Chapter 21

Two Worlds Apart

The next day, I woke up and Kikwang wasnt in the room. 

It was weird because normally he would wait for me to wake up so we could eat breakfast together.

I got out out bed and saw a pair of clothes and shoes on the sofa in the corner.

I made my way into the living room and found half of the guys playing on the PS4.

Kikwang was in the kitchen.

He had just finished putting food on a plate and carried both of them to the living room.

"Here you go" He said, and I started walking towards him.

He handed the plate to Hansol.

"Thanks man" Hansol said.

I stood there in shock.

Did he really give my plate to Hansol?

When does he ever cook for Hansol? For anybody of that matter except for me!

I walked over to him.

"Where's mine?" I asked him.

"I dont know, where is it?" He snapped at me.

"Woah, you need to fix your attitude Kikwang" I said, and sat down next to Yongguk on the floor.

I rested my head on his shoulder and watched him destroy Tae in Call of Duty.

"Its cold" I said, standing up to go in my room to get my blanket.

I turned the corner into the hallway and bumped into Yoongi.

"Oh, there you are" He said.

"Here I am" I replied.

"Why arent you dressed yet?" He asked.

"You set those clothes there?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and I assumed that you would have changed already" He smiled.

I looked at his outfit.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I told you that I was going to make up for the ferris wheel accident" He smiled again.

"And you bought me another outfit to make up for that as well?" I questioned.

"Just go put it on" He gently pushed me into the room, closing it.

"Dont come out unless you're changed" He said.

~~~

I walked out the room and Yoongi was in the living room with the guys.

"Wahh, you look good" Tae said.

He was first to notice me standing there.

"You look like your ready to fight" Hansol added, laughing.

"Hey! I just put the clothes on, Yoongi is the one who picked them out. I have no clue where he's taking me" I said.

Yoongi got up and stood next to me.

"Lets go" He grabbed my hand and lead me out the door.

"See ya" I said to the guys, ignoring Kikwang.

He grabbed his bike that was sitting at the side of the house and sat down.

"Okay, so you're going to follow along behind me to our destination" He said and rode off.

"What!?" I yelled at his moving figure.

I ran after him.

"Why am I running and you get the pleasure of a bike?" I said, once I caught up to him.

"First thing that is the most important: stamina. You need to be able to keep up with us or just being able to have the stamina to get away when the time comes to run away" He said.

What is this boy talking about? I thought as I ran.

"Why would I be runn-OH! Omg are you really training me right now?" I asked.

I was so happy that I put some pep in my run.

I followed Yoongi around the city as I stared at his back.

He started pedaling faster as we were approaching a hill.

Yoongi looked back at me and I assured him that I was okay.

He moved even faster as I struggled to keep up.

I didnt want him to see how much I felt like falling down this hill and just rolling down to my death.

Yoongi was almost at the top of the hill when I couldnt go any longer.

I stopped and sat down on a rock on someones yard.

I didnt care at the moment.

After a minute, Yoongi realized that I wasnt behind him anymore.

Through my peripherial, I saw him coming back down to me and then the sight of his bike tires were in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I just need a little break" I said.

Yoongi grabbed his bag that was in the front basket of his bike and handed me a bottle of water.

"Thanks" I said, handing it back to him.

"Do you think you can finish?' He asked.

"Im fine, i'll meet you at the top" I said, running past him.

"Hey wait!" I heard him yell after me.

I continued to run up the hill as Yoongi past me.

He made it to the top of the hill before I did and he waited for me.

Once I reached the top of the hill, he stood up in front of me.

"Hop on" He said.

"Huh?" I was confused.

He pointed to the pegs on the back of his wheels with his foot.

"Hop on...before I change my mind" He smiled.

Quickly, I hopped on. Grabbing tightly onto Yoongi's shoulder.

Thankfully for the height difference, I lowered my hands to his waist for better support.

I rested my head on his back and tried to focus on balancing at the same time.

I got too comfortable too quickly, becuase in a matter of minutes we were at our destination.

I hopped off the bike and look at the building.

It looked like a warehouse from the outside, and I followed Yoongi inside.

Inside was more like private gym.

"Is this where you guys train?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and where we hide out sometimes" He said.

I walked around while Yoongi disappeared somewhere.

He appeared with a bag different from the one he brought here and placed it in the middle of the floor.

He opened it and took out a gun and a few knives and placed them on the ground.

I just stared at them in shock.

"Second important thing: it's not about having a weapon, its knowing how to use it" He began.

He motioned me to pick up the gun.

Hesitantly, I picked up the gun and my first thoughts were how heavy and cold it was.

"Omg" I said, as my wrists were dragged down.

"Exactly why we're doing this" I could hear Yoongi whisper.

I lifted the gun and aimed it at nothing in particular.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"First, you want to check if it even has bullets.Well in this case, it doesnt. But i'll show you how you check" 

Yoongi showed me everyting that had to do with the gun itself, such as how to load it and change the bullets.

"Okay, now aim it at the wall" He said.

I turned at faced the huge wall.

"How did you guys score a place like this anyway?" I asked him.

"Thats for us to know, and for you to find out" He said.

"Are you guys like super criminals and I've just falling for you guys' facade?" I joked.

Yoongi laughed.

"No we're not, now focus" He stood next to me and fixed the position of my hand on the gun.

"Hold it a little bit higher" He said.

Yoongi came behind me and lifted my arms in proportion to my eye sight.

"Is this a movie?" I whispered.

"Shh" He said in my ear.

I pushed my body back and bumped him away from behind me.

I squinted my eyes in order to get a good aim. 

I placed my fingers on the trigger and gave it a quick squeeze. The sound of the click went off and I flinched.

"Okay, good. Do you know how to use a knife? And I dont mean as in cutting food. Can you fight with one?" He asked.

"No, this is why you're training me" I told him.

"Good point. Now choose your weapon" He said.

I looked at the different choices of weapons, and just grabbed any random knife.

I dont understand why there are so many styles.

"If I hurt you im sorry. Just let me know when you want to stop" He said.

I nodded my head.

"Most importantly, do NOT just rush after the person you are fighting. Let them come for you and study their moves"  He came running towards me and I dodged him.

Im not gonna lie, it kinda scared me. But this was going to be good for me in the end.

"Hold on" Yoongi said.

"I think im jumping too fast with you" He put the knife down.

I followed his movements and put the knife on the ground as well.

"Come here" He motioned his fingers.

I started to walk over to him.

"No, no" He stopped me.

"Come at me" He said more sternly.

I finally understood him.

I ran after him and he flipped me over and my back landed hard on the mat.

"Ah " I gasped for air.

Yoongi reached out his hand and I accepted it as he helped pull me up.

"Okay, I guess we have to start at basic fighing skills 101" He smiled.

~~~

7 hours later and Yoongi finally decided to end our 1st day of training.

"Again, im so sorry" He said, as I placed the bag of ice on my forearm.

"I already told you, its fine" I kissed him on the cheek.

"I really didnt mean to kick you that hard" He continued to apolgize.

"I know you didnt mean to hurt me, lets just go back before it gets too late out" I said.

"Its never too late to be out when you're with me" He pulled me closer.

"I'll keep you safe dont worry" He kissed my forehead and stood up.

He put all of the weapons and things that were all over the floor, back into the bag.

He grabbed his bike and put the bag in the basket.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Its 8:25" He said.

"Really? I feel like its later than that" I said, putting my jacket on.

Yoongi sat down on is bike and I hopped on the back pegs and held on to his shoulder.

He opened the door and the crisp air froze my skin.

"Omg, lets hurry up. Its cold" I complained.

I hopped off the bike, locking the door and putting the keys in my pocket.

I hopped back on the bike and wrapped my arms around his waist this time.

Yoongi rode much slower on our way back.

To enjoy each other's company, I guess.

We were approaching the hill that I had ran up and I tightened my grip around his waist.

He can sense my fear and slowed down our pace.

Within 10 minutes we were back at the house.

Not surprised that everybody was in the same spot that we left them in.

All except Kikwang.

"Where's Kikwang?" Yoongi asked.

"He's sleeping in his room" Tae said.

"What happened to your arm!?" Hansol yelled and ran up to me, making everyone jump.

"Dont worry, it was an accidient" I said, walking to my room.

I slowly opened the door, not wanting to wake up Kikwang. But when I opened the door, I could see the light flashing on his face from his phone.

He looked at me and looked away back on his phone.

I the light and I could hear him smack his teeth.

"What, you dont expect me to walk around in the dark do you?" I said.

I heard him mumble something under his breath.

I turned around.

"What's your problem?" I slammed the ice that was in my hand, on the ground.

"I'll tell you exactly what my problem is!" Kikwang yelled back at me, getting out the bed and into my face.