Chapter 20

Two Worlds Apart

I gave up fighting until they were sure enough that I was going to leave with them.

They let go of my arms and I took in a deep breath.

I started to slow my walk as the both of them were walking ahead of me.

Kikwang looked back at me.

"Im not going anywhere" I said. "I just need some space" 

He nodded and looked ahead of him.

I took that opportunity to turn around and make a run for it.

I ran in the direction of the carousel and after a few seconds, I could hear them both yelling my name.

I looked back and saw them running after me, but I didnt stop.

I saw the carousel in the distance and when I finally made it, they were nowhere to be found.

I stood there, searching for where they could be and my arms were grabbed.

Hansol and Kikwang tried to pull me back but I fought them off again.

"Wait! Stop, I cant find them" I yelled.

They stopped pulling me and looked around themselves.

"Where did they go?" Hansol asked.

Hansol let go of me, but Kikwang didnt.

We walked around the whole carousel, in search of the missing boys.

"Do you think they went back to the car?" Kikwang asked.

"No. I doubt they had a nice conversation that they ended so quickly" I said.

I ran to another part of the park, with Kikwang in hand, and tried to find them.

We ended up in a secluded backlot of the park and indeed, I found them.

We ran up to them and I could see Yoongi and Simon in eachother's faces.

"Yoongi dont!" I yelled.

I knew how dangerous the both of these boys were and I didnt want anything to happen to Yoongi.

I didnt really care if anything happened to Simon.

Everyone looked in our direction and Simon's eyes grew wide again.

"So that was you" He said.

Just hearing the sound of his voice again, made me cringe.

"Dont look at her" Yoongi growled at him.

"Its been months. I thought you were dead, how are you?" Simon asked, completely ignoring Yoongi.

How dare he pretend to care about how im doing.

I scoffed and walked over to him, breaking free from Kikwangs grip.

I slapped him across the face, which felt great knowing that I had the boys around and they wouldnt let him put his hands on me again.

The girl that he was with, the one from the shop, stepped in front of him.

Yongguk blocked her from getting to me.

I gently pushed him away, letting him know that I was okay.

"Who are you?" She said.

"Who am I? Im the girl who Simon kidnapped and tried beat to death, leaving her out in the street to die. Who are you?" I asked.

"Im Kehlani, Simon's girlfriend. And he already told me about you" She said.

"And you're still with him?" I said.

Is this chick crazy?

"I dont see the difference. These boys kidnapped you, so why is it so bad that Simon did it to you?" She asked.

"Yeah, but have these boys tried to kill me? Have these boys carved their names on my body? Have these boys covered my whole body with scars? I dont think so" I told her.

"And you're just as sick as him to stand by his side. Where could two psychos possibly have met?" I asked.

"Jay introduced us at one of his house parties. He said I was better than the last Simon had-"

I shut her up with my hand across her face.

She tried to attack back, but Simon grabbed her as did Yongguk did for me. 

They pulled us away from each other and the other guys tried to hold me back from her.

"Im gonna kill that !" She yelled.

"Not if I kill you first dumb !" I yelled back.

"you STOP!" Tae said.

"No, I want to hurt her. Let me go!" I tried to fight him off.

"WHY HER SIMON? HUH? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU FOR YOU TO TREAT ME THE WAY YOU DID, AND NOT HER?" I was not angry that he was dating a girl. 

I was mad that he tried to kill me for no reason but could be so "loving" to women after all.

"you LETS GO!" Yoongi yelled at me.

I looked over at Yoongi with fire in my eyes and saw how serious his face was.

"This isnt over" Yoongi told Simon, and we started to walk away.

"Hey you, i'll tell Jungkook and Namjoon you said hi, okay?" Simon yelled.

I was about to turn around and say something when Yoongi stopped me.

"Calm down. The last thing you need to be doing right now is fighting" He told me, but in a softer voice.

"Let us handle Simon" He said.

All I did was sigh.

"But you were about to fight him. What's the difference between me fighting her and you fighting Simon?" I said.

"Yeah, and where did all that sassiness come from?" Tae chimed.

"Right? I was like 'Is this really our you?" Hansol added in.

"I dont know where that came from" I said. 

"But I kinda liked it. Is this what it feels like to be you guys? The adrenaline running thorugh your veins, feeling ready and alert for everything that might happen?" I asked.

"Sorta like that" Yongguk answered.

"Well whatever it is, I want in" I said.

"Really?" Tae said, excited.

"Yeah, im ready now" I smiled.

Everyone expressed their excitement, except for Kikwang and Yoongi.

We were almost in the parking lot, when Yoongi pulled me aside.

The other boys didnt notice how far behind we were.

"I dont want you to be a member of the crew like that" Yoongi said.

"What? Isnt this why you brought me along in the first place?" I asked him.

"Yes. It is the reason, but now-" 

"Now what?" I cut him off.

"I cant stand to see you get hurt again" He said.

"But I wont get hurt again because you guys will train me correctl-"

"Why dont you ever listen?" He held me back and we stood in the parking lot.

"I dont want you anywhere near Simon. Your life is valueable to me, to us. I wont let you" He demanded.

"My life is valuable just as much as yours, but yet you can face him? Thats not fair" I complained.

I tried to walk away but he pulled me back.

"Listen. This conversation is not over, we'll talk about this tomorrow" He said.

"Well I dont want to talk about this anymore. I can do whatever I want, im an adult and I can make my own decisions-"

"You make it so difficult for anyone to care for you. You're so stubborn, you cant see that im trying to show you how much I love you" 

"You what?" I asked him.

"Nothing, nevermind" He walked away.

"No, you just said that you loved me. Thats not "nothing"" I pulled him back.

By this time, the rest of the guys noticed that we had fallen behind.  

"What are you guys doing?" Tae yelled.

"Nothing" Yoongi said and walked over to them.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I caught up to the rest of the guys and surprisingly, Tae was in the drivers seat.  

Kikwang was in the passengers seat.

Yongguk and Hansol were in the middle seat, and Yoongi was in the very back.

They did that on purpose didnt they?

I took in a deep breath and got inside the car, sitting in the back next to Yoongi.

Hansol closed the door and Tae started the car.

Yoongi had his body facing the window.

I scooted closer to him, giving him no wiggle room.

"Did you really mean what you said?" I asked him.

"About my feelings for you?" He asked.

I didnt say anything and just stared at him.

"Every word of it, but you're so difficu-" 

I cut him off with just a peck on the lips. Enough to shut him up.

"Because I dont know what it is, but lately i've been having these feelings for you too" I confessed.

"Really?" He turned to face me.

"And im willing to explore any feelings that im having, if you are" I said.

He smiled, grabbing my face and firmly placing his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pressed his body against mine. Neither one of us were wearing our seatbelts, so we both fell out on the seat. 

I couldnt stop the fast beating pace of my heart. This felt so natural and right.

"WOAH these two are making in the back seat, the !?" Hansol yelled.

Yoongi and I sat up and all eyes were on us, even Tae who was supposed to be driving.

I looked over at Kikwang who looked at me and I could see the pain and hurt in his eyes.

We continued to stare until he looked away.

Yoongi ignored the rest of he guys and sat down in the seat, pulling me closer, wrapping his arms around me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ahhh I hope this chapter was a lot better and makes up for my long absence. What are your guy's thoughts right now? (: