Chapter 25

Two Worlds Apart

The next day, Jimin told us everything we needed to know about Simon.

From his hiding spots to his weaknesses.

We came up with a plan to surprise him before he suprised us.

"Okay so does everybody know their tasks?" Yoongi asked.

We all nodded our heads.

"I messaged Jungkook asking them to meet up" Jimin said.

~~~

We waited for 5 hours until Jungkook responded.

"What the hell took him so long?" Hansol complained.

We all left our individual rooms and went inside Kikwang's room, where he and Jimin were at.

Kikwang was sitting on Jimin's bed, previously my bed, and they were both looking at Jimin's phone.

"Okay everybody get ready. Yongguk call SooHye" Yoongi said.

Yongguk nodded and we all left to get dressed.

~

We all met in the livingroom, dressed and ready to kill..literally and figuratively.

We all arrived at the club and it was now around 10pm.

"Do you see them?" I asked.

I was too scared to look around for them myself.

I haven't seen Namjoon or Jungkook since the day they cut me and just the sight of Simon terrified me.

"Yeah, they're right there" Jimin pointed to the corner of the room.

We all looked over and yes indeed, there sat Jungkook, Namjoon and Simon.

They were all looking down at their phones, so we didn't even have to sneak in.

"Come on, let's go" Yoongi grabbed my hand and all of us except Jimin, walked all the way over to the other corner of the club.

Seeing someone walk over to them, the three guys all stood up. But seeing that it was Jimin, they sat back down.

I took a look at what they were wearing.

They all had a sense of style, too bad they're all psychopaths.

Jimin sat down next to Namjoon who was in front of Simon.

It was completely impossible to hear what they were saying since the music was blasting and they were so far away.

"Is SooHye here yet?" Tae asked.

"She said she just arrived" Yongguk looked up from his phone over to the entrance of the club.

I looked over and saw a girl in a very revealing red dress waving in our direction and Yongguk waving back.

She came over to our table and sat down next to me.

"you this my cousin SooHye" Yongguk said.

"And SooHye, this is you" I stuck my hand out to greet her, but she hugged me.

"You're so beautiful" She said. 

"Thank you, you too" I smiled.

"Are you dating my cousin?" She asked.

"No-"

"Gross" Yongguk said.

I looked over at him and glared.

Yoongi removed his hand from mine and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Oh, lucky man you are Yoongi" She said and smiled.

"Very lucky" I heard him say.

"So who am I supposed to seduce? Is it you Hansol" She smirked.

We all laughed.

"If you're serious, meet me at my place after this" Hansol smirked back.

"Gross" I said this time.

"No, not this ert" Yongguk said.

"You remember Jimin?" He asked her.

"Jimin? Oh yeah, the really cute short boy. Kikwang's twin!" She said.

"We're not twins" Kikwang said.

"Well yeah, him. You see him all the way over there?" Yongguk pointed and she nodded her head.

"The boy that he's sitting next to is the one you're going to seduce. Act like you've never met Jimin before okay, and he'll play along as well" Yongguk told her.

"Okay, but you owe me for this one okay?" She said.

"Yeah yeah okay, just go SooHye" He rolled eyes.

She winked at Hansol and walked away towards the dance floor.

She started dancing and getting into the feel of the club as she made her way towards Simon's table.

She finally caught the attention of Namjoon who couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

She motioned her fingers at him, telling him to 'come here'. He looked back over to Simon, and then stood up and walked over to her.

Immediately, she started grinding on him and wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

It seemed like the process of her getting Namjoon loose was taking forever.

We all watched them dance to 3 songs like a bunch of erts and then finally, SooHye locked lips with Namjoon.

Their make out session started to heat up on the dance floor, and then she whispered something in his ear.

I could see his creepy smile from here.

I looked over at Simon's table where him, Jimin and Jungkook were still talking. 

The bar service, that Yoongi heavily tipped, were constantly asking Jungkook if he wanted them to give them more shots.

Part of our plan was to have "unlimited shots all night for $10". A fake promotion that only got out to Simon's table.

Neither of the guys, except Jimin, notice Namjoon walk off with SooHye.

Now it was Jimin's responsibility to keep the other two boys busy for a while.

SooHye and Namjoon were making their way to the back exit of the club and without Namjoon noticing, she signaled our 'were good' sign.

Hansol and Yongguk stood up and discretely made their way through the crowd and towards the back exit as well.

I looked back at the mingling boys and notice Jungkook wasn't there.

I repeatedly tapped Yoongi.

"What! What is it?" He asked.

"Jungkook's not there" I said, looking through the crowd in search of him.

I looked over at Jimin, who shrugged his shoulders and waved his arms like 'I couldn't stop him'.

Simon looked over and Jimin and he stopped moving and said something to him.

I finally found Jungkook and he was headed towards the bathroom.

"No, he's not supposed to go there yet" I said.

Yes the plan was to constantly serve him drinks so that he went to the bathroom, but he was going too early.

I looked and saw the ridiculously long line and so did Jungkook as he turned around.

"Where is he going now? Tae asked.

"Oh no, he's headed to the back where Namjoon just went with SooHye" I said.

 

(Yongguk's Pov)

Hansol and I followed SooHye and Namjoon towards the back of the club.

They were all over each other, im suprised they could even walk.

I felt so uncomfortable seeing my baby cousin making out with a guy, especially one like Namjoon.

I now know the things he can do to women, and I could only imagine the cruel things he could do to SooHye and it enraged me even more.

I was going to enjoy killing him. Giving justice to you, the girls he hurt in the past and to the girls he wouldve hurt in the future.

Once we were out the back door of the club, I looked to find where they had went.

Namjoon had her pinned against the wall and she was trying to push his drunken body off of her.

Quickly, I ran over to them and ripped him off her and threw him to the ground.

"Wh-ho the hell are y-you?" He stumbled, trying to stand up.

I didnt answer, instead I kicked him in the stomach. Causing him to fall back down.

I began to punch him in the face until he laid still.

SooHye was a strong girl, so she didnt scream and plead me to stop hitting him. She bent down and just looked out for anybody who may be passing through.

Namjoon's face was bloody and bruised when I finally decided to lay off him.

Hansol pulled out the silencer from his pocket and attached it to his gun.

He bent over and placed the gun to his head, pulling the trigger.

The back door of the club opened and there stood Jungkook, who witnessed the whole thing.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you guys think about everything that's happened?