Chapter 16

Two Worlds Apart

They kept me in the room with Kikwang so that they could keep a better eye on me.  

I still find it weird how nice the guys have been treating me.

Its been three weeks and none of them has asked me again why I was taken, except for right now.

Kikwang and I were laying in our seperate beds having a conversation about my life before all of this.

I had an education, I had a family, I had a life and now im stuck here with no passport, no identification of any sort, and no phone.

I had to just face the fact that this was my new life.

"So, why do you think Simon did those things to you?" He asked me.

"Jimin told me a story....about Yoongi's sister" I said and Kikwang looked suprised.

"What did he say?" He asked.

"He told me that Yoongi shot his own sister and how she was dating Simon during that time" I said.

"I think that Simon took me from you guys because you guys had taken her from him" I finished.

 "I dont undetstand why Simon would think that Yoongi would take their own sister's life on purpose" Kikwang said.

"Their?" I asked him.

"Yes. Yoongi and Tae are brothers. After the incident, Tae left to China for 7 months. He was in too much pain to be around Yoongi and so he left to get his mind together. Hansol called him when I got hurt and he moved back down" He said.

"Oh, I didnt know that he had a brother" I said.

"How could you, its not like we were friends or anything" Kikwang joked.

"About that" He turned his body around to face me.

"Im really sorry about what we did. How we treated you and the things we said to you, I understand if you dont forgive us" He said.

"I dont know how quickly I can forgive them, but knowing the reason why these things were done, maybe in the future I can. But for you, you've done nothing to me that made me hate you. You scared me a couple of times, but you also helped me a lot. So I forgive you for your part in this. Plus, the injured must stick together" I laughed.

I can say since Kikwang and I have been sharing a room, we've gotten closer as friends and we know a lot more about each other.

I cant really say much for the other guys, even though they've been nice to me too.

Hansol came in with some food. 

He handed a bowl to Kikwang and then handed me a plate.

"Since I know you liked the Hotteok I made last week" He said.

My eyes grew wide and I shoved a piece in my mouth.

"Thank you" I said, as I chewed.

"Hansol, you said she believes Simon took her for revenge for you know who" Kikwang said.

"Seriously?" He said, and I nodded my head.

"Well whatever you do, do dont mention this to him or Tae okay? It make this worse, lets just stick to 'I dont know'". Hansol told us.

We nodded our heads and I continued eating.

"Also, I came in here to check on the both of you. Kikwang how's your scar healing?" He walked over to Kikwang and lifted his shirt.

I looked over at the shirtless Kikwang and couldnt help but blush a little.

These guys may have been my enemy, but now I look at them all differently and not in a romantic way, just as in your a man and I am a woman kind of way.

I dont fear them in any kind of way anymore, which was great.

"How are you feeling?" Hansol came up to me.

"Do you mind?" He asked. 

"No, its fine" I lifted my shirt and he began to touch my scar.

It healed perfectly thanks to all the guys. Who knew that they could help me heal after the whole catastrophe that went down with Kikwang.

These boys were going to kill me. Were my thoughts the day they brought me home.

Home...

That's what this felt like.

Hansol reached for my arms and I put my shirt down.

"These are healing great" He said, smiling.

"Im glad you're getting better because I have a surprise for you" He said.

"A surprise?" I asked.

"Mhmm, come with me" He grabbed my hand and helped me sit up.

I stood up and Hansol guided me out the room to the living room.

"SURPRISE!" I heard yelling and a few confetti bombs go off.

All the guys except Kikwang stood next to a rack full of designer clothes.

Upon hearing the noise, Kikwang came out the room and stood next to me.

"Did you know about this?" I asked him.

"No, I didnt" He told me."Why didnt you guys tell me?" He said.

"You sleep in the same room with her, and we know how big your mouth is" Yongguk said.

I searched through each individual garment and was amazed how expensive everything was.

"Who paid for all of this?" I asked.

I could see Yoongi raise his hand in my peripherial.

"Really?" I ran up to him.

"Thank you' I hugged him tight.

He smiled.

"No problem, but thats not it" He said.

"There's more?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have arranged for you and Kikwang to get a couples massage, minus the couple" He said.

"Really?" Kikwang was excited now.

"Yes, and dont worry we asked them not to stare or ask questions about your scars, for both of you" Yoongi said.

"Yeah we just need you two to relax" Hansol said.

"So get ready" Yoongi said.

We both walked back to the room as Yongguk pushed the rack for me.

"I'll put these away for you while you get ready" He said.

"Awh, you're so nice. Thank you" I said to him.

I grabbed an outfit that was on the rack and headed to the bathroom.

~~~

We arrived at the Massage Envy and we were in our robes, waiting for the masseuses to enter the room.

"Ive never done anything like this before" I said.

"Me either. This will be a special memory for the both of us" He smiled.

The door opened and two women came in.

"Hello" We all greeted each other.

Kikwang and I laid down on our stomachs on the beds, and they placed a blanket on top of our bodies as we undressed.

"Oh my god, this feels soo gooood~" I said and they started their magic.

I turned my head towards Kikwang and watched as his face showed pure ecstacy from his massage.

His eyes opened and we made eye contact.

Well this is awkward.

I smiled at him and then turned my head in the other direction.

The lady started moving down to my waist and lower back, which was most sore.

This was the best thing that could have ever happened right now.

The massage was so good, I ended up falling asleep.

~

I woke up and looked around me.

The two women were gone, but Kikwang was laying down on the bed.

"Oh, you're awake" He said, and sat up.

"I stayed so that you wouldnt have thought that I left you" He stood up.

"I didnt mean to fall asleep, but that felt so good" I laughed.

"I know, I feel so refreshed" He laughed too.

"I was waiting for you to wake up so that we could go outside. I looked out the window and it looked really nice" He said.

"Why didnt you just go?" I told him.

"I wanted to wait for you, these arent things that you could just see by yourself" He said, walking towards the door.

I sat up and followed him, wiping my eyes.

He led me through the lobby to another door that led to a backyard.

It was filled with all types of flowers, statues, and fountains.

"This is so nice" I said, as I walked along the path.

"I wish we had this in our backyard" He said.

Our backyard.

We walked further into the garden and I looked at the pond in the corner.

I admired the coy fish splashing in the water and all the other little fishes surrounding them.

"Hey, look at this" Kikwang grabbed my hand and led me somewhere across the garden.

I gasped when I saw the beautiful waterfall .

"Oh my god, I've never seen one of these things before" I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, im from LA we dont have much of these there" I laughed.

I looked down and saw that we were standing here, still in our robes.

I also looked down at our hands still intertwined.

He noticed that I was aware but he never let go, and instead started walking towards a bench facing the waterfall.

We sat down and watched the flow of the water.

"Im really glad that the other guys didnt come" He said.

"Why is that?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Because I wanted alone time with you" He confessed.

I stared at him as we made eye contact.

He started leaning in and my eyes started to get wider.

He's not about to....

His lips landed on mine, cupping my face with his right hand and pulling me closer with his left.