Chapter 4

Two Worlds Apart

I slowly moved around with my arms out to make sure that I didnt bump into anything.

I found what I think was the hand rail from the stairs and I raised my foot and it touched the bottom steps.

I took a deep breath and tried my best to stay quiet as I could.

I reached the top of the stairs and twisted the knob.

Suprisingly, it was unlocked. Maybe they figured that I wasnt going to get out.

Well guess what, I did.

Quietly, I pushed open the door and stepped out of the basement.

A gush of wind blew through me and it brought a chill in my spine.

I held the chopstick close and ready to aim as I made my way into the dark hallway. 

I couldnt turn on any lights, otherwise they'd know that somebody was lingering around.

I just continued to make my way through the house.

A glimpse of light was shining through the windows and I could see that I was in the living room.

I looked over for the door when it caught my eye.

I took another step and the lights came on.

In the kitchen stood Hansol, staring me down.

I looked at him, then to the door, and then back at him and made a run for it.

I used all my energy to charge for the door.

As soon as I touched the knob, I was tackled down.

I looked up and saw that it was Yongguk who was the one that jumped on me.

The weapon flew out my hand when he ran into me and jetted somewhere across the room.

So much for the useless copstick. I mentally scolded myself.

He stood up and grabbed me by my hair.

I screamed and I tried to pry his hands off me but it only made it worse.

"Shut up" He said, as he continued to drag me.

Hansol just followed along as I watched him infront of me.

He said nothing and smirked like he enjoyed seeing me get dragged.

Yongguk opened a door, im assuming is the entrance to the basement, and pushed me down the stairs.

The first initial impact of the first stair, knocked the air out of my lungs and I closed my eyes and just listened to the sound of my body repeatedly hitting every stair.

I just protected my head and face so that I didnt damage my brain on the way down.

My body stopped rolling when I hit the last stair onto the cold tile floor and the adrenaline kicked in, but the bad kind kind where I instantly got a headache.

I just knew that my body would bruise up.

"Ouch" I could hear Hansol whisper.

The both of them came down the stairs and Yongguk grabbed me by my aching arms.

Hansol grabbed my legs and they carried me to my "bed" and just dropped me.

I winched in pain, not like they'd care anyway and they tied both of my arms back to the chains.

They secured them around my wrists so tight that im sure they were due to bleed at any moment.

"Whats all this noise!?" I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Kikwang came down in a tank top and boxer shorts.

He looked like he had just woke up and was very angry.

"Hansol and I just found little miss 'I dont know where I am' here, in the living room trying to escape" Yongguk said.

"Yeah. Did you think that I didnt notice the missing chopstick on your tray earlier? Baby you need to try a little harder" Hansol added.

"Thats enough" Kikwang said. "The two of you can go now, i'll take care of this"

"What? You cant possibly be rewarding her after what she did right?" Hansol argued.

"Lets just go" Yongguk burned out the argument before it set its flame.

He grabbed Hansol and they both went upstairs.

Kikwang came up to me and slapped me in the face.

I was shocked.

He was the nicest one to me so far and now he's treating me like the rest of them.

My head was still down due to the fact that I couldnt look at him.

"How dare you" He said.

I couldnt look up at him.

"Look at me when im talking to you!" He yelled.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"After how nice i've been to you?" I continued to stay quiet.

"I gave you blankets, pillows, food, the freedom to feed yourself. I did all of that, even when Yoongi was against it. And you still try to run away? Do you know how stupid that makes me look?" 

He was getting angrier with every word.

He leaned into my wrists and as if they were'nt tight enough, he secured them even more.

I cried out again from the wrenching pain.

"Maybe I thought too little of you and I need to treat you like the other guys. Would you like that?" He asked.

"Why were you being so nice to me then?" I finally spoke.

"Because-" I heard from the top of the stairs.

Down came Yoongi, with both Yongguk and Hansol trailing behind him.

"He has a good heart. But dont let him fool you, he'll kill anybody in a blink of of an eye. He's also a er for a pretty face, just like Hansol" 

"What are you guys planning on doing to me, you cant keep me locked up in here forever" I said.

"Oh, thats what were aiming for. But you know we'll also want to play with you, dress you up and hang out, talk when we need another persons point of view. Maybe even do some things to you when we're bored" He finished.

I looked at Hansol who just smirked at me.

Ew.

"You can still do all of that stuff, just with me untied" I tried to negotiate.

"Like we'll believe that. We just caught you trying to escape less than 10 minutes ago" Yongguk chimed in.

"Yeah, good try. But no" Yoongi walked away, followed by Hansol and Yongguk,

Kikwang stayed behind and walked back over to me.

He leaned over and snatched one of the pillows only leaving me with one, and walked up the stairs.

He shut up off the light and closed the door without saying a word.

I sunk down and layed out on the blankets, hating myself for digging an even deeper hole than I was already in.