Chapter 14

Two Worlds Apart

I didnt know how to use this information that I was given. 

Should I take it and use it as a bargain. 'I know what happned to Ji Hye, I have no connection whatsoever. Let me go?'

That'll never work.

After telling me his story, Jimin left the room with teary eyes.

It must be hard for him, and the other guys dont even realize it because they're so far up Simon's .

Simon hasnt said much about me trying to run away and it started to worry me.

Maybe he wasnt the 'take action right away' kind of guy.

Speaking of, the door opened and he entered the room.

He was all by himself and he didnt look happy.

He was carrying a few things in his hands but I couldnt see them all.

He placed many of the things in his hands on the table across the room, and held on to the whip in his hand.

He spoke no words as he swung the whip to my chest.

"AH! WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed as I felt the never ending throbbing on my nerves.

He didnt say anything and continued to slam the rough leather against my chest.

The look in his eyes wasnt anything showing s&m or some sick joy in doing this. He looked angry, frieghtening, and vicious like he wanted to truly hurt me.

He couldnt even looked me in the eye, he was foucused on hitting every part of my body, making sure I felt the pain everywhere.

After my chest and stomach, he went for legs, my feet and lastly, my face.

He threw the whip down and grabbed a knife, sitting down next to me on the bed.

My whole entire body was throbbing of pain that I could barely speak.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Honestly, im bored with you and I dont see the point of keeping you around here anymore" He said.

Was he serious?

"What! Where's Jimin? JIMIN!!" I yelled.

"He left" The door opened again revealing Jungkook and Namjoon.

Not again.

They walked in the room holding their knives in their hands.

Simon wasted no time on marking my body, as he lifted up my shirt.

I was able to look down and see how red my skin was.

He started carving something into my stomach.

I started screaming and Jungkook walked up to me and shoved a cloth in my mouth.

My muffled screams were filling the room.

"Oh Simon, that's a good idea" He said, as he watched him carve my stomach.

Too terrified to look, I looked down again to see what he was doing, and he was carving his name on me.

Jungkook sat down next to me and grabbed my right forearm.

He grabbed his knife and started carving his name on the sensitive flesh.

My head was throbbing as I screamed, trying not to choke on the cloth down my throat.

Namjoon took the opportunity to grab my left arm and do the same with his name.

Do they not care at all. When my body is found and their names are all over me?

I guess since they're known as criminals, it wouldnt cause much suprise that they've taken another victim.

Simon was first to finish carving and he walked back over to his table of tools.

He came back with two containers in his hand.

"NO NO NO PLEASE NO" My screams were muffled and useless as he poured salt through my open wound.

He ran his fingers along my stomach to make sure that everything was full of salt.

Along with my throbbing joints, killer headache, and arms being carved into, I was now dealing with the stinging pain of the salt eating away at my flesh. 

But that wasnt it. 

After he rubbed in all the salt, he grabbed the bottle of rubbing alcohol from the corner of the bed and poured it on top.

"AHHH!" I cried.

Soon after, Jungkook and Namjoon copied his same actions.

But while Jungkook was using the salt, Namjoon used the alcohol first and then they both switched.

I screamed as Namjoon rubbed the salt across the inside of my arms.

"Shut up!" Jungkook slapped my face.

I couldnt stop crying, thinking this is how I was going to die.

I started to think about my family and friends back at home and how they must be worried about me.

They took their time cutting random parts of my body, draining me from my own blood.

Jungkook sat up from the bed and grabbed the whip that sat on the middle of the floor.

He grabbed it tight and swung fast and hard across my mid-section once again.

I couldnt bare the pain as my eyes rolled behind my head and I felt my body getting weaker by the seconds.

He continued to slash my body as I looked down and saw my blood splattered all over me and the bed.

"Ow! Watch where you're swinging that thing" Namjoon yelled.

"Well move the out the way, you see that im swinging it" Jungkook yelled back.

Simon walked back over to his tools.

"No more please" I tried to say over my muffles.

Namjoon removed the cloth from my mouth.

"No more please" I cried.

Namjoon shoved it back in my mouth.

"Oh, I thought she was saying something important" He said.

Simon ignored my cries and came back with another cloth in his hand.

He came closer to me and covered my eyes with it.

It was dark and quiet for a few seconds, until I heard a few ticking noises that made the hair on my body stand.

I could hear the ticking get louder, that I could make out to be a tazer, and felt it come in contact with my skin.

My upper half started shaking uncontrollably and I could feel my heartbeat slowing down.

~~~

*5 hours later*

My eyes slowly and painfully opened and I couldnt see anything.

I was able to move my arms and legs freely and I snatched off the blindfold that was covering my eyes.

I looked at my surroundings and I was in an alley, laying on a bunch of full trash bags.

It was still dark outside, but the sun was starting to come up.

I tried to stand and fell back down.

My arms were weak and still bloody.

I sat on my knees and tried my best to crawl next to the wall.

Once I reached the wall, I used it as support to help me stand.

I stood there, confused and afraid as to why I was still alive.

Were they hiding somewhere and waiting for me to wake up just to hurt me again?

Slowly, I lifted my shirt and saw the fresh blood seeping through Simon's name.

I didnt want to take any opportunity for them to come back, so I tried walking away.

With much difficulty, I was able to walk on my own two feet. To where? It didnt matter.

I saw water in the distance and I headed in that direction.

All the early neitzens that were walking down the street, avoided me like the plague.

Is nobody willing to help me?

They all stared at me as I dragged my body along the street.

The more I walked, the harder it was for me to breathe.

I probably sounded like a zombie to these people. I probably wouldnt help me either.

I was finally close to the water and realized that I was at a river.

Along side the river was a grass area and these stones steps.

Once I reached the grass, my body fell to the ground.

Get up you. I pepped myself up.

I couldnt give up this easily and die right here.

I crawled and eventually managed to stand again, dragging my feet to the stone steps underneath a bridge right next to the water.

I had nothing left in me as my body was shutting down and my breathing was short.

I felt my eyes eventually closing and in the distance I could see a group of people staring at me.

The figures grew closer and my eyes finally shut.

"you?" I heard.

My eyes slightly cracked open as I caught a glimpse of the person before I out.

Kikwang?