Chapter 10

Two Worlds Apart

(Yongguk's Pov)

"Another girl, already?" I said.

"Yes. We have no time to waste. Especially now that Simon and his minions are back, we need to have the upper hand" Yoongi said.

"Why cant you just find a girl who knows her stuff already? Like an audition or something. Why do you have to kidnap them?" Tae asked.

"Because" I answered.

"We need loyalty. We need to know that we're the reason that she's the tough girl that she became. If we find a girl who already knows her stuff, who did she learn it from? In that case, she wont need us and feels the need to leave us anytime she wants. We dont want that" I finished.

"Yeah, you know were not bad to those in our group. We need to teach her how to have tough skin" Hansol added.

"Well, how are we going to do this?" Tae asked.

"Well first lets get out of this creepy basement" I said, walking towards the stairs.

I made my way into Kikwangs room, so that he wouldnt feel left out. And the other guys followed.

Kikwang was laying in his bed, on his phone. He put it down and looked at me, once he saw me walking towards him.

"Is she really gone?" He asked.

"Yeah. Yoongi is on a mission to get us a new girl now" I told him.

"Oh, ok. Let me get dressed" He said, sitting up from the bed.

"No no no. You are staying right there" Yoongi brushed past me and laid him back down on the bed.

"Im sorry, but youre going to have to stay here while we do this. Tae will take over for you while you heal" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, Hansol here will take care of you okay!" I told him.

Hansol climbed over him on the bed and laid down behind him.

He wrapped his body around Kikwang, causing him to quail.

"You idiot! You kneed me right in my ribs!" Kikwang yelled at hIm.

"Ok, see ya" Yoongi said, and we left them alone to fight it out.

~~~

*6 hours later*

(Tae's Pov)

Its been hours into our search for another girl and I was starting to get a little restless.

"Can we take a break Yoongi, I need to eat something" I said.

"You can eat once we find someone" He said. 

The look in his eyes was eerie. He looked so determined to find someone today.

This isnt the brother that I left 7 months ago. I knew Yoongi was a little unnerving before I left, but he has gotten a little bit crazier than I remember.

We went to the park, the local clubs, the mall, even snooped around the hospital for lonely girls.

By now, it was nightfall and I couldnt look anymore.

"Oh guys" Yongguk tapped us.

We were sitting on a bench arcoss the street from another club.

He pointed at the back alley of the club, and there struggling to walk looked to be a younger girl all by herself.

"She's perfect" Yoongi said, standing up and crossing the street.

Yongguk followed behind him and I followed after Yongguk.

Slowly, we approached the girl.

"Hey hey" Yoongi put on his sweet gentleman voice.

The girl jumped when she noticed our presence.

"Staay awaay from mee" The girl slurred, holding out her hand.

She was definitely drunk.

She started reaching into her purse, very slow, and grabbed something.

She held out her pepper spray and I couldnt help but laugh a bit.

I had to turn my body around and get out all my laughter.

I took in a deep breath and turn back around.

Yoongi was busy flirting with the drunk girl and she was stupid enough to flirt back.

"I'll go get the get the car" I whispered to Yongguk.

He nodded his head and focused back on what Yoongi was doing.

I walked out the alley and looked around to make sure nobody was watching or was coming this way.

I walked back across the street to the car and made a u-turn, making it easier for them to get her in the car without anyone noticing.

I pulled up right infront of the alley and I watched as the both of them tried to convice the girl to come with us.

I rolled down the window to try and listen to what was being said.

"You sure you dont want to come with us, were having this party at our place and I'd love for you to be my date" Yoongi smiled at her.

I could barely hear what she was saying because she was slurring so much.

"Of course you wont be the only girl there. See my friend here" He pointed at Yongguk. "His sister is there right now and she brought all her friends so trust me you wont be the only female" He told her.

He spoke in such a soft tone that sounded so bizarre coming from him.

I saw him smile again and then he was helping her walk towards the car.

He held open the door for her and she sat in the back seat and he sat next to her. 

Yongguk sat in the passenger seat next to me.

They closed the door and I started the car, driving off.

"This is my other friend" Yoongi said to the girl.

"Hiii. You're soo cuute" She slurred. "Your friend is cute" She said to Yoongi.

He rolled his eyes at her and started looking at his phone.

"Thanks" I said to her. 

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Ha euun" She said.

"Oh, Ha eun? Thats really pretty" I told her.

I tried to keep conversation with her, so she wouldnt want to leave because Yoongi was completely ignoring her.

"Hey you're kinda cuute too" She poked Yongguk's shoulder.

He looked back at her and half smiled, then turned back around and rolled his eyes.

I turned up the radio a bit to eliminate the awkward silence in the car and I could hear Ha eun mumbling along to the words of the song.

I watched her through the rear view mirrors, as she slowly moved her head along and her eyes were closing.

Within a few more minutes, she had passed out and was resting her head on Yoongi's shoulders.

He kept pushing her off of him.

"Yoongi. Stop" I whispered.

"You wanted another girl and now youve got one. So stop, before she tries to get away" I told him.

"Yeah and she seems more annoying then you" He said.

"Maybe if you had been a little bit more nicer to you, then maybe she wouldnt have ran away" 

"I was nice to her-" He stopped talking when Ha eun's head fell on his shoulder again.

He just left it there this time.

"She was just weak and thought too little of herself. She had all the qualities in a girl that we wanted but she just didnt know how to let them out. Now its too late and we just have to replace her" He said.

"All the qualities for the group, or as a partner" I joked with him.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned.

"Oh dont play dumb with me Yoongi. I may be the younger brother, but I do know what love is" I said.

"Wait wait..Wait! What the hell, who said anything about love. You need to slow down. I was talking about the group. I didnt know her well enough to love her" He defended.

"So you wanted to get to know her more huh?" I smirked.

I loved messing with his head.

"Tae youre lucky you're driving and I care about my life other wise i'd jump across this seat and punch you in the face" He said.

"I know, I know. I was just joking" I laughed.

"But I would have liked to at least meet her" I said.

"Yeah, she was a nice girl and did a good job at taking care of Kikwang the other day" He said, and I smirked at him again through the rear view mirror.

He jumped at me, threatening to hit me and stirred Ha eun on his shoulder.

He pushed her off his shoulder again and went back on his phone.

Yongguk just watched the whole scene and laughed.

"Im going to text Hansol and let him know we're on our way and to be ready" He said.

 

(Your Pov)

Today was my first official day with these creeps.

Simon finally left me alone and let me sleep, but not without leaving a few more cuts and bruises on my body first.

The setting I was in was a little nicer than with the other boys, but they definitely treated me worse.

The door opened and revealed Jimin and Namjoon with a bottle and towel.

"Morning beautiful" Namjoon pulled up a chair and sat next to me.

I scrunched up my face at him, and he slapped my cheek.

"Namjoon! I told you if you were going to do that, then you were going to have to go. So get out!" Jimin yelled.

Namjoon didnt move, so Jimin grabbed him by his arm and threw him towards the door. He opened the door and kicked, yes literally, kicked him from behind and out the door. Shutting it closed and locking it after.

"Damn you Jimin" I heard him yell.

"Thank you" I told him.

"Shut up. Dont thank me for anything yet" He snapped at me.

Wow, I guess none of them are nice.

"Why cant you just cooperate with anything?" He asked.

"Cooperate with what? You're keeping here with no reason at all. What am I supposed to do, especially if I say something you dont like you'll just cut me"

"Just do everything they ask of you, or they'll just kill you. Listen to the only advice i'll ever give you. You're lucky cause none of them will do this for you. Especially Jungkook, he doesnt even want me to help you right now" He said, and grabbed the bottle, which is medical alcohol, and dabbed it on a towel.

He began to wipe my face, arms, and thigh, were all the cuts from last night were placed.

The pain was unbelievable and I couldnt help but scream.

"Shut up I said. Do you want Simon to come back?" He asked.

I instantly stop yelling.

He's the last person I ever want to see. I spent the whole night with him, letting him do whatever he wanted with me.

He continued to dab away and I tried my best to not make any loud noises.

He finished and put the stuff on the floor.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Okay, be back soon" He grabbed the bloody towel and alcohol and left the room.

A few minutes later, the door opened again revealing Jungkook.

Internally I sighed.

He held a piece of bread in his hand and a cup.

"Im not going to untie you because im not stupid, so im going to feed you like the baby you are understood?" He said.

"Yes" I said.

I wanted to punch him so hard in his face, but I answered him so helplessly so that he wouldnt hit me.

"Open your mouth!" He ordered.

I opened, slightly, and he shoved the whole loaf of bread down my throat.

I tried not choke on it and break it down with my saliva.

"Oh I almost forgot" He said.

He took the cup in his hnd and placed it above my mouth. He opened my mouth and poured the liquid down my throat as I was trying to break down the bread in my mouth.

Fortunately, the water actually helped break down the bread and I was able to get it down without dying.

I coughed as the last few bits of food went down my throat.

He just looked pleased with himself as he walked out the room.

He slammed it shut, making me flinch and I put my head down trying not to cry.