Chapter 5

Two Worlds Apart

*The next week*

I spent the morning laying on my back singng my favortie song, 'Cant Feel My Face' by The Weeknd, to myself because I was bored.

None of the guys came to see for the past two days so I was starving, lonely, and on the verge of going crazy.

"She told me dont worry about it, she dont me dont worry no more. We both know we cant go without it, she told me we'll never be alone o-o-woo! I cant feel my face when im with you, but I love it. But I-"

I heard the door open.

I quickly turned my head of the direction stairs and watched as both Hansol and Yoongi came down.

I stayed on my back and just watched them walk up to me.

They placed a tray food down and instantly, I sat up.

I looked down and saw my regular meal. Kimchi and bowl of rice.

I looked at the bowl of rice and there was something else mixed in it.

"Kogi...meat" Hansol said. 

I guess he saw the cofused look on my face.

Hansol leaned in and unchained one arm so that I could eat.

"We figured that you'd be starving and needed some protein and energy, so eat it all" He said again.

They sat and watched me eat, to make sure that I didnt hide any other utensils to make weapons out of.

I looked over at Yoongi and noticed he was still holding a bag in his hand. I saw it when they came down, but he never put it on the ground.

"Eat and stop watching me" He spoke.

"Whats in the bag?" My curiousity got the best of me.

"You'll see when you're done eating" He said.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. 

I was so hungry that I ate all the kimchi by itself and didnt bother mixing my food. I didnt care if it burned my mouth, its not like they brought me any water anyway.

I took my time when I ate the rice and meat, savoring each bite becuase who knows when they'll feed me next.

"Isnt it good? This meat is called bulgogi, its the most popular" Hansol said.

"Its really good" I answered him.

He pet my head like a dog and I glared at him.

I took the last bite of my food and pushed it to the side.

I sighed from pleasure because that meal tasted like prime rib steak and mashed potatoes to me.

"Here" A bag was then thrown in my face.

The same bag that Yoongi carried down.

I opened it with much difficulty and saw that there were a pair of sweats and a tshirt in there. I pulled them out and saw that there were also a pair of underwear and a bra in the bag.

I pulled them out and examined them.

"You've been in the same clothes for over a week and you stink" Yoongi stated.

"Well thanks" I said sarcastically. "But these dont fit" I tossed them back at him.

"You didnt even try them on" He got angry.

"I dont need to, I cant just tell. Look at this" I pulled out the pair of sweats.

"I mean, whose are these? They look my 13 year old brothers sweats. How can I fit my hips in these" I reached back in the bag.

"Oh and look at this bra. Is this an A cup? If you havent noticed, im a curvy girl" I looked down at my body and back at them.

After a few seconds, I noticed that they were still staring at my body.

"Hello?" I snapped at them.

"Whats your size then?" Hansol asked, looking in my eyes to my s, to my legs, back to my eyes.

ert.

"I dont really know. I just buy whatever fits" I shrugged my shoulders.

Yoongi stood up and walked upstairs.

I looked at Hansol and he looked back at me and shrugged his shoulders.

I guess he didnt know what he was doing either.

Yoongi came back down with a pair of handcuffs and I looked at him crazy.

He sat down in front of me and took my free hand. He took the handcuff and cuffed my free hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"How else are we supposed to figure out your size" He said.

He took my other hand that was chained to the wall and lossened the hook.

Wait, does this mean that I get to go outside?

But he's going to handcuff me to someone? .

He pulled my arm indicating me to stand and my knees felt sore, for not standing for days.

Oh god I hope he doesnt handcuff me to him. I thought.

But no, even worse. He grabbed Hansols wrist and cuffed the other end to him.

I looked at Hansol and he winked at me.

No not him, anyone but him.

I'd rather have Yongguk. At least I know he'd ignore my presence, but not this ert.

We walked upstairs, and given our difference in height, I was being pulled by him.

We made it to the living room and everything looked different in the day time.

"Wait here" Yoongi said and walked away.

Hansol and I stood there, chain-in-chian, when he slipped his fingers through mine and I tried slapping them away but he held them tigher, squeezing the life out of them.

"Ouch, fine" I gave in and just let him hold them.

'What is this?" I heard.

I turned around and Kikwang stood there with Yongguk.

That was the first time Kikwang spoke to me since my attempt to run away.

They looked at our hands intertwined and I lifted up my arm to show them the handcuffs.

"Its not what it looks like" I said.

"Yeah, I did it" Yoongi came out of nowhere.

"I dont want to be stuck with him, trust me. I'd rather be chained with you Yongguk" I complained. 

Yongguk gave me that 'wtf ew no' face.

Yoongi sprayed me with some of his colonge and it was strong.

"Oh god, now im going to smell like a man" I waved the excess sprtiz out my face.

"Better a man, than the foul smell youre giving off now" He said.

"Yeah a girl, should never smell that bad" Hansol added on.

"Thanks" I glared at him.

"Why are they handcuffed together in the first place?" Kikwang asked.

"Apparently, none of the clothes we have here fit her and shes so stupid she doesnt know her size. So we have to take her with us to get her some new clothes" Yoongi said.

Hansol was the first to walk away, so I had to follow as we walked outside the door.

It was my first time seeing where I actually was, and it was actually a decent looking neighborhood.

I assumed since these boys are obviously criminals, that they would live in a sketchy area. And it made me really question what kind of business were they in to afford to live here.

Inside the car, Yoongi was driving while Yongguk sat in the passengers seat.

He was glaring at me from the visor mirror. I dont know why he hate me so much.

I sat in the back in between Hansol and Kikwang and it was awkward.

I was chained with a ert who hasnt let go of my hand since he first grabbed it, and then I was next to the guy who was the nicest one to me but then got mad and hasnt spoken to me since.

I couldnt do anything but just "enjoy" the ride and take a look at my surroundings.

~~~

We made it to the mall and immediately people began to notice Hansol and I were handcuffed together.

I tried to scoot closer to him so it was less noticable and he looked down at me and smiled.

It wasnt a cheesy smile though, it was normal and actually cute.

They were looking for a bra and underwear store, when I had to make a big announcement.

"I have to pee" I said.

They stopped walking and looked at me.

"Yoongi let me see the keys" Hansol told him.

"I didnt bring them" He said.

"What!?" Hansol and I said at the same time.

"I didnt think about anyone having to use the bathroom. I just didnt want her to try and sneak them off of me while we were here so I didnt bring them" He said, nonchalantly.

"Lets go" Hansol started walking.

"Were going in together?" I asked him.

"We dont have any other choice" He continued to head to the direction of the restrooms.

We walked into the family bathroom, where families were able to change their children, and walked into the handicap stall which was the biggest.

We just stood there.

"Are you gonna go or not?" He said.

"You cant look" I said.

He sighed and turned his head.

I slowly ped my pants and slid them down. I kept an eye on him while I sat on the toilet to make sure that he wasnt peeking.

"Can you hand me some toilet paper?" I whispered to him.

Even though you can see two pair of legs in one stall, I didnt want to make it obvious that we were both in here.

He handed me the tissue and I grabbed it.

"Look away" I said, as I tried to focus on wiping correctly.

Oh god, this was so awkward.

I flushed the toilet and pulled up my jeans.

I couldnt button my jeans with one hand so I used my other hand as well and I cant tell Hansol was suprised at how close his hand was, but there was no other way possible.

I used my hand that was cuffed to hold the top of my jeans and my free hand to pull up my zipper.

"Ok. Im done" I said and pulled him with me towards the sink. 

Thank god they had a sink in this stall.

We walked out the stall and I could see the shocked faces on all the parents that were in there changing their children.

They looked at the both of us with disgusting looks on their faces and I hid my face as we exited the restroom.

We made it to where the other guys were but I did stop walking.

"Oh god, that was the most embarassing moment of my life" I said, as I passed by them.

I dragged Hansol with me as I found Victoria's Secret.

I looked around the store as I saw the rest of the guys finally caught up.

I looked around the underwear first, and honestly shopping around in a womens undergarment store with guys is a very bad idea.

They were picking up merchandise and sizing it up to themselves and playing with the bras.

I was embarassed to even be associated with them.

Hansol picked up a bra and sized it up on me.

"Stop" I snatched the bra out his hand.

"Come on, its not like I didnt see everything in the bathroom" He said, and all the guys looked at us.

"Nothing happened" I said to them.

"You didnt see anything" I got in Hansol's face and glared.

Hansol grabbed my hand again and I smacked it away.

I was repeatedly smacking him when an employee walked up to us.

"Do you guys need help with anything?" She smiled at us.

"Yes, I need to find a bra, but I dont know my actual size" I told her.

"Oh okay, follow me" She said, and I followed behind her... along with Hansol.

"Im gonna have to take you into this room and measure you" She said, refering to Hansol following my every trail.

I lifted our arms so she could see that we were stuck together.

She looked confused.

"Lost a dare. Sorry" I faked a reason and apologized.

"Its okay. He can just wait outside the door then and i'll try my best to measure you" She sounded irritated, but as a "professional" she did it anyway.

It was uncomfortable having my arms stretched out while she tried her best to measure me, but we were able to figure out my size.

"Thank you" I said, as I walked out the fitting room.

She smiled and went to tend another customer.

"What size are you?" He raised his eyebrows.

"None of your business" I said, and went to pick up some bras of my size.

I went back to the underwear section to find something simple. 

Because I was just going to be thrown back in the basement anyway.

"Oh~ get these" Hansol grabbed a pair of thongs.

I glared at him and snatched them out his hands.

"Can you not!" I put them back and grabbed some regular boy shorts.

"Those are boring" He said.

"Are they not attractive?" I asked.

"Not at all" He answered.

"Then im getting these" I said, and grabbed a few pairs.

I walked over to the sweats and t-shirts.

"Are you done yet?" Yoongi came up to us.

"Almost" I said with an attitude.

He grabbed my wrists and squeezed them tight. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Dont think just cause im buying you these things, that were friends and you can speak to me any kind of way you want. Got it?" He squeezed even harder.

I nodded my head and grabbed some random clothes that looked about my size.

I walked over to the register and they followed.

The same employee that helped me was the one who rang my items.

She told me the total and I saw Yoongi take out his wallet.

"I'll buy it" Kikwang had already handed the lady his card.

Yoongi didnt argue and just put his wallet back in his pocket.

"Thank you" I thanked the lady and we walked out the store.

"Thank you" I said to Kikwang.

"You're welcome" He said. "Are you hungry?" 

I nodded my head.

"Yoongi lets go to the food cou-" Hansol was interrupted.

"Well well well, look who it is.." I looked up and saw a group of dangerous looking guys in front of us.

"What are you guys doing out in daylight?" They continued.

"Hansol?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah" He answered.

"Get her out of here"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Also, what do you think is going to happen next?