Chapter 17

Two Worlds Apart

I pulled back from the kiss.

Kikwang looked at me, suprised by his own actions.

"I-Im sorry" He apologized.

"This cant happen again" I said, and stood up.

I was confused and I hope he wasnt embarrassed.

I began walking back to go change.

I walked through the lobby and stopped when I heard my name being called.

I looked over to my right to see all of the guys sitting in the lobby.

"We were sitting here waiting for you two for the longest" Tae said.

I looked behind me and Kikwang had just came in from the backyard.

He looked at me and I looked away.

Its not that I didnt like the kiss, it just that it was from someone who was a good friend to me.

It just made things a little awkward.

"Why do you two look so awkward?" Hansol asked.

"Yeah, what happened to the two of you?" Yoongi added.

"Nothing" I said, and walked to my seperate room so that I could change.

I changed my clothes as quickly as I could, and made my way back into the lobby.

Kikwang wasnt there yet, so I walked up to guys.

"Who wants to see something cool?" I asked them.

Hansol was the only one to respond to me.

"...okay" I said, and grabbed his arm, dragging him along with me.

I took him out to the same place I was just at.

I showed him all the flowers and the antique statues.

I pulled him over to the beautiful waterfall.

"How cool is this!" I said.

"Its nice, is this what you and Kikwang were looking at earlier?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Did something happen? Because you looked nervous when you walked past us in the lobby" 

I shook my head.

"Nothing happened. I just had to use the bathroom" I lied.

"Makes sense" He laughed.

"You were practically running" He said.

"Should we head back?' I asked.

"Yeah, Kikwang's a fast changer" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and we walked back.

When we got back, Kikwang was there sitting next to Yongguk.

He was whispering in his ear, and I wondered if he was telling him about the kiss.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked Yoongi.

"Yeah" He stood up and the others followed.

We walked out the building and into the parking lot.

I smacked away Hansol's hand and got inside the car.

"Can we go somewhere?" I asked, once Yoongi started the car.

He looked at me through the rearview mirror.

"Somewhere like where?" He asked.

"I dont know, anywhere, some place like.....fun" I said.

"I know just the place" He said, starting the car.

I was in the far back seat next to Tae. Yongguk and Hansol sat in the middle, and Kikwang sat in the front with Yoongi.

I didnt really know Tae that well, so I decided to take this opportunity to get to know him.

He's automatically on my good list because he wasnt around during those times.

"Hey Tae?" I said.

He looked over at me.

"What did you want to be when you were younger, is this how you pictured your future?" I asked.

"I dont think there's anything wrong with my future" He said.

"I dont mean to insult you, but did you ever dream of having a career where you could help or entertain people?" 

"Well, when I was six years old, I used to collect firetrucks" 

"Oh, you wanted to be a firefighter?" I asked.

"My father was a firefighter. He was the towns hero, and I looked up to him" He said.

"What happened then?"

"I was 11 years old. He was on duty at an apartment complex that was on fire, a woman realized that her child wasnt with her and he was still in the building. My father went after the child when the building collapsed, killing them both" He looked out the window.

"Im sorry to hear that, your father seemed like a great man" I told him.

"Thanks" He smiled.

"After that, I believed there was nothing in this world that lasted forever. If someone I loved so much could be gone that easily, what good was there in this world" He finished.

"Thats not true" I said.

"There is good out in this worls, but it just wont present itself to you. You have to go out and find it, you know? You'll find somebody who will love you just as much as you love your father and then you'll have a child who will love and look up to you twice as much. You cant give up and settle with this life you're living now" I told him.

"Why do you sound like some talk show host?" He laughed.

"Im a silent observer, I know a lot of things and speak my wisdom a few times here and there" I laughed too.

"But seriously, I know you can do great things. All of you" I said.

"Well, thanks in believing in me, in us" He smiled.

"No problem" I smiled back.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked him.

"No clue" He shrugged his soulders.

"Well wake me up when we get there" I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

~~

I was shaken awake.

"Are we here?" I asked Tae.

I opened my eyes and we were the only people left in the car.

I looked out the window and I saw the rest of the guys standing outside the car in the parking lot.

"Oh" I jumped up and climbed out the car.

I stood in the parking lot, staring at my surroundings.

"What is this? Is this disneyland?" I asked no one in particular.

"Kind of, but its called Everland. Its a lot better" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, its like a theme park, water park, zoo, and restuarant all in one" Hansol added.

I took a look at how huge the place was.

The maintenance to keep this place going must be crazy.

My eyes grew wide the closer we got to the entrance area, it was beautiful. Not like anything i've seen in America.

We got to the ticket booth and I looked at the english section and saw how much a single ticket was.

41 dollars? Thats it? Thats cheap compared to the attractions back at home.

The total for all of us was $246 and all the guys took out their money, and I stood there feeling useless and selfish that I had no money to pay for myself.

I still wonder, where do these boys get all this money to pay for everything.

"Its okay, I got you" Yoongi said.

I couldnt say 'no its okay, I got it', cause I didnt.

I just thanked him and continued to feel bad.

We all got our tickets and made our way through the entrance.

 Yoongi grabbed two maps and handed one to me.

I looked at mine and then I looked at the one in his hand and saw that he handed me the map for foreigners.

"What do you want to do first?" He asked.

I observed the map.

"Umm, can we go to magic land first?" I said.

"Where ever you want to go" He said, walking somewhere and I followed.

We all followed along and made our way to magic land.

I looked at all the rides as we passed them, thinking 'i'll be back for you'.

Once we hit magic land, I spotted a ride that I wanted to go on first.

I ran over to the giant line that had already formed, and let the guys follow behind.

We were a good 30 minutes back far down in the line until we could get on.

Now all we had to do was wait.

I stood in front of the group with Yoongi and Tae, while Yongguk and Hansol were playing around behind us, and Kikwang stood alone behind them.

I felt bad that he was all by himself. 

We hadnt spoke a word to each other since we left the massage place and I didnt want us to not talk at all, especially if we had to share a room.

I sighed.

"Excuse me" I said, walking through all the guys trying to make my way to Kikwang.

He stood facing the other direction so he didnt notice me approach him.

I poked the side of his stomach. He jumped and looked over at me.

"Sorry" I laughed.

"Why are you by yourself?" I asked him. "Its makes you look so sad"

"Well I am" He said.

"Im upset, embarrassed, and uncomfortable being here right now"

I was shocked.

"The only person that feel any of those things right now, is me. You kissed me remember?" I whispered in his ear.

"But I dont feel any of those things. I dont think anything less of you Kikwang. Okay, so we had a 'moment' but what happened isnt going to create tension or some sort of awkwardness with us okay? It happens and maybe the two of us are only meant to be friends or we just have to get to know each other more before we start faces" I said, causing him to laugh.

"See, I like this Kikwang better" I pulled his arm. "So dont be mad at me" 

I swung his arm.

"Okay, but im sorry for what I did" He said.

"Its fine, I promise" I hugged him.

This was the first time I had ever hugged him and I could feel every muscle of his wrap around my body tightly, and I could feel the sincerity and care that Kikwang had for me with just a hug.

"Now are you ready for this long wait?" I joked about the line.

He laughed again.

"Cheer up okay" I hugged him again and walked back over to Yoongi and Tae.

I looked back at Kikwang who now joined in conversation with Yongguk and Hansol.

~~~

We finally were next in line and unfortunately Yoongi and I, being the first two, had to be in the front row. Followed by the rest of the boys.

We sat there, strapped in our seats, and I looked over at Yoongi. 

We both had that same look in our eyes. The look of fear and excitement.

Yoongi had more fear than excitement.

I had to hold my hat between my legs so that it didnt fly away.

The ride started to move and as we started being lifted in the air, Yoongi grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I looked at him, but he was too focused on the ride.

I looked forward again and saw how high up we were, looking straight ahead from the top of the incline.

The ride was just about to drop.

"Hey you?" Yoongi yelled, at the top of the ride.

"Yeah?" I said, as we started leaning down.

"Will you..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think he's going to ask?

Sorry if the story's getting a little slow. The drama will start appearing again soon, I promise (: