Chapter 22

Two Worlds Apart

"Lately, you've been acting very distant and I dont understand where your attitude is coming from" I told him.

"We used to be good friends and since Yoongi and I got closer, you've changed. I hope it has nothing to do with him" I added.

 

(Yongguk's Pov)

"WHAT THE HELL YONGGUK" Tae yelled.

"Shut up, Kikwang is trying to sleep!" Hansol yelled at Tae.

"Well tell Yongguk to stop cheating" Tae complained.

"Im not cheating, you just " I told him.

"You-"

Tae was interrupted by the opening of the door.

you and Yoongi walked in and the first thing I noticed was you holding a bag of ice to her arm.

See I knew when Yoongi told us that we were going to train her, she was going to get hurt. But on her first day?

"Where's Kikwang?" Yoongi asked.

"He's sleeping in his room" Tae answered him.

"What happened to your arm!?" Hansol yelled, and ran up to her.

What happened to "shh Kikwang was sleeping"?

"Dont worry, it was an accident" you walked away, freeing her grip from Hansol.

"What did you do man?" Tae said.

"We were sparing and I just kicked her a little too hard" Yoongi said.

He walked in the kitchen and open the fridge.

I turned off the PS4 and switched the channel so that we could watch TV.

I got off the floor and laid on the couch, folllowed by Yoongi who sat next to me.

"What do you guys want to wat-"

"IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOONGI!" We heard Kikwang yell.

We all jumped up and ran over to their room.

Tae was the first one there and he tried opening the door, but it was locked.

"you open the door" Hansol said.

"No guys, wait" Yoongi stopped him.

He put his ear closer to the door, to hear what they were arguing about.

We all agreed that that was a good idea, and we all followed.

"I dont understand why its such a problem that I like him" I heard you say.

"Are you serious?" Kikwang yelled.

"When you first got here, who was the one that hurt you the most" He said.

There was silence for a few seconds.

"And who was the one who gave you a bed to sleep on, the one who never put their hands on you, the one who treated kinder than te rest. Do you even remember any of that?" Kikwang spoke again.

"Yeah I do remember, you were the nicest one to me and that's why you and I became good friends" you said.

"See thats the thing you're not getting. I think i've made it clear to you that I want to be more than friends when we kissed" 

We all looked at each other.

"They kissed?" Tae mouthed.

"And I told you that it could never happen again?" She said.

"But then why the same day, you were cuddled up to Yoongi and didnt say a word when he kissed your forehead. Instead you reward him with a make-out session in the back of the car. I thought you werent that type of girl"

"That type of girl? Dont even go there Kikwang. I thought you had more respect than that" She said.

The door opened and she looked shocked seeing all of us listening to their conversation.

She walked passed us and towards the door.

She didnt even have on a jacket.

"Where are you going?" Hansol asked.

"Out. Move my stuff into someone else's room because im not staying in there with him" She said and slammed the door.

 

(you's Pov)

I stormed out the house, slamming the door behind me.

A huge gust of wind blew through my body and I instantly regretted leaving without a jacket.

I couldnt see much because there werent many street lights in the neighborhood.

"you" I could hear someone calling after me.

"Not now" I said back.

I knew who it was and I wasnt ready to talk.

I felt something being placed on my shoulders and my body became warm.

"Thanks Yongguk" I said.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Apparently im that girl that plays with guys' feelings just to get what she wants" I angrily said.

"You're not that kind of girl" He said.

"Well thats not what Kikwang said. Just because I dont recipricate the same feelings as he does, doesnt mean that I used him for his kindness or that I dont care about his feelings at all" I felt stupid for crying but I couldnt help it.

Yongguk helped me get my arms through the jacket and then he hugged me.

"Trust me, Kikwang doesnt think of you that way. He always tends to say the worst things when he's in an arguement. He'll realize what he's done soon" Yongguk said.

"What's going on in the house right now?" I asked him.

"The guys are moving some of your stuff into Yoongi's room, so you two can get some space" He said.

He broke apart the hug.

"So did you guys really kiss?" He asked.

"Yes, dont ask me for the details" I said, walking back to the house.

~~~

*One month later*

I was on my phone, mentally preparing myself for my day of training with Tae.

Yoongi was still sleep next to me, snoring is little heart out.

 Slowly, I climed out the bed and grabbed some clothes from the drawer, we now shared, and grabbed my excerise clothes. Heading to the shower.

 By the time I got out, Yoongi was out of the bed and no where to be found.

I walked into the living room, and Tae was laying on the couch watching TV.

"You ready to go?" He asked, when he saw me.

"Yeah, lets get some take out breakfast on the way there" I walked past Kikwang, making sure he heard what I had said.

He and I were still not on good terms, but we were able to be cordial around each other.

All i've been waiting for is an apology, but he doesnt seem to realize what he's done wrong.

We left the house and got inside the car.

"So, iHop express or McDonalds?" Tae asked.

"IHop express" I cheered.

He started the car and drove off.

~

When we arrived, we both got out the car.

Tae opened the door for me and I went straight for the menu.

The cashier started speaking to Tae in Korean, and I stood next to him. Feeling awkward.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Strawberry and banana french toast" I said, and he recipricated it back to the cashier.

Express is the correct name for this place, because we got our order very quickly.

We decided to eat it at the training warehouse, so I tried my best not to eat on the way there.

We sat in the middle of the floor and I placed a towel on the floor for us to place our food on.

"So, what are we planning on doing today?" I asked him.

"Well, were going to start with the fighting because I think you're great with weapons" He said.

"Oh, well thank you-- OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Tae eyes grew wide.

"We didnt get anything to drink" I said.

Tae bursted out with laughter.

"Whats so funny? I seriously cant eat without something to drink" I said.

"Where is the nearest store?" I asked.

"There's a small little store down the street where we got these fresheners when the body of the girl Yoongi ki--" Tae stopped talking.

"When Yoongi what? Body of a girl? What did you guys do?" I asked.

I was concerned.

"Um, nothing. Its something from the past" He smiled.

"I'll get to the bottom of it sooner or later, dont worry. But its down the street?" I asked.

He nodded his head and I stood up.

"Watch over my food, and DONT even think about eating it" I said, walking towards the door.

I stepped out into the morning breeze and jogged my way down to the store.

My stamina has gotten a lot better since I started training and fitness has become an important thing in my life now.

It's quite fun.

I saw the store approaching in the distance.

I made it inside and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. 

I thought about it, and then went back to grab another one for Tae.

I paid and left the store.

I started to jog back and once I was approaching the hill, I saw someone very familiar.

"Oh, hey Kehlani!" I fake smiled.

I wasnt sure how to react to her.

The last time I had seen her, which was over a month ago, I wanted to kick her in her head.

Should I be cordial, punch her in the mouth, spit on her?

Well, I was too late because the crazy swung at me.

I jumped back.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled.

"Are you serious? You're really trying to act like we're friends?" She said.

"Well if you're trying to do this right now, lets go" I placed the bag with our drinks down.

I wasted no time, and went straight for the kick.

She bent over, and quickly stood up straight. She swung at me and I dodged it.

It looks like Simon taught her a few things.