Chapter 26

Two Worlds Apart

(Yongguk's Pov)

Jungkook stood there, clearly drunk but somewhow able to understand the situation.

He sloppily reached for his gun in his back pocket and aimed it in our direction.

He pointed the gun at Hansol and I pulled mine out, aiming at Jungkook.

 "You killed Namjoon, so i'll kill your friend" He said.

The sound of the trigger went off and Jungkook fell down to his knees. 

Tae was standing by the door with Jimin as he slowly lowered his arm.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked them, especially towards Jimin.

"Well if I didnt, you would've go Hansol shot" Tae said.

"No! I was about to kill him-" 

Jungkook's body fully fell onto the ground.

I forgot that he was still slowly dying, as we stood here and argued about who was going to kill him first.  

"Now lets get rid of these bodies" Jimin said.

 

(you's Pov)

Tae stood up and went to go stop Jungkook from exiting the back door. I looked over at Jimin and he was getting up to go with Tae.

Simon watched Jimin's figure fading and I can tell that he was starting to get a little suspicious.

I have to do something. I thought.

"You guys, I think Simon is catching on" I said to Yoongi and Kikwang.

"I'm gonna go distract him" I said, standing up but Yoongi pulled me back down.

"Are you serious? You're not going down there" Yoongi said. Playing that 'protective boyfriend' role.

"I have too, otherwise our whole plan will be ruined. You guys, trust me I can handle Simon" I looked both Yoongi and Kikwang in the eye.

I sounded confident, but that's not how I really felt.

"We'll be right here watching you okay?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, if you feel uncomfortable at any moment, or threatened, signal us and we'll come running down" Kikwang added.

I smiled at them both and stood up, heading towards Simon.

I made my through the crowd and watched the back of Simon's head as I came up behind him. 

My heart was beating rapidly as I got closer and closer.

I stood behind him and made my way around him and sat down in front of him.

He didn't look up from his phone because he probably assumed I was one of the boys.

I could see his eyes move from his phone to my feet and his eyes lit up.

He looked up and his eye grew even more wide.

"Hello" I smiled at him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I decided to get out and meet some people out here-" 

"Without your boyfriend?" Simon interrupted.

"What boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yoongi? Oh we're not together anymore. I found the cheater with another woman in our bed two weeks ago" I lied.

"So where do you stay now?" He asked.

"I stay at the four seasons off the highway right now, until I can make enough money to get my own place" I smiled.

"But I saw you sitting here by yourself and thought we could talk about, you know..the past" 

"What about it?" He asked.

Really Simon? 

"I was wondering if you still hated me" I said.

"I never hated you" He said.

"Then why-" 

"See here's the thing. A few years ago. Yoongi killed my girlfriend and I waited for the day he got into a relationship so I could get back at him, which meant killing you. So its nothing personal against you, I actually think you're quite y" He smirked at me.

"Thanks, I always thought you were handsome as well. A little scary, but very handsome" I rubbed my leg against his and smiled at him.

"Oh really?" Simon's deep voice became seductive.

"Mhmm" I nodded my head.

I stood up and sat next to Simon at the booth. He lifted me up and sat me down on his lap.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Why don't we take this outside and catch up. If you know what I mean" I kissed the tip of his ear.

I leaned back and looked into his eyes.

He looked extremely interested and his eyes screamed lust.

I stood up from his lap and looked over where Yoongi and Kikwang were.

I couldn't see them and I looked around as much as I could until Simon stood up next to me.

I led us towards the entrance to the club, knowing that the back was occupied.

He placed his hands around my waist and as we walked, his hands slowly landed on my as he squeezed it.

I giggled, pretending that I liked it.

We made it outside and we walked across the street to a dark alley with dim lighting.

Immediately, he attached his lips to my neck. 

His hands explored my body, as did mine.

I felt so disgusted that I was doing this, especially with someone like Simon.

His hands moved from my waist, to my chest, to my neck.

His soft touch then became tight and very rough.

He gripped my neck so hard that I found it hard to breath.

I used my hands to try and pry him off of me.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" He said.

I couldn't speak because his grip on my neck was so tight. I placed my hand on his trying to get them off.

"Did you not think I saw you over there with Yoongi. Then you come sit on my lap as if you forgave everything I did to you. I know you're not that stupid beautiful" He finished.

"So what was the goal of getting me out here, huh?" He gripped tighter.

I turned my head a little to the left and I could see Kikwang standing in the middle of the street.

I tried to scream and make as much noise as possible with anything in arms/legs length, because I know that Simon was definitely going to kill me.

"Give it a rest Simon" I heard a familiar voice. 

"About time you got here Yoongi" Simon said, without even looking at who was there.

"I only have to make things even you know?" Simon spoke again.

"Even how?" Kikwang stepped up.

"She killed Kehlani, its obvious. So its fair that I kill her, for real this time" Simon pulled out a gun from his pants and held it under my chin.

I couldn't believe that I was right back in this position.

My life was once again in the hands of Simon.

I looked at Yoongi with fear present in my eyes.

I looked behind him and I could see the rest of the boys quickly making their way towards us.

Kikwang held out his arm to stop them from coming any closer.

"Hm, what did you guys do to Namjoon and Jungkook? Separating them and killing them one by one? Smart. But to think that I didn't recognize SooHye seducing that idiot Namjoon was pathetic. I'd recognize that sweet piece of anywhere" Simon finished, and Yongguk pulled out his gun.

"I wouldn't get to close Yongguk" Simon told him.

He pressed the gun harder on my throat.

"Why don't you mess with someone who can actually fight back" Hansol said.

"No, I like this more" He cocked the gun and I shut my eyes and a bullet went off.

I felt my body slam against the ground.

I opened my eyes and I was surrounded by the guys.

I looked past Jimin's shoulders and saw Simon's body laying on the ground.

I sat there in shock thinking about how I almost died, once again. Also, in shock that Simon was finally gone. 

I sighed in relief.

Yoongi grabbed me by my waist and helped me stand on my feet.

Once I was on my feet, I fell back down to the ground. I looked down at my shoes and the heel on my right shoe was broken.

Yoongi laughed and bit and sat me back down on the ground.

He took off my shoes and handed them to Tae.

He didn't look too pleased, but he took them anyway.

Yongguk helped me stand up and while Yoongi kneeled down and let me climb on his back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, as he stood up.

Kikwang and Hansol stayed behind to get rid of Simons body as we walked away.

"We'll meet you at the house" Yoongi told them and they signaled 'okay'.

We got inside the car and I stayed in the back with Yoongi as Tae and Jimin sat in the front and Yongguk sat next to Yoongi.