Chapter 24

Two Worlds Apart

"Okay, so how long do you think we have until Simon finds out it was us?" Hansol said.

"It was her, technically" Kikwang said.

I looked over at him.

"Well she's with us, so her drama is ALL of our drama now Kikwang" Yoongi told him.

"We just have to be on alert just in case he tries kidnap you again" He said.

"You're going to have to keep a weapon on you at all times" Yoongi looked down at me.

I nodded my head.

"We have to pick up the slack that this girl leaves us with" I heard Kikwang tell Tae.

"You know that I am right here, and I can hear you?" I glared at him.

"Yeah, and im just stating a fact" He said.

I rolled my eyes and climed out of Yoongi's lap.

I stood up and left the living room, into the room I shared with Yoongi.

I opened up my drawer and grabbed some laid-back clothes and headed to the shower.

~~

I got out the shower and walked back into the living room.

The guys were still huddled up in a cirlce and once they saw me coming back, they all dispersed from each other, doing their own thing.

I sat down in the corner of the couch and grabbed the tv remote.

The first thing that popped up on the tv was Kehlani's face.

The writing was all in Korean and so was the language that the reporter was speaking, so I couldn't understand what she was saying.

"What is she saying?" I ran up to Yoongi, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"She's saying that they found a body of a woman, her identity has yet to be announced and there is no evidence at the scene of the crime" He gripped on tighter to my shoulder.

I really hope they didnt show any video of me that someone had secretly filmed.

"You're okay" Yoongi gently shook me.

"You're a tough girl now, this is just the beginning" Yongguk had stood next to me and patted my head.

"What you need to do is just get some sleep and in the morning you'll feel a lot better" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, this is just your first murder. Its always terrifiying the first time" Hansol said, from the kitchen.

Just my first?

Was I going to kill more in the future?

Slowly, I weasled my way out of Yoongi's grip, and made my way to our room.

I closed the door and climed into the bed.

It was only the afternoon, it was impossible for me to try and go back to sleep.

My body sunk into the covers and I pulled the blankets over my head, forcing myself to sleep.

I closed my eyes and the image of Kehlani's bloody face appeared in my head.

Quickly, my eyes shot open.

I was traumatized and couldnt get the image out of my mind.

I could hear the door knob turning and the door creeping open. 

"I cant sleep" I told Yoongi.

I still had the covers over my head so I couldnt see him. I could only hear what he was doing.

I could hear him moving closer to me and then I felt the bed go down.

"Hey listen" I heard, quickly moving the blanket from my face.

Kikwang was sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at me.

I sat up on the bed.

"I know you probably think I hate you, but I dont. And I know that you want an apology from me and I really am sorry for what I said. I want you to know that no matter what, im not going to let Simon put his hands on you again" He looked serious.

I smiled and climbed out the bed to hug him.

"I missed you" He said.

"Of course you did" I smiled, and rolled back down into the covers.

"Try and get some sleep now, okay?" He said.

I nodded my head and watched Kikwang exit the room.

Once he closed the door, I tried forcing myself to sleep.

~~~~~

(The Next Day)

 

I woke up to a loud noise.

I looked next to me and Yoongi wasnt in the bed.

"You have a lot of nerve coming down here" I heard Tae's voice.

Oh my god, is it Simon? Was my first thought.

I didnt know whether to hide somewhere in the room, or take a peak out the room.

My curiosity got the best of me and slowly I reached for the door.

As quiet as I could, I opened the door and took a peak at who the boys were talking to in the livingroom.

It was hard to see since the boys were so tall and their backs were blocking my view.

It was like they were blocking the person from coming near the hallway.

I kept searching.

"Ugh, move out the way Kikwang" I whispered, straining my eyes to see.

Yoongi walked away and I was finally able to see who they were talking to.

My jaw dropped and I swung open the door, walking into the living room.

"Jimin?" I walked towards them.

The guys saw me and hid me behind Hansol.

"Guys stop, he wont hurt me" I said, fighting them off of me.

I couldnt believe that he was here.

"you, you are alive. When Simon told us, I didnt believe him. Im so happy-"

He tried to move closer, but Yoongi stopped him.

Jimin rolled his eyes at him.

"you im so sorry I wasnt there for you that day. Simon and I had a fight and I left the house, if I had known what they were going to do, I wouldve let you go myself. I promise" He said.

"Jimin, why are you here?" I asked him.

"He came to see you" Kikwang said, annoyed.

"I left Simon's group" Jimin said.

"Really?" I was shocked.

"Yeah, last night. I just couldnt take it anymore and I spent all night looking for you. I had to find where you guys lived, nice house by the way much better than the last one, anyways I had to find you and tell you that Simon is coming back for you" He finished.

"Wait, hold on. You were looking for the house but didnt you guys kidnap her?" Yongguk asked.

"I wasnt there when they did it, I swear" He said.

"How do we know that we can trust you?" Tae asked.

"Ask you. Ask her if you can trust me or not. If she says no, then i'll leave you alone" Jimin answered.

Everybody looked back at me.

"I trust Jimin" I said.

"But didnt he hurt you?" Yoongi asked. "You said they all touched you"

"All of them, except Jimin..well one time he cut me-"

Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the collar.

"But he was mad and I know he didnt mean it" I tried to get Yoongi to let him go.

"So he did hurt you" Yoongi said, not letting Jimin go.

"Technically yes, it did hurt but when I first met you guys, Yongguk slapped me in the face" I looked at Yongguk.

"Please dont let me relive that, I told you I was sorry" He said.

I smiled at him.

"Jimin hates Simon, he stayed there because he had nowhere else to go. And I know that you guys all used to be friends, so lets focus on the real problem here okay, which is Simon" I said.

Yoongi slowly let go of Jimin's shirt and Jimin straightened it out.

I walked over and hugged Jimin.

"You look a lot better from when I last saw you" He said.

He looked down at my arms and saw Namjoon and Jungkook's name engraved on them.

"Did those bastards do this to you?" He asked.

I just nodded my head.

I started to lift up my shirt so that he could see what Simon had did.

"What-"

"Woah-"

"Hold up-"

"Wait a minute-" 

All the guys yelled at us.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi said.

"Just showing my scar, trust me guys Jimin has seen a lot more than this" I said.

I could only imagine all the faces the guys were making at Jimin.

"Dont worry, he didnt do anything" I said, hoping the guys wouldnt any ideas.

"Oh my god" Jimin said, when he saw how huge the scar was.

Yoongi gently pulled me back to him and wrapped his arms around me.

I guess showing Jimin that we were together.

Trust me Yoongi, Jimin doesnt like me like that...I hope.

I could see in Jimin's eyes that he realized what Yoongi was trying to say.

"So you need a place to stay, is that right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, if I could stay here" He said.

"You'll room with Kikwang" Yoongi said.

"What!?" Kikwang yelled.

Yoongi walked away, taking me with him in the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------