Chapter 13

Two Worlds Apart

Simon pretty much ignored me the whole night, but always made sure that I was sitting right next to him with his sudden glances at me.

I made light conversation with one of his friends at the booth.

It was no suprise to me that these friends of his were also criminals.

"Looks like he got you pretty bad" The guy I was talking to said. I think he said his name was Hyukwoo.

He told me to call him Loco, like that was going to happen.

He's "Loco" for hanging out with Simon.

I didnt understand what he meant until I looked into his eyes. He was looking at my thigh, and the scar that Jungkook had made was showing.

Quickly, I pulled down the dress. 

Simon was watching the whole scene as he pulled me closer to him.

I looked out into the crowd of people on the dance floor and watched them as they danced happily.

"You want to dance?" Someone asked me.

Hyukwoo was looking at me.

I figured this is how I was going to plan my escape.

Simon is focusing on his friends rather than me so it'll be easy to sneak away from his friend and run away.

I played innocent and looked at Simon.

"If he's okay with it" I said.

"Yah Simon! Let me dance with your girl" He yelled over the loud music.

Simon looked at him, grabbing my face and kissing my lips before shooing me away.

Disgusting. I thought.

Hyukwoo grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowd of people.

"Why do you let hi-" He was cut off when strobe lights went off.

Perfect

It'll be easy to get away like this.

I didnt want to make it obvious and just run away so I stayed and danced for about a minute or two and then slowly I started dancing away with other people.

Hyukwoo was too busy dancing in general, to even notice that he wasnt dancing with me.

Slowly but surely, I was in the middle of the dance floor trying to find the exit.

"Hey glitter girl! You have to buy me another shirt" I heard.

I think it was the guy I bumped earlier.

I tried to look at him but it was hard with all these flashing lights.

I didnt have time for him so I turned the other way and walked through the crowd.

I found an exit sign in the distance and pushed through the crowd.

My adrenaline was pumping when someone stood in front of me.

"Going somewhere?" My body froze at the sound of the voice.

I looked up at Simon and his friend Hyoseob aka "Gray".

I dont get why these boys choose these kinds of names.

They stared down at me.

"I got lost in the crowd- and I couldnt find my way back" I lied.

I just hoped he believed it.

The both of them were drunk but still aware of everything that was going on.

He snatched me by my arm and dragged me back over to the booth.

"You think im stupid dont you!" He threw me in the seat.

All of his friends were watching us.

This is so embarassing.

"Jay watch her! Gray and I have to do something" Simon said.

His friend Jay, a normal name, sat down next to me.

He wouldnt stop staring at me.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked, with an attitude.

"No. But if you dont cut the attitude then you may need to" He snapped back.

I glared at him and he continued to stare.

I sighed.

"Why are you still staring?" I asked, a little nicer this time.

"He said to watch you, so thats what im doing" He said.

"Yeah, but im sure he didnt mean drill holes in my skull" I told him.

"Im not going to be responsible if you run away. Im not going to die by Simon hands, so deal with it" He said.

I sat there and it up.

~~~

Unfortunately, I was right.

It was obvious that he wasnt going to let me go after I went with him. Im just glad that he didnt kill me.

After an hour of being stared down by Jay, Simon and Hyoseob came back from who knows where.

As soon as they got back, he snatched me by my arm and dragged me out the building.

So much for my plan to escape.

~~

Right now, I was being pulled back upstairs by Simon.

"Get your hands off me" I tried to push him away.

He just pulled even harder, ripping part of the dress.

"See, look what you did" He said as he threw me on the ground.

"You did that not me" I argued as Jimin appeared in the room.

He looked from me to the ripped dress.

The non-exsistent flames were shooting out his eyes and he came running towards me.

He snatched the dress off of my body, exposing me in my undergarments, purchased by Kikwang.

He walked out the room with the dress and came back with my old pjs.

"I washed them for you" He said, as he threw them at me.

Thanks, I guess

Simon picked me off the ground and I quickly changed while they watched.

He sat me down in the chair and grabbed the ropes.

"Can you at least tie me to bed or something" I said.

He stopped what he was doing.

"I mean, i'll be more comfortable that way" I finished.

He undid the the rope and pushed me towards the bed.

"I didnt know you were that kind of woman" He smirked as he and Jimin held me down.

They strapped me down and I immediately regretted this decision.

Maybe a chair isnt that bad after all. They wouldnt have the opportunity to lay down next to me and at least my legs would be closed shut.

"I'll be back for you later" Simon winked and walked away.

Jimin sat at the edge of the bed and I wondered why he didnt leave.

He looked sad and was staring at the wall in the corner.

"Why are you sad?" I asked him.

The only person who should be sad is me!

"Is it because of that dress?" I asked.

He looked back at me.

"Who was she? The girl whose dress it was?" I spoke again.

"Her name was Ji Hye" He said.

"She was my girlfriend for 6 years, my high school sweatheart, the love of my life" He continued.

"What happend?" I asked.

"I met Simon through Namjoon about 4 years ago and Ji Hye and I were very serious about our relationship. I really wanted her to meet my new friends so I invited her over to a party Simon was hosting, in this house as a matter of fact. I could see the look in Simon's eyes when I introduced her to them. He wanted her, and he'd do whatever he could to have her. Eventually, two months after I introduced them, Ji Hye left me for him. I felt like my world came crashing down and I couldnt believe that she would throw away six years that we shared" He said.

No wonder Jimin always makes these faces at Simon.

"Why are you still around him then? And were is she now?" I asked.

"I dont know why! I still loved her and wanted to be around her. Over the years, I became close with Jungkook and Namjoon and they've become my family which meant that Simon was part of my family as well. A year ago, we ran into Yoongi and his gang and it got pretty violent. Long story short, Yoongi aimed his gun at Simon and Ji Hye jumped in front of him, taking the bullet to her heart. She risked her life for Simon and he acts like she never existed!" He yelled.

I can tell he wanted to cry and I actually felt bad for him.

I dont know how he can even be around Simon still after all of that.

"Is that how the tension grew between Yoongi's group and yours?" I asked.

"No. Yoongi didnt approve of Ji Hye's relationship with Simon" He said.

"So you knew Yoongi before? Did he approve of your relationship with her?" I questioned.

"I was friends with Yoongi and the others before I met Namjoon, but after Simon and Ji Hye got together, my friendship with them fell apart and they've become my enemy" He said.

"Why did Yoongi have to approve of anything dealing with her relationship? How did he know her?" I was curious about why these two guys hated each other.

"Ji Hye was Yoongi's sister" Jimin said.

I lightly gasped.

"So Yoongi shot his own sister" I said.

I really felt for Yoongi, maybe thats why he's so crazy.

I guess thats why Yoongi hates Simon so much, he killed his own sister who saved the man she loved because she believed his life was more important than hers.

Then what does all of this have to do with me?

Is it because Simon wants to get back at Yoongi for what happened? Taking something from Yoongi, just like he had did to him?

But Yoongi would have never shot his own sister on purpose, and Yoongi and I arent even together. They dont even care enough about me to come save me.

Everything was starting to make more sense to me now and I wasnt sure how this was going to end.