Chapter 18

Two Worlds Apart

"Will you go on the ferris wheel with me?" He asked.

"What!?" I yelled as the ride sped down and curved to the side.

He didnt answer me and continued to yell, enjoying the ride.

I let the curiousity of his question go as I started to enjoy the ride myself.

I could see the loop 10 ft away and my eyes grew wide as we approached it.

We were completely upside down and I looked behind me.

I caught a glimpse of all the boys.

Yongguk was smiling, Hansol was basically crying, Kikwang was yelling, and Tae looked terrified.

I turned my head back and couldnt help but laugh at his face.

The ride had about 2 more loops and 6 more turns and I started to get light headed.

The ride came to an aburpt stop and I looked over at Yoongi. 

His hair was sticking straight in the air, and I laughed at him as I fixed his hair back.

I could only imagine what I looked like as well, because he started fixing mine too.

The ride officially stopped and the rails lifted and everybody stood up.

Yoongi got out and he helped me climb out.

I ran over to Tae and started laughing.

"Oh my god, you shouldve saw your face" I couldnt control myself.

"I dont know what youre talking about" He said, and walked away.

We all walked away from the ride and Yoongi came up to me.

"I asked if you wanted to go on the ferris wheel with me?" He said.

"That's random" I said, nervously. "But sure"

There must be a reason why he chose a place like that.

"Hey guys, we'll be right back. You guys can go do whatever you want and we'll meet up with you later" Yoongi told the other boys and they looked back at us.

"Where are you guys going?" Hansol asked.

"Ferris wheel, mind your business" He answered him.

I looked over at Kikwang who avoided eye contact.

"Lets go" Yoongi grabbed my wrists, and pulled me where ever the ferris wheel was.

I looked back and the guys were all still staring at us.

I turned back around and saw the giant wheel in the distance.

"Oh wait" He pulled me somewhere else.

We entered inside a gift shop and he started looking around.

"Why did you come in here?" I asked.

"You need something like a souvenir to remember this day forever" He said.

He picked up a pair of ears and I felt like I was in disneyland getting a pair of Mickey ears.

He grabbed two and walked over to the cashier to pay.

I was still looking around at all the souvenir gifts they had.

He came over to me and handed me one.

I looked at mine and then at his.

"What? You dont like them?" He asked.

"Its not that" I said.

"It just looks like theyre couple ears" I said.

"I wanted us to match, so here" He grabbed mine out my hand and placed it on top of my head.

"Thank you" I said.

He grabbed my hand and led us back over to the ferris wheel.

It was starting to get packed in the walk-way and Yoongi held me close as the crowd started getting busier and busier.

It didnt help that basically every Korean in the city was tall, so it was harder to see where I was going.

I had recieved a huge pull from Yoongi and we were both out of the crowd.

I sighed and looked ahead of me.

The ferris wheel was right in front of us.

We started to walk to the line, which wasnt as near as long as the other ride.

We waited no more than 5 minutes in line, as it started to get darker and soon, we were next.

We both sat down and the worker started the wheel and we slowly started moving up.

"I guess now is a good time to confess something" I said.

He looked at me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Im actually afraid of heights" I confessed.

"What!? You shouldve said no then" He looked at the ground.

"Do you want me to tell him to stop it?" He asked.

"No no, its fine. Just dont swing the cart please" I said.

"Of course" He said.

The ride started going further and further in the air and I tried to focus straight ahead of me and not look down.

"Why did did you ask me to go on this with you?" I asked him.

Every time the ride stopped to let some else on, the cart jerked and my heart stopped everytime.

"I wanted you to see the whole city from up high, but I guess that was a bad idea" He said.

"Its fine" I nervously laughed.

The ride stopped again and I realized that we were at the very top this time.

I took the opportunity to turn around and look behind me.

All I could see were thousands of lights on the ground.

"This is nice" I laughed, trying to hide my nervousness.

Since we were at the very top, the cart wouldnt stop rocking back and forth.

"Oh god, please stop please stop" I whispered.

I looked over at Yoongi and he was frowning at me.

"Ok, you can go back down now" I said, once I realized how long we've been sitting at the top.

"Sorry for the inconvience everybody, but the ride is having some technical difficulties" I heard from below us.

My eyes grew wide.

"W-what did he say?" I stuttered.

"Its okay" Yoongi scooted closer me, causing the cart to sway again.

"NO no no no dont" I tried to get him to stop moving.

He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me to calm me down.

"You're going to be fine" He said.

The cart slowly stopped moving and my body was stiff because I didnt want it to move again.

"Do you want me to distract you?" He asked.

I just nodded my head.

"Okay, what would you like to talk about?" He asked.

I didnt know whether to bring it up or not, but I needed to completely distract myself from our current situation.

"Um, while I was away Jimin told me some things and I dont know how close we are to have a conversation like this, but I dont know what else to talk about, so is it okay if I bring it up" I said, and he looked at me confused.

"What did Jimin say?" He asked.

"He told me that you accidently shot your sister-" I stopped when I saw the look in his eyes.

He avoided eye contact but he looked sad.

"Im sorry, we dont have to talk about it-"

"No its fine, I should talk about it. Finally" He said.

"You never talked to anyone about it?" I asked.

"How could I. I took away the last woman in our life and Tae hated me for a while and all the other guys looked at me with pity and I hated it. I didnt want to talk about and it came to point where we never brought it up ever again" 

I felt bad, but I know he doesnt want me to show him pity so I tried to not let it show.

"Letting it out may be good for you, whether its words, or tears. Either way its good-" I stopped talking because I heard sniffs.

Wait, is he actually crying? 

I know I said tears, but I didnt think he actually would cry.

I turned his head to face me and I wiped away his tears.

"Its okay, let it all out. Its just you and me here" I told him.

Slowly, I hugged him. Making sure that I didnt rock the cart.

I rubbed his back and ran my fingers through his air, to soothe him.

~~~

*30 mins later*

I still held Yoongi as he was asleep on my shoulder.

He cried himself to sleep.

I smiled. Not because he was crying, but because he was showing me a softer side of him.

I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder as well.

The ride jerked, which cause me to sit up.

The ride started moving again and I quickly tapped Yoongi.

"Yoongi! Get up!" I repeatedly tapped his shoulder.

He jumped up, looking really confused.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"Nothing's wrong, we're moving come on wake up" I wiped the dry and still wet tears from his eyes.

"Really?" He looked around and saw how we were getting closer to the ground.

"Oh, thank god" He said.

We finally were at the bottom and the worker lifted our rails.

"Sorry about the inconvience guys" He said, as we walked away.

Quite frankly, I could care less about his apology. I was just so glad that my feet were on the ground.

We walked away from the ferris wheel and the wind was stating to pick up.

By habit, or just natural instinct, I grabbed onto Yoongi and wrapped my arm around his, trying to get warm.

"Thank you" Yoongi said.

I stopped walking.

"I know a lot of words werent said, but I was able to get some of those feelings out thanks to you" He said, and hugged me.

Nervously, I hugged him back.

"You have to let me make this up to you" He said.

"Sure" I whispered.

His body was really warm and I didnt want to let go.

I felt him pull apart slowly, and he kissed my forehead.

My eyes grew wide.

Where did that come from?

I looked up at him.

"What on earth did the two of you go do?" I heard.

We both turned our heads and saw the rest of the guys standing about 40 ft away from us.

We quickly seperated.

"Arent you cold?" Yoongi said, walking away to the nearest gift shop.

Slowly, the rest of us followed and I stayed further in the back.

Contemplating what had just happened.

"What was that? Are you two together now?" Hansol appeared out of nowhere and whispered in my ear.

"No" I said, and continued walking.

I looked over at Kikwang and I could tell he was upset.

Just this morning when he kissed me, I had turned him down. But just now when Yoongi did it, I did nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: Ahh, sorry guys. I was super busy with work and today was my day off and I spent all day updating for you all, I hope it didnt ! What do you think?