Journal Entry

For The Love of Dance

When your mind was full of too many thoughts you always turned to writing it out in word form. Jounral Entries. And right now was one of those times. you started writing...

Dear Diary,

So I've been going to these dance classes for a few weeks now, and there's a couple things on my mind. I love it there, I absolutely do all the people are super friendly and kind to me and I love how positive everything is at the studio, it's almost like my happy place now, I look forward to going there every week now because it makes me feel like I belong somewhere.

I just can't stop thinking about some of the things people have said to me and the way they have been treating me. It started with Youngjae when I brought him to class, he seemed to get this silly impression that I had a bit of a crush on my dance teacher, Junhong. I don't know where he got that idea from? And he said he thought that Junhong liked me too? Which I can't see at all, obviously as a friend, yes I can see that but nothing more, he's just happy he has more students.

But then, Hoseok and Jimin made some werid comments as well. Something like "he fell in love when he saw that you could dance well." and even now I'm still not really sure what they meant by that. Do they think that Junhong likes me too? Are they just teasing me because they think that I like him? Did they legitimately mean to say that Junhong has actaully fallen in love with me? I highly doubt that, I honestly find that funny, why would he haha.

I mean, sure, Junhong is really nice to me, and he's cute and he offered to have a one on one session with me so he could help me dance? But he's just a teacher he's just doing what teachers do, helping their students and encouraging them to be better dancers. But he has started doing a lot of skinship with me now. Maybe he's just into skinship? Like a lot? I don't know what to make of all of this.

Between you and me diary, my heart starts beating faster whenever I see him when I walk through the doors to go to class. And then when he hugs me. He's so tall, my gosh I could just bury my face into his chest. Not to mention he's so good at dancing too! and his smile...

What am I saying now!? I can't have a crush on my dance teacher! 

...

oh my gosh I have a crush on my dance teacher!!

You stopped writing and shut your journal, now lying on your stomach, burying your face into your pillow not knowing how to deal with this new but not really that surprising information. You knew you thought he was cute, but you didn't think it was this bad. Your thoughts flew off on so many tangents thinking about Junhong. Silly little things like, 'I wonder what it's like to just hold his hand' to worse and much un-needed thoughts like 'his lips look soft...i wonder..just once..if I could...kiss him'.

You groaned into your pillow, the thought of his cute smile not escaping your brain. Why did he suddenly have this affect on you? Had everyone's words got to you? Did you know it since day 1? Maybe you should think about taking up his offer to do the one on one session?

It was probably best you had some kind of time alone with him before you decided that this is what you felt and accepted those feelings.

Grabbing your phone, you typed out a message.

"When would we be able to do a one on one session? I'd like the extra help :)"

You already knew this might have been a bad idea, you were asking for help that you didn't need just to figure out your feelings. You pressed send anyway, hoping he wouldn't see it for a while and you wouldn't have to worry about it too much.

~ding~

Damn it.

"No worries :) You have school right? how about if you're free after school one day this week? whatever works for you :)"

You tried to think of what day would be best for you, now that you were a senior you had half of some days off and you finished early.

"I finish early on Wednesday afternoons, say 2pm?"

"Works for me :) See you then!"

It was that easy...And now more than ever you felt sick to the stomach not knowing what to expect on Wednesday...