The Party

For The Love of Dance

It was finally Saturday again, you had decided 100% that you were going tonight, and you turned up to dance class like normal, Junhong approached you as soon as you came in.

"Happy Birthday~" you said before he could even get a word in, "Sorry I didn't bring you a present."

"Thanks," he gave you a shy smile, "well are you coming tonight?" he asked happily. He seemed to really want you there. You nodded, smiling back at him. He seemed happy by your answer, "I'll message you the details later." he smiled, you were all friends on all your sns accounts now it was much easier to keep in contact with them.

You put your bag down in the bag area and stood with Hoseok and Jimin, starting to chat with them. You asked them why they had to leave in such a hurry last week.

"We had to be at the other side of town for a friends party like an hour after class, we didn't have much time to prepare." Hoseok laughed as he explained.

"Oh, was it a fun party?" you asked happily, they both nodded, seeming like they were reminising the funt hey had as smiles appeared on their faces. You wouldv'e guessed that they had been the life of the party, they seemed like the kind of guys who turned up to a party and everyone cheered as they entered because they were so happy to see them....you bet that's exactly how it went when they turned up.

Class all went ahead as usual, everything was almost perfected you just kept going over the whole routine to be ready in three weeks.

At the end of the class, Junhong had to run off early this time, obviously to get ready for his own party, you still had time to hang out with Hoseok and Jimin before you went home to get ready.

"See you tonight." Junhong tapped your shoulder, the two of you exchanging smiles before he ran off out the door.

Hoseok and Jimin came up to you as you were getting your bag, "See you tonight? huh? what's that all about?" Jimin said in a teasing tone.

you laughed a bit, "Nothing, he asked me to go out with him to celebrate his birthday, so I'm going." you shrugged, trying to make it less of a big deal.

"Oh really?" they said in unison, both in the same teasing tone still. You rolled your eyes and laughed at them.

"It's not like that, get your heads out of the gutter." you playfully hit their arms. You started walking out of the studio wth the two of them, still teasing you about your plans for tonight.

"When did he even ask you about this?" "Last week?" "Where are you gonna go?" they wouldn't stop asking you questions the whole time, they were so nosy, but you couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Just be careful, Rina, he might try something with you." Hoseok laughed.

you sighed, "Hoseok, Junhong isn't like that, he wouldn't." as soon as the words came out of your mouth you started to think if maybe this had been an act all along and he maybe had ulterior motives. No way, Junhong was so sweet. He would never. Hoseok laughed at your response, but agreed with you.

"But still, be careful." He said in a slightly more serious tone. That was the first time you had ever seen him worry about you at all, it was sweet. You nodded at Hoseok, you had only ever been out a couple of times with your girlfriends, and you already knew the nightlife wasnt for you. You could deal with the alcohol and the dancing but you would much rather spend a quiet night at home. You knew how seedy some of the guys in those clubs could be, you knew Hoseok knew what he was talking about, and you knew that you really did have to be careful.

You left the two of them a little earlier than usual, catching the bus home today. Once you were home you checked your sns on your phone, you had a new message from Junhong just like he said he would he had sent you the details for tonight.

According to his message, you had to be at The Hurricane at 9:30 tonight. He was going to meet you outside. The Hurricane? To be honest, you had never heard of that club, but you thanked him for the info and got startight to getting ready. It was already getting close to 6 now, and you hadn't prepared anything beforehand so you knew it was going to take a while.

As expected, it took you hours to pick out the perfect outfit for tonight, in the end you decided of some nice leather look jeans and a pretty top, it was basic and it wasn't over the top at all, you just put some converse shoes with it to tie the whole outfit together, you didn't want to make a big fuss, you never liked dressing up too much, dresses and skirts and heels were never your thing anyway.

Makeup on the other hand was more your forte, you loved making your facec look sparkly and pretty and tonight was not an exception, You left your hair down and curled the ends a little bit, making yourself look a little more fancier than you do when you turn up for dance classes. You managed to get out of the house by quarter past 9, you would make it in time right?

You made it on time, but you still felt a little bad for turning up without a present to give him, but what were you meant to get him? You thought about giving him just a card, but nobody likes cards unless there's money in them, and you weren't exactly in a financially stable situation at the moment so you couldn't be going giving away your dollars.

You arrived and you could already see him standing outside in a much more spiffy outfit than he normally wears. He had swapped his basketball shorts for a crisp pair of black skinny jeans, and he wore a shirt that looked both swaggy and designer, you weren't really sure what was going on with the outfit but he looked darn good.

You waved as you walked up to him, him waving back.

"You look..really nice." He said as you got closer, he gave you a hug.

"You look pretty good yourself." you said, pulling out of the hug. He thanked you shyly and you felt your heart skip a beat when you saw his shy smile appear again. That dimple just made him so much cuter to you.

Once inside, you looked around the club, The Hurricane? was it? and you saw a lot of people dancing, The blaring rap music engulfing the whole club. You were pretty keen to get out on the dancefloor yourself, you were sure you would by the end of the night, maybe after you had one or two drinks. You couldalready tell that this was Junhong's kind of place, the rap music, the dancing. Even though he said he didn't like clubbing, you were sure this was his favourite place to go.

You felt a hand grab your arm, Junhong was pulling you over to meet one of his friends. He leaned down a bit so his voice could reach straight into your ear, you were a little taken aback by how close he got, but what else could he have done with such loud music drowning out everything.

"This is my good friend, Yongguk." You looked at a slightly older looking man, not too much older, and not much shorter than Junhong. He had a very gummy smile as he greeted you and shook you hand. Junhong leaned over to introduce you to him as well. You didn't talk to Yongguk much, because well...you really couldn't in such a situation. Conversations were not meant for clubs...

"Wanna go dance?" Junhong asked, leaning down to your ear again.

...they were meant for dancing!


Ooooooh~~~ partying with Junhong at The Hurricane. more to come guys~ just wanted to kind of break this one up because a lot happens in this night haha