After Party

For The Love of Dance

Nothing but silence was shared between all of you as Jimin and Hoseok stepped out of the room, also not saying a word. They were heading straight towards the bathrooms and so all of you followed in silence and waited outside as Jimin went in by himself.

Hoseok turned to you guys and whispered so that Jimin didn't hear from inside the bathroom.

"His girlfriend never showed up." he said to us and we all felt bad for Jimin. He had nobody to come and watch him dance his heart out. Such a talented boy and nobody who he cared about in his life bothered to show up to watch him do what he loved, surely that had to hurt so much. Hoseok told you all to not say anything to him about it because it would just make him more upset, so you were all just ready to cheer him up again and take him to the after party to have some fun.

He came out of the bathroom now with a smile on his face looking much brighter than before when he was in the backstage room.

"C'mon guys we have an after party to go to!" his mood had changed in an instant nd he was ready to party. You still felt bad for him, surely he was still upset about it on the inside. Everyone agreed and we headed to the exists to go and get a taxi.

"Wait," you started just as you realised, "There's too many of us, we're not all going to fit in one taxi..we'll have to get two." how did nobody else realise this earlier? everyone looked at each other, seemingly counting how many people and how many seats there were in a taxi, they seemed fine with the idea of getting two taxis instead, "how do we work out who goes with who?" you asked.

Hoseok looked around at everyone, "Hmmmm, well...me and Jimin...will go with Youngjae and you and Junhong can go in the other one." he smiled. he spoke quickly and already started walking towards their taxi. You could hear Jimin giggling as they all ran towards their taxi. Sounds like he was happier already.

You and Junhong looked at each other and then headed to the other taxi anyway. You knew Hoseok did that on purpose, the .

You sat on either sides of the back seat and Junhong told the driver where the hall that the after party was being held at was. Besides the quiet radio it was completely silent for most of the ride. Those guys were so sneaky, you didn't even think that Hoseok had prepared to do that, it just came to him as soon as we realised we couldn't fit in one car, he probably would have made me and Junhong sit next to each other if we didn't have one person too many. You spent the trip thinking about how evil those two were and now they were getting your best friend, Youngjae in on it too.

Part of you couldn't deal with the silence in the car so you tried your best to start up a conversation with Junhong, "Excited to party?" you asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to dance any more though." as soon as the words came out of his mouth you knew that wasn't true.

"Please. You? You're going to be on the dancefloor the whole night!" you laughed. He laughed too realising that was probably true.

"Well what are you gonna do there?" he retorted.

"Take advantage of the free drinks." you both laughed, "I hope Jimin's gonna be okay." you changed the subject.

Junhong nodded, "that's gotta be difficult for him, but we'll cheer him up, getting him dancing again." he seemed positive about it. He was right though, there was nothing stopping you from cheering him up again.

You arrived at the hall, and Junhong was about to pay the taxi driver for the fare.

"Don't worry about it, Junhong. I've got it this time." You reached into your bag and payed the driver, you couldn't handle feeling bad every time he had payed for something for you. You weren't totally poor, you could afford a short trip like this. It was okay, just this once.

You met up with the other three outside their taxi, Hoseok and Jimin flashing you their trademark cheeky smirks before you headed into the hall. You just ignored them like usual.

You stepped inside the hall and there was already a bunch of people in there from the studio, a lot of them you didn't know because they weren't in your class, but you knew of them. There was flashy lights, and a big dance floor as well as a table full of drinks and snacks over once side of the room (you knew you were going to be there for most of the night) and a few tall tables for standing around.

You all went in a occupied one of the tables, looking around there still wasn't a lot of people there, it wasn't quite a party yet, but slowly more people were turning up and more people were filling up the dancefloor as dancers would. You asked your group of friends if they wanted a drink and you headed over to the drink table with Youngjae to get drinks for yourself and everyone else. There was a couple of different punch bowls that looked rather interesting, so you just got a cup for everyone, bringing them back to the table.

You spent a lot of time standing around drinking and watching other people getting down on the dancefloor, you could tell that just watching other people dance was killing Junhong, he wanted to go and join them all so he tried to finish his drink as fast as possible.

"I'm gonna go dance." He said to all of us, gesturing if anyone wanted to join him, you shook your head but told him to go, Hosoek decided to join him. They were probably going to clear out the whole dacne floor with their moves.

It was only yourself, Youngjae and Jimin left at the table now, you were all watching Hoseok and Junhong out on the dancefloor and laughing at them being silly together.

"You want another drink guys?" you asked the two boys noticing their empty cups. They both shook heir heads, but you still wanted another drink. Just as you turned to go to the drink table you noticed a girl in a fancy dress walk in the door, she looked oddly familiar...

"Youngjae?" you stepped back leaning to him and not making eye contact with the girl who was way too far away to even notice the two of you anyway. Youngjae looked at you with concern, "Youngjae look at the door." He looked at the door and back to you.

"Geonhee?!" he looked just as shockedas you felt, "What is she doing here?" the both of you turned so that she couldn't see the two of you.

Jimin picked up on all the commotion and turned towards the door to see what it was we were making a fuss about. He turned back to the two of you, "Guys...that's my girlfriend." Jimin said.

Your eyes were about to pop out of your head you were so shocked! "Geonhee??? Is you girlfriend?!" you and Youngjae almost said in unison.

He nodded seeming confused, "How do you know her?"

"We go to school with her! I used to sit with her at lunch!" you suddenly made the connection, "Wait...you're the amazing boyfriend she talks about at every lunch!? Jimin, from what she talks about it sounds like she tortures you. I know what she's like, and you deserve better." He looked at you with innocence, knowing that you were right. She already stood him up at the concert earlier today and made him feel like .

"I don't want her to be here anyway." He turned to look over at her, standing in the doorway still, looking around the room, maybe to try and find Jimin, "I'm gonna go tell her to leave." He said stepping away from the table and over to Geonhee.

He's going to tell her to leave? just like that? Is that even possible, Geonhee is so stubborn would she even listen to him? The two of you looked on in anticipation of what was going on, You couldn't tell what was being said, but Geonhee looked excited to see Jimin when he first walked over. Her smile dropped to a frown after a while. But then it turned to anger. Oh no. He could have been in trouble.

You could faintly hear her yell "whatever" at him even over the loud music playing in the hall. And then she just stormed out. Amazing, how did he do it?

He walked back over to the two of you with a smile, he seemed a little refreshed.

"Are you okay, Jimin?" you were concerned he might have been putting up a wall to hide his sadness or regret about dumping her right there and then.

He nodded, still smiling. You rubbed his arm a bit making sure he was fully okay. "You're right, I deserve better, she didn't treat me well. I don't need her. I have all of my best friends here right now."

You stepped closer to him to give him a tight hug. You were proud of him, but you also hoped that he hadn't made the wrong decision, no matter how much you disliked Geonhee.

"I'll get us all some drinks" he said with a smile, leaving the table to go and get us some more punch. Leaving you and Youngjae at the table by yourselves now, watching Hoseok and Junhong still dancing on the dance floor, and both of them were still full of dancing energy.

They started to not even dance seriously any more, they were just acting stupid and laughing together now, it was cute to watch. You didn't realise but you started giggling out loud as you were watching them.

At one point, Junhong did something silly and then he turned to look over at your table, not realising that the two of you were watching. You laughed and raised and thumbs up at him, making him laugh as well, even if he did seem a tiny bit embarrassed.

"Rina?" Youngjae called next to you. You turned to look at him, He was looking back and forth between you and Junhong, "It's really obvious, Rina. Why don't you just say something to him?"

You turned to look back at Junhong again, smiling at his silly dancing and wondering why it was that you hadn't said something to him by now.

"I don't know. I can't bring myself to actually do it." You hadn't properly thought about how to tell him, you had just been waiting all this time for him to be the one to confess.

"Well, it's even more obvious what he feels, there's no way he will reject you if you do say something." Youngjae smiled, but just the thought of either one of us confessing to each other made your heart pound. Before you could reply, Jimin had come back with your drinks now. You all took a sip, and from where Jimin was standing now he had the perfect view of the dancefloor.

He almost spat his sip of drink out from laughing at Hoseok and Junhong. You and Youngjae both turned as soon as you saw his burst of laughter, the two of you now bursting into laughter as well, as you watched Hoseok and Junhong doing their best girly dance moves to the beyonce song that was playing.

Now you were the one trying to finish your drink quickly so that you could go and join the two idiots that were dancing, waiting for Youngjae and Jimin to finish their drinks so you could all go over to join in their shenanigans.

The five of you made a small circle on the dancefloor and were just messing around and pulling out all the funniest and coolest moves you all knew. Youngjae didn't do a lot, you could tell he wasn't that comfortable dancing, but he was still having fun watching.

You were all having fun now, you didn't know if you could have been any happier than when you were walking off stage after your performance today but this moment might have just beat it now. This whole day in general was going to be one of your favourite days forever.

The thought of confessing to Junhong came into your head a couple of times when you were all dancing together, but you figured that could wait until another day. For now you were more than happy having fun with all your friends.