Hoseok & Jimin

For The Love of Dance

I'm skipping a whole week ahead to the next dance class i'm sorry if it's a bit jumpy :///


The next week, you attended the class again, even more excited than last week as you now knew what it was all like and were ready to start putting in some more effort and maybe even talk to some more people today.

You got out the car with slightly less hesitations than last time, stepping foot into the studio with some but still not a lot of confidence. To your surprise there were a few more students, like Junhong had said there was normally more new students. Maybe all of these people couldnt make it to last weeks lesson.

You saw Junhong when you stepped further into the room, he was chatting to two students who weren't at last weeks lesson but they looked like they were having a very friendly conversation with Junhong, maybe they weren't new students?

He looked up as he noticed you coming closer to the crowd of students, half chatting amongst themselves on the side, half standing around watching the class going on beforehand. He flashed you a small smile before waving a little at you, you waving back. He seemed happy that you came back again.

You walked closer as the two boys he was talking to turned their heads a bit to see who it was he was waving at. They both had friendly looking faces and stylish hair. Standing right next to each other, the one on the left had a longer face and a very slim figure, the other had plump cheeks and a baby-ish face but he was wearing a sleeveless shirt, showing off his rather toned arm muscles. By just looking at both of their postures you could already tell that they were definitely dancers.

"Hi, Rina" Junhong said happily, you saying hi back genuinely happy that he remembered your name, "Uhm, meet my friends, Hoseok and Jimin," he said gesturing at the slim one first then the baby-faced. "This is my new student, Rina." he said to the two. Hoseok and Jimin...they seemed like very friendly people, flashing you very genuine smiles and a polite 'nice to meet you.' You wondered why you were so worried about talking to the people here literally all of them were so friendly.

You made some small talk with them before the class started, you told them about the school you go to and they told you about how they're a part of a dance crew called 'PLK Crew' the PLK apparently stood for Popping, Locking, Krump, which were the styles they specialised in. And you could tell that they were really good when Hoseok turned around and started following along to the choreography that the popping teacher was going through, in his own little world. He was very good even though he wasn't putting in full effort, just his control was amazing.

The class started and you stood at the back of the class again, but now behind Hoseok and Jimin who never stopped saying things to each other throughout the class, and even making a couple of jokes with Junhong from now and then. They seemed to all be very good friends. At one point you wondered if maybe Hoseok and Jimin were...more than friends?...

In all of our breaks it was entertaining to watch them interacting with one another. All their faces full of smiles you could tell that dancing was something that they really loved and really enjoyed doing, which made you want to be more passionate about dance yourself. Having Hoseok and Jimin in front of you for the whole class helped you get the choreography quicker because they were so good and you tended to keep following them through the lesson.

At the end of the lesson Junhong got everyone to gather in a small circle to tell us about how the Move Dance Inc was going to be putting together an end of year concert which they did annually, where each of the classes get taught a routine to perform and friends and family all come along to watch and support. "I'll start teaching choreography quicker and start putting together formations in the next few weeks so that we have enough time to polish it all before the concert, and I might get a bit strict with you about minor things just because I'm a bit picky." he laughed a little even though he was being totally serious. "dont take it too personally if I pick on you individually, I just want our performance to look good." he said, never losing his cute smile. He told us that we would be getting forms next week to fill out to register ourselves for the concert.

As everyone was getting their bags you stood back again being polite to let everyone else get their things first. Jimin came up to you after standing in front of the air conditioning vent for a bit to cool down. "You gonna be joining us for the end of year concert then?" he playfully remarked.

"Uh, I'm not sure yet." you laughed.

"Why not? you're a good dancer~" he said patting your shoulder lightly.

"Thanks, you really think so?" you asked. Junhong had said you were good last week as well, you started to think 'were these people just really encouraging or did they really see potential in me?' He nodded enthusiastically, Hoseok coming up to join in the conversation.

"Hoseok, don't you think Rina is a good dancer?" Jmin provoked him.

"Of course~ I was really impressed with how quickly you picked up the choreography," he said smiling happily, "some people cant pick up on Junhong's choreography that easily, you did good today." you could really tell how sincere he was being, he didn't seem like the kind of person to joke about things like that. you thanked him for all of his kind words, moving over to grab your bags now that the crowd was moving.

They were grabbing their things getting ready to leave, "We'll see you next week, right?" Hoseok now pointing a single finger at you, almost as if you had no choice but to turn up next week, you laughed nodding in reply to his question. The both of them said goodbye to Junhong and left out the door.

Junhong was organising his own things packing up and making way for the next class to come in. he stepped over to you, "Rina, I know you're really new to the class, so I'm not going to force you into doing the concert if you're not confident enough, but it would be really good if you did." His casual words surprised you a little but you nodded, thinking about how nice all these people were being to you. "You're more skilled than you think you are, just need to boost your confidence levels a bit." he smiled, before grabbing a towel out of his bag to dry some of the sweat on his neck. You agreed with him and told him that you would make a decision by next week. But something felt like you were already convinced, the idea of an end of year concert did sound fun...