Finally

For The Love of Dance

"And then we hugged again and he kissed my forehead." You finished your story as you repeated all the events of last night to Youngjae. You invited him over because you couldn't be bothered to tell him everything over the internet.

"I told you! I knew it! Finally." Youngjae praised that he was right all this time. In fact, everybody had been right all along, it was really just a question of when it was going to happen, and now it finally had. You had hoped that everyone that knew about it would be relieved to find out the information, but you thought you would wait a bit to tell Hoseok and Jimin just yet.

"So when's your next date?" Youngjae laughed, chuffed with the new news.

You shrugged, "I don't know," you thought about what Junhong had said about coming along to the kids soccer practice, was that really going to be your next date? "He'll message me I guess." Youngjae nodded.

Everything about this was weird to you, because it was almost like nothing had changed. Maybe it was just because it had only just happened. This was new, for everyone. You found yourself thinking about Junhong more and more; you thought about his dimple when he smiled and his concentrating face when he was dancing and how warm his hand was when you were holding it, and you realised it was okay to be thinking all of these things now. He was your boyfriend. The word was still a bit weird but everything else was feeling more right with every second.

Now a part of you was just waiting in anticipation for him to text you to ask to hang out again or go on another date, you just wanted to spend more time with him.

~~~

You didn't hear from him until the next day.

"Coaching tomorrow afternoon, if you still wanted to come by. Everest Primary, 11am :)"

You looked at the message happily, starting to feel excited about spending time with Junhong again and also finally getting to meet his precious soccer team.

"Sounds great I'll be there~ :)"

11am though, on a Saturday. You told yourself it was worth not sleeping in tobe able to see Junhong again. Just think of how cute he would be with all those kids.



Short chapter today, just a bit of a filler I guess until the next chapter~ sorryyyy~