Definitely?

For The Love of Dance

Saturday came and Youngjae was meeting you like the last time he came to your class, once you had both arrived you made your way tothe studio.

In you walked and of course everybody was already there, Hoseok, Jimin, Jongup, Junhong and all the other students. You were greeted by all of them like you were better friends now, and even Youngjae got a friendly welcome back from everyone. Junhong tried to convince him to join in the lesson again but Youngjae wouldnt oblige.

Youngjae got to sit with Jongup again while the class was going on, he seemed to like Jongup, the two of them got along very well they were always chatting and the few times you looked over at the two of them during class they seemed to be smiling. You didn't pay a lot of attention to them though, you had more important things to focus on, like dancing, and Junhong.

Junhong started going over the routine with the class, going through formations and detailing each of the moves better for everyone. The routine was finished now it was just about the formations and perfecting everything now. You made it to the section of the dance he was going over so many times with you in your one on one session, you went over the move like it was nothing, doing it properly now after so much practice. Junhong kept his eyes on you and you noticed him wink at you through the mirror once you got past that move. Your heart skipped a beat and you could already feel your face start to go red as soon as you saw him wink at you, hoping nobody else noticed it you tried to brush it off and get back to focusing on dance. How were you supposed to focus now?

You went through the rest of class without anymore of Junhong's distractions, but you couldn't stop thinking about the wink.

Finishing class you made your way over to the bag area. "See you got it perfect now, you been practicing?" Junhong piped up, patting you lightly on the shoulder.

You looked at him and shrugged, "A little bit." you laughed.

He smiled brightly, "see that's the kind of passion you need to be a dancer," he said, "nice work today, Rina."

You felt yourself blush again at his sudden praise, but you just smiled back at him before getting your bag.

"What are you doing now, Rina? Wanna hang out again?" Jimin's voice said next to you.

"Nothing,we can hang out again. Can Youngjae come along too?" you replied.

"Sweet, of course!" Jimin smiled at you and Youngjae, and the four of you headed out of the studio and to the main part of the city to wander for a while.

You ended up in the same food court again, you didn't really get a lot of food but you had a really nice chat with the three of them. Everyone got along so well with Youngjae, he seemed to feel pretty comfortable talking to the people from dance, normally he's a bit unsure about new people that he meets, but maybe the dance people are too nice and easy to get along with. It made you happy to see your best friend of almost 6 years now, getting along with your new friends of only the last month or two.

They asked Youngjae a lot of questions about him and his life to get to know him, so you didn't do a lot of talking. You did tend to in with a joke here and there when you couldn't resist, and they all seemed to laugh at them no matter how lame they were. 'They're true friends.' you thought to yourself.

You got a message from your mum asking you to come home soon, so you told the others you would have to leave.

"I'll go with you to the bus stop, I probably have to be home soon as well." Youngjae said, starting to stand up after you, causing Hoseok and Jimin to get out of their seats too.

They were going to leave in the other direction, so you said your goodbyes to the two of them and headed to your bus stop.

As soon as you and Youngjae were alone again, he nudged your shoulder, laughing a little.

"What?" you asked, wondering what his strange behaviour was about.

“It’s so obvious! He definitely likes you!” he piped up out of nowhere.

“Definitely?” you asked, slightly shocked by how sure his words were.

“Yes! It’s kind of cute. Your ears were going bright red again, you should have seen yourself.” he started laughing again.

"Shut up." you laughed, pushing him in the arm playfully, which only made him laugh more.

"Not even just your ears, your whole face!" you poked his side making him let out a small shocked "ah" now you were the one laughing at him.

It was kind of nice to know that other people noticed it too. It was more reliable to have more people see it before you act upon something like that. You were pretty much 100% convinced now, you just had to let things happen now and see how everything pans out.