Sleepover

For The Love of Dance

After your date with Junhong went so well, and you guys shared your first kiss, you were dying to tell Youngjae all the details of the night. He was the only person you had to tell about this stuff, and he was always interested in how your relationship with Junhong was going.

You sent him a text during the week asking when you two could hang out next because you had some exciting things to talk to him about.

“Doing anything on Saturday? You can come sleepover at mine if you want? :)” Youngjae texted back to you.

Perfect! You thought to yourself, a sleepover! Gossiping~ snacks~ all while in the comfort of your pyjamas~ what could be a better way to hang out with your best friend?

“Not doing anything, sounds good! :)”

“Awesome! Get here around 5~ We’ll have pizza for dinner :D”

And pizza for dinner! Even better!

When Saturday finally rolled around, you didn’t even dress up for the occasion, in your track pants and no makeup face, you hopped in the car with your pillow and sleeping bag ready to make your way to Youngjae’s.

You hugged him as soon as you walked in the door. Youngjae’s house was…let’s say a bit more upper class than my own. His parents were slightly more wealthy than my own, they could afford a two story home, and Youngjae absolutely loved his gadets so their house was filled with expensive electronics. That didn’t matter to you though, you loved Youngjae for Youngjae not his 50 inch TV.

His bedroom was upstairs, you made your way there first to dump all your stuff there before coming back down to head to the living room where the giant TV was. You settled yourselves down and started chatting away not even taking any notice of what was playing on the TV now.

You told Youngjae all about the date with Junhong and how nice he made the studio look.

“There was all these fairy lights, and we had dinner and then we danced,“ You continued to explain, recalling the night with a smile on your face. Youngjae seemed amazed with the lengths Junhong was going for you, telling you how much he thought Junhong really, really liked you.

“Did he kiss you?” he almost exclaimed when he got sick of you talking about the way the studio looked. You just looked at him with an awkward smile on your face.

“…Mayyybe~~” you replied quietly. He smiled excitedly, picking up a pillow and throwing at you gently.

“Just once? How long did it last? Was there fireworks?” the rapid fire questions wouldn’t stop coming out of Youngjae’s mouth.

“Youngjae, stop!” you laughed, he really needed to calm down, “Yes just once, it was short.”

“Fireworks?”

“a little bit.” You said quietly before giggling to yourself. He had no other pillows to throw at you now. He still made the motion with his hands though, making you laugh.

“So when’s you next date?” He asked teasingly. You really didn’t know, you hadn’t discussed with him yet. You just shrugged, “Well, it’s my birthday next weekend,” he started, changing the subject, “So you need to help me organise the party.” He said sounding excited about his birthday.

“Of course! You having it here?” You asked, just as excited about his birthday. He nodded.

“Who should I invite?”

“Whoever you want to invite” You laughed, this wasn’t your party, it was up to him, “Ooh you should invite Hoseok and Jimin and also invite Minju! We can get Hosoek and Minju to hook up then.” You laughed, but were totally serious about getting those two into a relationship. Youngjae laughed, agreeing with you, getting out his phone to write down a guest list.

“Any cute girls from school that you have a crush on or something that you want to invite?” You asked him, now you teasing him.

He laughed quietly and shook his head, “I don’t like anyone at school.”

“Oh but Youngjae~” you whined, “I’m tired of talking to you about Junhong all the time, you need a cute girlfriend~ and then we can go on double dates!” You really did feel bad always talking to your best friend who happened to be single, and apparently doesn’t have a crush at the moment, about your now boyfriend. Sure Youngjae seemed happy where he was now but you wanted him to at least try to go on a date with someone. Maybe he was scared? He’d never had a girlfriend before. Only that one time that you pretended to be his girlfriend so that his friend would stop picking on him when you guys were in 5th grade. But not a real girlfriend.

“When I find a girl cute enough, I’ll let you know, don’t worry~ you’ll be the first person I’ll tell.” He smiled. It made you feel a bit better. Maybe having a girlfriend just wasn’t that important to him at the moment. He never really wanted to talk about it, and you felt like you should back off about it now.

Once he had figured out the guest list, he went straight to his social media, making a little event page for his birthday. Inviting all the people he had written on his list, including you. your phone dinged when he posted it and invited you, you were the first person to say you were going.

You spent the rest of the night discussing about different alcohol, food and music to have at the party. He was just so excited about his birthday and wanted it to be as great as possible.

The late night came and you and Youngjae had set up a mattress in his bedroom for you to sleep in, You guys got comfy in bed but not ready to sleep yet. Thus began the tired late night talks. The classic conversations when got deep basically. You couldn’t have a sleepover without one, it was just impossible.

“Do you think you’ll marry Junhong?” Youngjae blurted out.

You snorted, “I don’t know, it’s a bit too early for those thoughts isn’t it?” you replied. You didn’t even want to think about that kind of thing now, you guys had JUST had your first kiss.

“I guess so….but…I won’t be surprised if it does happen.” You just laughed at him.

“And who are you gonna marry, huh?” You asked trying to get him to admit he had a crush on someone, surely he was hiding it.

“Miranda Kerr, hopefully.” He said it so seriously that it made you burst out with laughter.

“I meant real people, Youngjae!” You decided to just start naming people and try and guess if he liked any of them? “What about…Hyorin?”

“Nah~”

“Daejoo?”

“Nope.”

“Seolbin?”

“Hmm..not really.”

“Okay what about Geonhee? I mean sure she’s a but you can’t deny that she’s pretty!”

“Her personality makes her ugly though.” He said seriously, making you laugh at how brutally honest he was. He laughed at himself, “was that too mean?” he continued to laugh.

He just wouldn’t admit to anyone.

You had no choice but to give up.

Maybe once he was drunk he would tell you if he liked someone. Next Saturday couldn’t come soon enough!



Oh my god guys! It's been ssssooooooo freeaakkinngg loonngg!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry times infinity lmaoooo I just got too caught up with real life that I kind of forgot about this story~~ (((also I had no ideas of what to write for the next chapters OTL))) but after a long long wait I have a new chapter~ it's not really anything special but with some time there is some chapters that will be coming up that have some more exciting things in them that I have been waiting to include into the story for a while haha I hope you havent forgotten about this story like I did ;;A;; pls look forward to the new chapters in the future!!