Have you told her yet?

For The Love of Dance

"Have you told her yet?" It was Monday now and Junhong had been texting you this same message at least 5 times daily since Saturday. Yet, you stil hadn't told your mum about your realtionship.

You were waiting for the right time, and you had to plan out your words so many times, that you repeated it to yourself in the middle of the night over and over again to make sure you said everything right.

After Junhong had texted you for the 12th time in the last 2 days, you thought it was finally time to let her know.

You stepped out into your living room where your mum was sat watching some TV in the evening. She wasn't doing anything else, she didn't even seem all that interested in the TV, it was the perfect time. Now to get started on that script you wrote in your head.

"Hey mum," you said, taking a seat next to her on the sofa as she said hey back to you, "can we have a chat?"

"Sure," she said, "About what?"

"Well, I had a lot of fun going to those dance classes, right. And I loved being a part of that end of year concert," she turned to look at you, right now it was sounding like you were going to give up on the classes or something, "And I made a whole lot of great friends from those classes too! I met Kim, and Jongup, Hoseok and Jimin, all great people." this honestly started to sound like it was so written, you needed to be more casual, calm down a bit RIna. "I'm even great friend with the teacher of the calss, Junhong yeah?"

"yeah?" she nodded. this still wasn't coming out the way you thought it would.

"About Junhong," you started, "uhm..." why was it so hard to tell her? you've never had a boyfriend before you didn't know how she was going to react, your stomach started feeling sick with nerves, "it's actually quite funny, see...turns out..uhm...turns out he had a big ol' crush on me." okay this was not the original script.

She smiled though, "That doesn't surprise me honey, you're a beautiful young girl." You nodded, and accepted the compliment.

"Yeah, but uhh...here's the funny part...I also, had a big ol' crush on him too." You couldn't get your hands away from your face, you were touching behind your ears and scratching your forehead, it wasn't that big of a deal. She smiled a bit, she obviously knew what was going to come next, "We both found this out recently as well..."

"You have a boyfriend?" she asked, with a happy expression on her face.

"Uhm, maybe." you idiot. yes mum yes! you have a boyfriend!

"Oh, how excting! my little girl is all grown up now! And Junhong seems like such a nice boy." well that went slightly better than planned.

"Yeah, speakign of which, I'm meant to be meeting him at the studio tomorrow at 6 can you drop me off?" you slipped in, hoping she was in a good mood now.

"Oh of course honey, you have to spend time with your boyfriend~" she put her hand on your thigh and shook it. she said you were all grown up but why was she treating you even more like a child now? She seemed happy though. She did know that Junhong was a good kid, she had nothing to worry about.

ding~

You picked up your phone as it went off, "Have you old her yet?" you laughed to yourself, 13 times now.

"Yes~ it's all good~ I'll see you tomorrow :)"



I'm sorry it took me so long to update omggg!!! but I finally have! I've got some good ideas for future chapters coming up too~ get keen :))) thank you for sticking with me and my story~~ i love all of you who have subscribed!!