Alive.

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

You were floating in the air. Everything including your senses heightened.

 

 

Was I flying?

 

 

I feel so much lighter now?

 

 

'Saehyun-ah…' It was an angelic voice, and I was surrounded by a heavenly aura place.

 

 

'Uh, I can't see you, but I can hear you…' You nervously spoke.

 

 

'Darling… you've been through a stressful time… let me help you…'

 

 

'Um, what are you talking about?' You asked, curiously.

 

 

'Well I see… I see… You've already forgotten about some parts…'

 

 

'Huh? What are you talking about? I haven't forgotten anything… I know my name, my age, my parents, my boyfriend…' You trailed off.

 

 

Your heart sank heavily, at the thought of Hoya leaving you. You couldn't help yourself to think about it.

 

 

'Yes, that's what I will help you with, darling… Your mind is too confused.'

 

 

You nodded, into the motionless yet light air.

 

 

'Jung Yunho or Lee Howon? Kim Saehyun, I will send you down now… Your choice will be revealed once, you wake up…'

 

 

'WAIT! What if I don't want to forget both of them…'

 

 

'It's too late…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Going back and flying backwards into the unknown, G-Dragon immediately rose his head, as your fingers slowly started to move.

 

'OMO! Saehyun-ah! You're finally waking up!' G-Dragon cried, over your body at the hospital.

 

Both Hoya and Yunho widened their eyes from their snooze and shot up from their chairs, and eagerly waited over your hospital bed.

 

After an intense and anticipating minute of silence, nothing happened.

 

'Oh…' G-Dragon's head fell, and still held onto your hands. 'Yah, Saehyun-ah, make sure you don't scare me again!'

 

Both Hoya and Yunho sighed at the same time.

 

 

 

It's been two days already…

 

 

 

 

She seems so weak…

 

 

 

 

Maybe it's time to say goodbye…

 

 

 

 

 

She can't… She won't give up on me…

 

 

 

'Please wake up, Saehyun-ah…' Hoya choked back tears, and both G-Dragon and Yunho couldn't help feel sorry.

 

'It's okay… Worse has occurred in the entertainment industry… Trust us… YG released a statement saying she recovering in hospital from stress… No one knew about filming, so that should be the least of your worries.' G-Dragon comforted.

 

Yunho sighed. 'Yes, that's true. At least MBC learnt their lesson. The media doesn't know… I apologise about my behaviour before. I just got carried away.'

 

'You have feelings for her? Really? Did you guys have some history I don't know about?' Hoya asked. He didn't know whether to accept his apology or be mad for screwing up everything.

 

'I'm pretty sure she was going to tell you. After I saw you guys kissing at your concert…' Yunho lowly whispered.

 

'WHAT?! YOU-' Both G-Dragon and Hoya exclaimed, not before a breathless Hyoyeon ran into the room.

 

 

'WHAT HAPPENED? WHY IS SHE HERE? TELL ME! OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE OR-' Hyoyeon demanded.

 

'Hyoyeon-ah… Just be quiet… She is just stressed… Why are you here?' Yunho asked.

 

Hyoyeon scoffed and walked past Yunho saying 'I could ask you the same thing…' Not before collapsing next to you and sighed.

 

'It's my fault… I had a mistake… I didn't mean to call him… Mianhae… You've left me worried for days, now… Maybe it's time to call your mum.' Hyoyeon playfully threatened. G-Dragon and Hoya smiled, whereas Yunho felt left out.

 

Hyoyeon sighed. 'Mianhae again… Please wake up…'

 

Unable to hold back tears, Hoya ran out of the room. G-Dragon followed him. Yunho left Hyoyeon with you, out of guilty conscience.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What am I doing here again?

 

I can't feel the world.

 

 

'It's because you're still here… Your friend, Hyoyeon arrived…'

 

'Really?' She seemed really happy at the thought of seeing her, when you WILL wake up.

 

'I know what you're thinking, darling… Not yet…'

 

'Why?' You complained.

 

'Unless… I could speed up the process, however be prepared for consequences… only if your ready...'

 

Suddenly your stomach grumbled. You bit your lip in embarrassment. 'I guess…'

 

'Good Luck, Saehyun-ah… You're a really good person… Anyone can see…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I promise never to be stupid again, and call Yunho… In fact I'll delete his number, if that makes you happy.' Yet, there was no response from you.

 

Hyoyeon sighed. 'You're going to make me cry, Saehyun-ah… Please- open- your- eyes- something, please…'

 

 

 

'Mmmm…' You muttered.

 

 

 

'OMO! Saehyun! Kim Saehyun! Can you hear me?' Hyoyeon immediately got up and held tightly onto your hands.

 

 

You slowly adjust to the bare ceilings and the cleanliness of a hospital. You squinted your eyes a few more times, before tilting your head towards your right.

 

 

'Hey Hyoyeon…' You whispered. Hyoyeon gasped and cried in excitement.

 

 

'SAEHYUN-AH! YOURE ALIVE! OMO.. I really need to take care of you…' Hyoyeon patted your head. You smiled.

 

 

Hyoyeon's loud voice was loud enough for Hoya and G-Dragon who were sitting on the seats outside and Yunho at a vending machine to be heard. Immediately all of them rushed back.

 

'Saehyun-ah!' G-Dragon cried.

 

'Sunbae…' You whispered, happy at the sight of him. 'I'm hungry…' You muttered.

 

 

'Gosh, I should have know earlier, if it was food that made you wake up, I would have bought it! Hold on… I'll be back in five minutes…' G-Dragon quickly grabbed his stuff and dashed out of the room.

 

You spotted two males behind Hyoyeon. After a few minutes of awkward air, Hyoyeon finally broke the silence.

 

'Yah, obviously be happy she woke up!' Hyoyeon scolded at the guys.

 

Both of them went to one side of each of the bed.

 

'Hey…' You whispered softly, at the guy behind Hyoyeon.

 

He smiled back and waved back.

 

You turned around at face the other guy.

 

 

'And, you must be…'

 

 

 

From the audible gasp of Hyoyeon, she was surprised.

 

'FOOD IS HERE, SAEHYUN-AH!' G-Dragon cheered as he walked in with numerous plastic bags.

 

'What's wrong?' He asked, after no one responded to him.

 

'She's forgotten me…' You just widened your eyes at the stranger…

 

 

Everyone seemed dazed.

 

 

Shocked, even…

 

 

You didn't know…

 

 

 

 

'Am I meant to know him?' You asked everyone, confused as much as their surprised expressions.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GUESS WHO BACK AND ALIVE AND KICKING! :P hahaha, jks, jks~

Sorry for the lack of updates!! >< The stupid internet got disconnected.. but I promise faster updates, my awesome readers and subscribers! <3

 

AND... Who did Saehyun forget????? :O