It's You

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

‘Everyone… See you again!’ You said into your mic, alongside your Inkigayo hosts, Jo kwon, Sulli and Kikwang.  Backstage, you met INFINITE and it was time to start filming for WGM. You got dressed in a printed sweater and denim shorts and a top hat. Hoya got changed from his suit into a print tee and jeans.

Outside SBS building, The PD gave you guys instructions. ‘It’s time for your first date. Hoya, you will be charge of taking your wife, Saehyun, anywhere for your first date.’

Hoya smiled and gave you an assuring look. ‘Okay then, let’s go Saehyun-ah.’ You followed behind him and Hoya called for a taxi. Once in the taxi, Hoya kept singing 2NE1’s I’m the Best.

‘I’m the best. I’m the best…’  Surprising you joined in singing too.

‘Ready or not. Here I come, we don’t c-c-care… And Im CL, the only one and baddest female.’

Hoya laughed. ‘I’m so sorry but I’ve love you…’ ‘Is this a game?’ You nodded.

Suddenly he started singing 2PM’s 10 points out of 10. ‘Her lips are tasty, lips are tasty. (10 out of 10).

‘Kekeke, okay then, here about this… Goodbye Baby, goodbye. Turn around and go on
just don’t say a word, disappear as it is, baby good bye, good bye’.

‘I can’t lose. Just wait, let me think.Cause I don’t care eh eh eh eh. I don’t care eh eh eh eh. Girl, I don’t care.’ You smiled at Hoya.

‘Okay then’. You tried putting on your best fake voice. ‘Do you love her? Do you love me?’

Hoya started clicking his fingers. ‘Oh I dont care what anyone says, No matter who curse at me, I'll only look at you, If i am born again, it will be only you, Tik-tak - Even as time goes by, Oh when i tell you i love you thousands of time, Even if my heart is on fire and as my lips dry, If i am born again, it will still be only you, Tik-tak - Even as time fliesoh oh only for you oh oh only for you’.

You were amazed. ‘Wow, Oppa that was great! That’s my favourite Super Junior song.’

‘Saehyun-ah.’ Hoya said.

‘Yeah?’

‘You called me oppa.’

‘Omo! Did I?’ You opened your mouth and started blushing. You bit your lip. ‘Hehehe… maybe because it’s you.’ You and Hoya laughed. ‘Komawo. I am guessing that’s why I am an actress, not a singer’.

‘I think you’ll be a great dancer’ Hoya said. ‘Together, we could be the ‘Dance Couple’.

You laughed. ‘No way. I don’t think so.’ Soon enough, you arrived at your destination. It was Hongdae. The destination for shopping and the youth.

You raised your eyebrows at Hoya. ‘This is our date? At Hongdae?’ Hoya assured you. ‘Saehyun-ah. Let’s have fun on our first date yeah? Hongdae seems like a good place to make memories for our first date. Anyways, we are the maknae couple after all.’

You laughed. ‘Make all the elders jealous? Kekeke… okay then, let’s go.’

You and Hoya were walking side by side, trying not to attract the attention of the strangers passing by. However it was difficult with several cameras following you guys, and several Inspirit fangirls started squealing.

‘Hoyaaaaaaaa! Oppa, Saranghae!’ One shouted.

‘YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, OPPA!’ Another screamed.

‘INFINITE fighting. Hoya Oppa, fighting!’

‘Oppa. Who’s that chick?’ Your face fell. You dazed out and pretended you didn’t hear anything.

‘Are you okay?’ He asked. You coughed. ‘Yeah, please c’mon, take me somewhere; I don’t want to be confronted by more screaming fangirls!’ You demanded. Hoya laughed. ‘Come follow me.’ You walked behind him, cautious, not to be too close, just in case some crazy fangirl decides to pull your hair.

‘Walk faster Saehyun-ah. Don’t worry about the fans. It’s all about you today, anyways.’ Hoya said. He came placed his arm around your shoulder. You whispered to his ear- ‘What are you doing! I am going to be killed even more!’

He smirked and whispered back ‘You’ll be alright. Okay, we are here.’ You looked up and heard 2NE1’s Can’t Nobody playing. Surprising, instead going to a restaurant to eat or shopping, it was an Adidas shoe store.

‘You took me here?’ You asked. ‘Yep, I thought you’ll like it. Anyways, time to buy you something!’ Hoya clapped his hands.

Your mouth dropped. ‘What? What did you say? Buy me something? No, Hoya-ah, come take me to eat instead, or go shopping for something el-‘

‘But this IS shopping. And I, your husband have granted your wish.’ He smirked and again, placed his arms around your shoulder and together you guys walked into the store and greeted the store workers.

‘What wish?’ You asked. ‘Don’t you remember?’ He asked. ‘Um, why else will be I asking?’

‘You definitely don’t remember?’ You nodded. ‘You wanted Adidas Hi-tops as a present. Remember? It was in an article and you said it yourself. I will personally buy you one as a present’ You smiled. More importantly, you were touched. ‘Okay, Saehyun-ah. Please go chose a pair that you like.’

‘But-‘ Hoya stared at me and said ‘No but’s. Just go find one that you’ll cherish forever.’

*Forever* You thought. You walked into the store, strolling the aisles of the Adidas store. Suddenly your eyes were directed to a pair of hi-tops in the corner. They looked like this.

You showed Hoya, the black in your left hand and the white one on your right. ‘Which one looks better? I can’t make up my mind.’ Hoya nodded as if he was inspecting an experiment.

‘I think the white one, Saehyun-ah. But I don’t care, as long you are happ-‘

‘Okay then, buy me the white one.’ You passed him the white pair, however only to take it back. ‘Are you really going to buy me these shoes? They are expensive.’

‘Pass me them. Don’t be like that. Of course I’ll get them for you. Money can’t buy love remember?’

Immediately both you and Hoya said ‘Because it’s you!’ Both of you laughed at the counter. Hoya paid for the shoes and took the bag from the counter. You guys were about to walk out of the store, when Hoya immediately got onto his knees. The crowd outside all gasped and many of them were schoolgirls thinking why INFINITE’s Hoya is on his knees.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chp! I spent around an hour writing this chapter :P

anyways, thanks for your support! YOU SUBBIES ARE DAEBAK! <3 Woo-Hoo! ^^ THANK YOU!

Anyways, thanks to my unnie @gingerstockon and @smileysgoboing... for suggesting couple names for Saehyun and Hoya...

So, Saewon or Saeya????? ^____^

 

Hehehehe.... here's a teaser for the next chapter~

‘What are you doing Hoya-ah!’ You exclaimed.

‘Call me oppa.’ He asked.

‘No. Don’t. Please. Hoya-ah…’