Fiction

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

It was time for recording for WGM again. Both you and Hoya arrived from your schedules to the Saeya couple residence.

‘Yeobo-ah! You’re here.’ Hoya greeted you, as you walked in, and gave you a bear hug.  You hugged him back, surprised by his actions. ‘And, you’re wearing your GLASSES!’ Hoya flashed his eye smile. It was really adorable. You smiled at back, using your left feet, to remove the ballet flat of your right feet.

‘Are you hungry?’ He asked, curiously.

‘Anyi. I just ate. How about you? Are you going to ask to cook for you, again?’ You asked and pushed your glasses up a bit.

He closed his eyes and did that eye smile again. He shook his head, like a little kid. It was surprising really adorable and cute the way he was acting, however knowing Hoya, he wouldn’t be asking for it, if he wasn’t told so.

*Maybe it is just fun and games…* You decided not let your personal thoughts invade and decided to ignore it.

‘Why are you shaking your head like that? It’s too cute!’ You exclaimed.

Hoya opened his eyes. ‘It is? Whoa, Saehyun, you’re the first girl to say I’m cute…’

‘But you are…’

‘But-‘

‘You don’t want to be called cute? Fine then, I won’t call you cute.’ You started walking into the kitchen, when suddenly Hoya gave you a backhug. Again.

*Ah, his soft embrace. So warming, and comfortab- WAIT. What Am I thinking?*

‘Thanks for calling me cute…’ He said, with utter happiness.

‘Eh, no worries.’ You smiled. ‘Want me to cook ramen?’

‘Okay, I’ll help you prepare.’

 

Both, you and Hoya went to the small kitchen, preparing the ramen, with boiling, and you were also slicing some meat, for bulgogi.

 

While preparing, cooking, rummaging through the kitchen, occasionally you and Hoya would bump into each other.

While going to the cupboard to get sesame to top the bulgogi, you bumped into Hoya’s head, who was on his way to the fridge.

‘Oh, Mianhae! Are you okay?’ You gasped and you literally crashed into him. You placed your hand on his forehead, just to be assuring.

‘Ah, it’s nothing, Saehyun-ah. Are you okay?’ Then Hoya did the same to you.

He placed his hands on your forehead.

*My forehead. My forehead is being touched by Hoya! His hands are so warm…*

‘Ah.’ You immediately let go of your hand, which was on his head. ‘Ah, I’m sorry… Hehehe.. let’s go finish cooking… I’m hungry.’ You slightly chuckled. Why does YG’s warning make everything seem so… annoying? I mean can’t I even touch him? No??? Aish, too confusing.

 

This time, while you were checking the ramen, Hoya slightly nudged over to check on the bulgogi. He leaned over you to the cupboard above the stove, and you were slightly taken aback.

‘Ugh, Hoya-ah. I’m not getting a good view here.’ You ducked down a bit, while stirring the ramen.

‘You know you don’t have to be embarrassed!’ Hoya giggled.

‘What are you talking about?’ You said, covering your eyes too.

‘My muscles. Don’t be embarrassed, Kim Saehyun. Want me to reveal my abs?’ Hoya cheekily asked.

‘Ugh, the ramen is being burnt!’ You exclaimed.

‘WHAT? OMO! Not like the first time… ’ Hoya immediately closed the cupboard door and moved out of sight.

You held in your laughter and walked away from the stove.

‘YAH! KIM SAEHYUN! NOT FUNNY!’ Hoya shouted, in front of the ramen.

You held a laughing fit, against the wall.

‘OH. THAT. WAS. SO. FUNNY. YOUR. FACE-‘ You couldn’t contain it anymore.

Hoya pouted, and then he continued cooking, while your laughter was uncontrollable.

You inhaled and exhaled. Inhaled. Exhaled.

‘Okay… ooh, it’s ready. Oppa, we’ve done well!’ Together, you high-fived each other.

‘I’m gonna wash my hands oppa.’ You went out of the kitchen and into the toilets, which was next door. After you came out, you walked into the kitchen, surprised that Hoya was already sitting down, with pot in the middle of the table and the bulgogi on one side.

‘Ah, I’m so hungry, I’m going to get us some bowls-‘ As you walked past Hoya to grab some bowls to get, he grabbed your waist.

‘Saehyun-ah.’ He spoke softly.

‘Yeah?’ You looked back at him with a confused look. And then back at the hand.

Hoya saw you looking at his hand on your wrist. Immediately, he let go.

‘Oh, Saehyun. Mianhae. But, let’s try and eat together.’

You widened your eyes. ‘Huh? Eat to-together? F-f-rom the pot?!’ You stumbled over your words.

‘Yeah, why not. After all, we are married.’ Hoya cutely smiled.

You bit your lip and finally nodded your head in agreement. You sat down and the pot of ramen was calling you.

‘Mmmm, I am so hungry.’ You picked out your chopsticks and started eating the ramen. Hoya did the same. It didn’t feel awkward. Not at all. You moved your glasses up against your nose.

*It’s nothing, right? I’m just eating ramen with Hoya, who is my friend. Right? Friends share everything. Including food…*

‘Yummmmmm…’ You mumbled with half your mouth full with ramen.

‘mmm, I agree! It tastes delicious!’ Hoya said.

You looked up at him, with curious eyes. Hoya stopped eating, and made eye contact with you.

Your heart skipped a beat.

Hoya blinked.

*Am I crazy? Why am I making it awkward, all of the sudden?*

Suddenly, the quiet atmosphere was broken by Hoya’s giggles. You smiled and couldn’t help to laugh, while staring at each other.

You looked away into the camera, in front of the table.

‘What’s so funny?’ The cameraman asked.

‘I. Don’t. Know.’ You giggled every word out.

Hoya laughed, while choking on his ramen.

‘Omo… Are you okay?’

He placed a hand out, signalling that he was okay.

It was no longer awkward, the ramen and bulgogi was soon finished. You went to the sink and started washing the dishes. Suddenly Hoya hugged you. He placed his arms wrapped around your waist and placed his head onto your right shoulder.

‘Saehyun-ah. I’m gonna sing for you, while you wash the dishes.’ You nodded.

*This is how I keep feeling over the last few days, Kim Saehyun. It is driving me crazy. Even though in reality, we can’t be together, however in fiction, I wish we could embrace everything and be with me… Together in fiction*

Hoya started singing, and it was a familiar tune. It was B2ST’s Fiction.

I kiss you as if there is nothing wrong


I can’t leave your sweet presence

There is no such thing as an end for us

 

Like this again [fiction in fiction]


I can’t forget you[fiction in fiction]


I am writing a story that will never end in my heart

 

I will hold on to you [fiction in fiction]


I never will let you go [fiction in fiction in fiction]

 

Even today i am in the story of us that still hasn`t ended in fiction

Swaying side by side. You momentarily forgot where you were, because you were deeply amazed and moved by Hoya’s singing. Then again. The lyrics…

Does he feel the same way I do??

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HEY READERS <3

I HAVE FINALLY GRADUATED FROM JUNIOR YEAR! YAY! ^^ and my exams results aren't that bad, too! and my report, is okay too!

Grad was yesterday, and after that, my mum took me to a Korean Restaurant and I ATE BULGOGI! MY FAVOURITE! As you can tell, from this chp.. I crave it now.. and I've just finished dinner! >.<

WOOO-HOOOOO! ITS THE FINAL LAST DAY OF SCHOOL OF 2011!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY ^___^

BUT! I miss my friends already! T^T... especially, those who are leaving for a new school :'( WAH!~ I'll miss you, Goanna and Jaclyn! T^T

And my ahjussi sister :P, my crazy umma, weird adopted mother and my weird family! :P

 

and.. hahaha, well guys.. did I tell you? I AM GOING TO CHINA! YAY ^__^ HOLIDAYYYYY!~

I promise to update as much as I can, before the 31st of this Dec... thats my last day in Australia...

:O and are you actually enjoying my story? :? cause, no one kinda left comments this week and I feel like, I've done something wrong :/

But anywho!~ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

You're not serious! 103 SUBSCRIBERS! Gosh, I'm getting emotional now... Thank you guys... It is MOST APPRECIATED! :DDDDDDDDD
and if you're wondering up is up with all the skinship in this chp, it was because yesterday in Korea, it was ~HAPPY HUG DAY~

Sooo. SPECIAL HUGS TO MY LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS- who's comments make my day everyday!, FRIENDS ON AFF AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T MET OR SILENT READERS :P

Anyways... is it okay, if you guys, check out MelonCandy's and I co-written fanfic: Can You See Me Now? Please Guys? Pretty Please?? xD

I'll stop my gibberish here now! ^^ kekekekekeke~ LOVE YA!~ (gosh, I'm write so much >_<) :P