A Heartbreaker~

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

'Should I open it?' Hoya asked, for the third time. He was trying to make you scared.

 

'Just. Open. It…' You whispered, still tugging onto tightly his arms and hiding your face behind your back. The curiousity was slowly creeping in.

 

 

 

'Wait!' You composed yourself. 'What happens if there's like a dog inside? Cats? Aish… I can't stand animals… Or maybe Infinite is inside?' You raised your eyebrows, in excitement. Then, like natural instinct, you guys placed yourself on the floor, and saw nothing but two pairs of feet, and your guess was probably, the cameramen.

 

 

'Shush… Yah, do you hear that?' Hoya whispered. You shook your head, however the curiosity killed you. You stood up and pulled Hoya up and opened the door together.

 

 

'1, 2, 3… GO!' Inside was anything you could hardly imagine.

 

(just teasing you~ ;D… scroll down, my awesome reader  <3)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Wahhhhhhhh… hehe… mwah… mmmm...' You heard giggling and the bed being bounced upon. Both you and Hoya walked in, and couldn't keep a straight face.

 

 

'Oppa! It's… Omo… you're too cute! Aigoo, too adorable!' You cooed, as you grabbed the baby, who just lost his balance, off the bed. He was happily playing and touching your nose. You giggled back.

 

 

 

'Wah… Daebak, do we have to look after him? Annyeong~' Hoya asked, and waved at the baby, that was still in your arms. You melted from his smile, and he was busy playing with teddy bear you guys bought earlier.

 

 

'Ooh… he is just too adorable…' You were in awe by this baby. Inside you squealed of happiness. 'What's his name?' The PD passed over a card, giving you guys all the information. Both of you, sat together on the bed.

 

 

'Name. Choi Jaehyun. Age. 3 year old.' Hoya began to read out. Jaehyun started reaching out for the placecard, and squirming in your arms.

 

 

Name- Choi Jaehyun

Age- 3 years old

Likes- Playing with toys, eating food, going to the park, skinship

Dislikes- Not getting what he wants, Carrots, loud and frightening noises…

 

 

 

 

'Jaehyun-ah…' You cooed, and squeezed his nose again, hoping to distract him. You straighten him up and he glanced around the room. You called his name again and he started bouncing on his feet on your lap. You didn't even realise you guys were making Hoya jealous.

 

 

 

'Yah… Stop it… Jaehyun-ah, come to me.' Hoya opened his arms, but the baby just cutely whacked his hands aside. You started laughing.

 

 

 

'He doesn't like you… Mehrong!' You poked out your tongue, and Jaehyun poke his tongue out too. Hoya's head fell. You started swishing and turning your son around. You decided to take him out of the room, and let him explore the house.

 

 

Poor Hoya was left with reading whatever was on the card. He sighed, picked up the teddy bear and shooked his head in disbelief. At the same time, you were pointing random stuff for Jaehyun to see.

 

 

 

'Spoon!' You said, letting Jaehyun playing with the spoon. He pretended to weird magical movements. With that, he made 'whoosh' and 'yah' noises to go along with it.

 

 

'Kill Hoya Appa!' You pointed, as Hoya approached you guys in the kitchen. Jaehyun pointed to spoon at Hoya and went 'YAH! YAH!' Hoya decided to play along, and lied flat on the kitchen floor.

 

 

'Omo… Jaehyun-ah… Appa is gone… What do I do?' You let Jaehyun walked over to Hoya, who was still lying on the floor. 'Kiss him! Kiss!' You demonstrated a kiss on your own hand, however Jaehyun grabbed Hoya's hand and nudged it.

 

'AH!' Hoya cried. Being yanked by a baby, wasn't part of his everyday schedule. You held in your laughter. You got onto the same level as Jaehyun.

 

'Kiss Appa… Kiss… Jaehyun-ah… Kiss…' He just stared blankly at Hoya, then back at you.

 

 

 

'Maybe you should demonstrate personally…' Hoya spoke up, with a smirk growing on his face.

 

 

'You wish…' You crawled over to Jaehyun and support him.

 

 

'Jaehyun-ah… Kiss… Like this…' You lightly planted a peck on his cheek. 'Yah… you're tickling my ear…' Hoya giggled.

 

 

Jaehyun giggled, and slowly went to kiss Hoya's cheek, however he decided to flop himself onto his stomach instead.

 

 

'ARGH! IM GETTING KILLED BY MY OWN SON TODAY!' Hoya cried, half groaning, half laughing. He scooped Jaehyun into his arms and he tickled him. Jaehyun started laughing loudly. His cheeks were puffy and his eyes formed into the cutest eye smile, as his mouth widened, as Hoya continued tickling him.

 

 

Suddenly, YoungWoo appeared out of nowhere, surprising you a bit.

 

 

'Saehyun-ah… You have hosting duties on SBS Inkigayo tonight. Rehearsal starts in an hour and a half…' YoungWoo explained.

 

 

Hoya carried Jaehyun into his arms, who was busily still playing with the spoon. 'But Saehyun-ah, just got discharged from hospital…' You smiled, assuring at him.

 

 

'I am fine… Aw, but I don't want to leave my son...' You pouted in front of Jaehyun. His attention suddenly averted to you, and he wanted to be in your arms. But Hoya spun him around, hoping to distract him.

 

 

'Yah…' Hoya spun him again. 'You can't do that! The baby is going to get dizzy…' Jaehyun started whining and squirming in Hoya's nonstop moving arms. Finally he gave up, and Jaehyun was passed onto you.

 

 

'Let's go and have some fun, yeah?' You asked Jaehyun, after his umma approved us going to SBS Tower. You pulled his beanie down a bit more and grabbed the purple teddy bear and headed out the door.

 

 

 

 

 

'WHAT ABOUT ME?!' Hoya cried, dejected. 'We're Married, Saehyun yeobo!'

 

 

 

'Sorry Yeobo, I am leaving you… I am cheating on you.' You shouted, as you walked out the door, chuckling at your joke. Jaehyun started fiddling with his beanie. 'You cutie pie…' You cooed. 'You're way better looking, than oppa… But don't tell him, okay?' You teased.

 

 

 

'Wait! I am coming with you! No one else, will touch my son! The Van must not leave with out me…' Hoya quickly dashed and threw on his jacket and bolted out the door and stairs and finally got into the van.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE BABIES <3 THEY ARE SO ADORABLE <3 *squeals*

hehe, I've had this 'WGM-Meet-Hello Baby-' idea FOR A LONG TIME NOW~ xD hehe~

Plus... isn't this so cute ^^^ *squeals* AWWWWW <3

 

ITS SO ADORABLE~ *gooing* :P

FINALLY~~~ I get to write it ^__^ hehehe..... Double Update COMING SOOONNNNNN <3

Thank You for Commenting, guys <3 They keep me motivated XD