I'm the best. Pt 2

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

‘Did you just…’ You pointed at Sungjong. ‘Poke your tongue at me!’ Suddenly the music started playing through the speakers, and you were caught off guard. It was Wonder Girl’s Nobody, and immediately, Sungjong walked off and you were cut off. He started dancing the chorus, with his usual diva-ish attitude and you were caught off guard.

‘Ah! This is so embarrassing!’ You shouted. However, both teams were cheering, nevertheless. Suddenly, it changed to Miss A’s Goodbye Baby. Goodbye baby, goodbye… good-bye!’

Sungjong was giving it his all, while you’ll were barely keeping up with the rhythm. *Man, people are going to say I have no talent!*

Then the song changed to Sistar 19’s Ma Boy. You and Sungjong did your strut, walking side by side. Then, you decided to nudge him. He kinda lost his balance but regained it. You were busy doing the ‘worm’ when, Sungjong nudged you half-way and you lost your balance, falling to the ground.

‘Yah, Is this how you treat your sister-in-law!’ You shouted. Suddenly Hoya came up to you and helped you up. ‘Komawo. Anyways, I must beat that girl. Who does she think she is!’

Sungjong poked his tongue out again. ‘Well, what are you waiting for? After all, you are Kim Saehyun.’

You pretended to look agitated. ‘Fine, cue, next song.’ It was Sorry Sorry, by Super Junior. *Hahaha, I know this dance, even the dance break!*

‘You’re going down, Lee Sungjong!’ You shouted, while dancing the chorus, motioning your hands together. Let’s Dance, Dance, Dance, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy…’  You did the dance break perfectly and in time too.

‘Sungjong-ah, you can’t compare… and why did you add Super Junior Sunbaenim’s song? I thought it was girl groups only.’ Woohyun pointed out.

‘Cause I felt sorry, for Saehyun unnie.’ Your jaw dropped. You were shocked.

‘Don’t try and make fun of me, Sungjong-ah!’ You shouted. Suddenly, it was the last song and it was 2NE1’s I’m the Best.

‘Woo-hoo! 2NE1 Unnies!’  Naega jeil jal naga.. Naega.. je, je, jeil, jal, naga.. Bam, Ratata, Tatata…

Perfectly you and Sungjong danced in sync. From the beginning and the ‘Oh My God’ part, both you guys made an innocent expression and placed your hand on your mouth.

‘Sungjong-ah, you look ready for bed, with an expression like that.’ You shouted.

‘And you think you can do better unnie!’ Sungjong shouted back.

‘Of course, I can! I used be 2NE1 unnies back up dancers!’ You told him. You shot him a ‘Yeah, That’s Right’ look.

Who? You are better than me? No no no no, na na na na…

Suddenly it was the end of your and Sungjong’s dance battle. ‘No, no no no, Na na na na!’ You raised your hand at Sungjong and told him ‘Who? You think you’re better than me!’

Sungjong sighed heavily. ‘Fine, noona, you win…’ He was panting and breathing heavily. You smiled and high fived L, Sungyeol and lastly, Hoya.

‘Yah, Sungjong, you put up a really good performance!’ He nodded and showed you two thumbs up. Next it was L vs Woohyun, Sungyeol vs Sungkyu and finally, the dance machines… Hoya and Dongwoo. Instead of a dance battle, it was more a performance. Both were well in sync, with the music, which was some hip-hop music and it looked really fresh and powerful. (Duh. Everyone knows Infinite are the ‘Dance Terminators’ enough said :D)

Okay, it was time for Sungyeol’s turn to be the teacher. His topic was english. ‘Okay, Hi, My name is Sungyeol… uh, do you like coffee?’ He spoke in his cute engrish.

The classroom erupted into laughter. ‘Yah-‘ He cleared his throat. ‘Look!’ He pointed to the board and started writing the alphabet.

‘Uh, Sungyeol-ah, is that even the English alphabet?’ Sungkyu asked.

He wrote a weird combination of upper case and lower case of the alphabet and he stopped at H.

‘Uh, what’s after this letter?’ He asked. Because, you were short-sighted, you grabbed your pair of specs from your bag and placed them on. You placed them on and look at the board, where you immediately chuckled at Sungyeol’s poor interpretation of the alphabet. However, Infinite was gobsmacked. They never knew you wore glasses and you realised they were puppy eyes you.

‘Uh, have you never seen a girl wear glasses before!’ You told them.

Suddenly, a thought popped in Woohyun’s idea. ‘Yah, Hoya, you know it isn’t a good idea to keep secrets from your wife.’ He nudged Hoya.

‘Eh? What? What are you talking about?’ He asked.

‘Aish, do I have to remind you. Did you forget that sesame player episode, where I was looking through all your stuff…’

It came to his mind. ‘Ah, that’s what you’re talking about... but I don’t want to…’

‘Fine, what did Sungyeol write on the board?’ Woohyun pointed to the board. Surprising you had no idea what was going on. Hoya reached for something in his bag.

‘What are you guys talking abo-‘ Your eyes were shocked at what your saw. Hoya placed a glass case in front of him and he placed his leopard-printed specs on his face.

‘Don’t laugh.’ He warned. Infinite was silently gigging.

‘Wow, who is this person?’ Woohyun asked. You shook your head. He was definitely enjoying it. Hoya placed his head to his chin. He definitely looked like the model-transfer-student. It was very different to this on stage charisma. He was going to take off his glasses, when you told him…

‘Hoya-ah, why didn’t you tell me you wore glasses! Omo… is your eyesight that bad?’ You chuckled. ‘That’s like me!’

‘See Hoya… Even your wife wears glasses. You shouldn’t be embarrassed.’ Woohyun said.

‘OMG! You guys can be the ‘glasses’ couple!’ Sungyeol exclaimed. He was too happy and contented with himself.  Suddenly, Infinite were agreeing.

‘Yeah, its sounds really cute!’ Sungjong said.

‘Guys, look at the board.’ Sungyeol pointed to the board. ‘And you two, look so different when you guys wear glasses. Anyways, what after ‘H’?’

‘I.’ You told him. ‘Sungyeol-sshi, that’s not how you write the alphabet.’

‘Really? Well, then after you are Kim Saehyun. Let’s play the alphabet game. I say a letter and you-‘

‘Sungyeol-ah. Don’t even think about. Saehyun is from Australia.’

‘REALLY?’ All eyes and ears were listening to Hoya, as he reveal your background. ‘Yeol-ah, she’s already knows. Don’t even think about it…’

It was already past midnight, and it was time to end filming. It was agreed both teams, won… However Infinite left their messages of encouragement for you guys. They stood in front of you. Sungkyu spoke first.

‘Howon, do Infinite proud and do yourself and Saehyun-sshi proud. Okay? Glasses Couple fighting!’

‘Hoya-ah. You’ll have a fun time on We Got Married. And it was nice meeting you, Saehyun-sshi.’ Dongwoo bowed and you bowed back. ‘Komawo.’ You replied.

‘Ah, you know, I should be there, but anyways, I have thought of something… Together you guys are the ‘Saeya’ Couple. ‘Saeya’ meaning a bird. I think you guys will fly away and fight and then come back together again. So, Saeya fighting!’ Woohyun nodded at his own speech.

‘Um, I don’t have much to say, so… Saehyun and Hoya-ah Fighting!’ Sungyeol said.

‘Ugh, Saehyun-sshi fighting! Hyung fighting!’ L said. And lastly it was Sungjong.

‘Noona. I can’t wait to dance off with you again. We’ll see each other sometime soon!’ Saeya fighting! Glasses Couple fighting!’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, the 'Glasses' and '새야 ' Couple is BORN! Sorry, for it to take this long to decide :P this is kinda a long chp, too... hope it wasn't boring...

새야   or Saeya, means 'a bird'... though google translate can be wrong... ><

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! ^^

hello to @namyeonrim and @ilovedara and thanks for subscribing and commenting! ^^