It Hurts.

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

‘Yay!’ Hyoyeon shouted into the emptiness of air, as she flopped onto the couch.

She was home-alone at the dorm, while everyone had individual schedules.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

‘Who is it?’ Hyoyeon shouted, not leaving her eyes off the TV screen.

 

Silence.

 

Knock, knock.

 

‘FINE! I am coming…’ Hyoyeon sang, as she got off the couch and ran towards the door.

 

Who could possibly came to our dorm at like 11PM?

 

She opened the door, only to be upset.

 

‘Oh. Hello, Yunho.’

‘Hyoyeon. Did you know…’ Yunho kept his head low, and didn’t look up.

Hyoyeon was confused. ‘Eh, are you okay?’ She peeked to see him underneath.

‘It’s hurts…’ Yunho whispered.

‘What does? Are you okay? You want some water or something?’ Hyoyeon asked. She was actually concerned for Yunho once…

‘Saehyun actually likes somebody and it isn’t me…’ He whispered softly.

In Hyoyeon’s mind, she just wanted to tell Yunho ‘yeah right.’ But there was something about him that saddened the atmosphere.

‘What happened? Did she tell you? Did you see her?’ Hyoyeon’s mind was just filled with questions right this moment.

‘I knew it from the moment I saw her… on the plane… that letter… just then… that concert…’ Yunho was just quietly mumbling to himself.

(Flashback to the concert, few hours ago)

 

You quickened your pace, only to find no one outside the stadium arena.

 

You sighed. You didn’t know, what struck your mind, however if this random person decides to use it against you and Hoya, it could be damaging you thought.

I can get blackmailed…

I am going get anti-fans…

Inspirits are really going to kill me…

Omo!

WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUNGWOO MANAGER?!

AND he is driving his arse to YG right now, spilling all the beans…

Aish, that manager…

I can’t even trust him…

I should run away now…

 

You turned around, only to be shocked and clutched your heart in fear.

‘OMO!’ You shouted. When you realised who it was, you laughed.

‘Why did you scare me?!’

It wasn’t Youngwoo.

Thank goodness, it wasn’t YG papa himself.

It was Yunho.

Yunho could sense you, following him behind.

It really hurted him.

Reality had just hit him.

He saw you kissed ever so passionately onto that guy, Hoya…

Your ‘fake’ husband…

You guys were really in love

And it showed…

And it really hurted him…

 

What is he doing here?

At an Infinite concert?

You stared at him in confusion.

The cold and eerie night, also filled with the vibrations of fangirls cheering, Yunho seemed disappointed.

Upset.

‘Um… are you okay? What are you doing here anyway?’ You asked.

‘Saehyun-ah…’ Yunho’s voice trailed off.

That when you realised.

Yunho was the mysterious guy watching you.

When you passionately kissed Hoya.

Oh gosh, I am in so much trouble.

You squinted your eyes shut and held your hands out.

‘Please don’t tell anyone, please…’ You begged.

Not only, did you want to stay with Hoya, the person that managed to caught you, was Jung Yunho.

A DBSK member.

A SM member.

An influential idol.

An ex-admirer.

Who is really going to believe your words over his…

‘Yunho?’ Your voice cracked. He just kept his head down and he started walking into the lonely night, the streetlamp emphasising his loneliness.

You watched in despair as he walked away…

You bit your lip. You sighed and shook your head and you figured you would tell all to Hoya.

 

It made it an awkward atmosphere for Hyoyeon, because she knew she was meant to despise Yunho for what he did to Saehyun, but it seems Saehyun has forgiven him?

‘What did you mean? By that she likes somebody? Saehyun in love? Are you for real? Don’t kid me, okay Yunho… We aren’t allowed to date, and yet you think she is in love with somebody? Like she could have been kissing her co-star? Are you serious, really? And, are you stalking her?’

 The more Hyoyeon asked, the more confused she was…

Those were questions Yunho also wanted to be answered. Yet, he couldn’t bear the confrontation of reality.

‘I’m sorry… I better go…’ And with that Yunho left.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, guys... this is just a filler chapter! <3

BIG SURPRISE IS COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Hold onto your seats! :P jks, jks!

 

Guys... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! ♥ ♥ ♥   (consider it early, if you live in a different timezone than Australia :P)

I LOVE YOU ALL, EACH AND EVRY ONE OF YOU WHO HAS MADE ME HAPPY AND WORK HARDER ON THIS FANFIC! xD

Thank You guys... and this update was for you all! ♥ ♥  

xoxoxox~