Heart to Heart

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

A week passed, and on one lazy, bright afternoon, you and Hoya were still trying to make your couple residence as comfy as possible. Pretty much, everything was put into place and all that it was needed was some additional touches.

'Maybe, we should buy a painting?' Hoya said.

You turned around to look at him, while you were wiping off the dust off the tv unit. 'Yeah, maybe some vases for some flowers'

'A computer desk?' Hoya suggested.

'Yeah, some posters would be cool…'

'A pool table?' You shot Hoya a 'yeah, I don't think so' look.

'Hmmm, some board games?'

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Both you and Hoya headed for the door and called out 'Who is it?'

You opened the door, and surprising it was a postman with a parcel addressed to you.

'Kim Saehyun?' You nodded your head. 'Please sign here' You signed and bowed to the postman as he left.

'What is it?' Hoya asked.

You shrugged your shoulder. 'It is from…' You paused and started jumping in the air. 'YAY! WOOO-HOOO! Its from HYOYEON UNNIE!' You couldn't contain your excitement and squealed in front of the parcel, as it was something you loved the most.

'I am guessing you love the box, more than me Saehyun-ah' Hoya pretended to look upset and pouted.

'Aw, of course I love you more, Hoya-ah. Now come over and open it-' Suddenly, your phone rang. The caller id was Hyoyeon.

Immediately placed your phone on speaker and screamed 'HYOYEON-AHHHH!'

'Saehyun-ah. Don't scream in front of your husband like that. You sound like you’re having a heart attack.'

You laughed. 'Unnie, we are just about to open it.’ You and Hoya sat on the sofa, with the phone on the coffee table and you eagerly opened the box, to find a rolled up piece of paper.

‘Hyoyeon-ah, what is this?’ You un-rolled the poster and realised it was a portrait of you, when you were younger, cuddling a teddy bear and holding up a peace sign.

‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT IS THIS?!?!’ You screamed, can’t bearing the thought, of Hoya, seeing you as cute, but a bit chubby little kid. However he saw it all. He immediately took the poster off you and started running away with it, trying to get a better look.

‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LEE HOWON. GIVE ME THAT BACK NOW!’ You were desperately trying to get the poster back, however you always found yourself behind Hoya.

‘AISH.’ You gave in and sat on the sofa. You sighed. ‘Unnie, I am going to get you back. Just you wait.’

Hyoyeon chuckled. ‘There’s nothing you can do. Remember, I am your unnie and I know every secret of yours.’

Immediately Hoya sat down next to you and said ‘REALLY? Tell me, Hyoyeon-sshi’ .

You saw your golden opportunity to grab the poster, but Hoya’s reflexes knew they were coming.

‘Aish’ You mumbled. ‘Hyoyeon-ah, is there anything else you want to say?’

‘Don’t you like that picture? You know your mum and I had more pictures to choose from.’

‘I think you look cute, Saehyun-ah. Then again, I have realised you look better when you are embarrassed. Remember last week at the adid-‘ Hoya added.

‘Ah, Howon-ah, Stop it, okay?’ You nudged him into the side.

‘Omo. I watched that. Hoya, you’re so sweet. Saehyun-ah. Consider yourself lucky. If only a guy could…’

‘Yah, Hyoyeon-ah. You can’t even date. Remember?’

‘Hey, you can’t too!’

‘But I am married, already!’

‘Are you guys fighting over me?’ Hoya asked. He laughed at his own joke.

Both you and Hyoyeon went ‘WHAT?’ at the same time. ‘I guess not..’ Hoya shook his head.

‘Anyways, Saehyun-ah and Hoya-sshi, have fun!  I hope you liked my present. Congratulations and fighting! Okay I got to go. Bye Bye.’

‘Bye Hyoyeon-ah’ You and Hoya asked at the same time. You sighed. ‘Give me back that picture.’ You held both your hands together and placed them in front of Hoya.

He shook his head. ‘No, I am going to hang in our living room.’

‘No way! You can’t. Please. Hoya-ah. It’s embarrassing. I look so bad!’ You pleaded.

‘I reckon you look cute. Especially with your chubby cheeks.’ You glared and he went away into the bedroom, and you lay onto the sofa. Just then, Hoya come out with the picture of you and stuck it right on the wall beside the door into the kitchen.

You sighed. ‘Hoya-ah, please take it off. It’s embarrassing. I look so-‘

‘Pretty. And why would you?’ Hoya flashed that smile of his.

You just gave up and lay on your stomach. ‘Ah, I look so bad and you keep finishing off my sentences.’ You mumbled into the sofa.

Hoya laughed. ‘You’re so cute.’ Suddenly somebody knocked on. Hoya immediately went to the door and you ran to the take off the poster of you off the wall.

Soon as Hoya opened the door, he realised that you took off the poster. ‘Saehyun-ah. Don’t do that!’

Suddenly there was a large commotion as soon as Hoya opened the door and you stood frozen, with your poster in your hands.

‘WAH! WOO-HOO.  Guess who it is? INFINITE!!!!!!!!’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kekeke... I am sure, everyone has a photo that they don't want to reveal! :P

SNSD's HYOYEON AND INFINITE CAMEOS!!!! hahaha... your brother-in-laws have come! ^^ to annoy you... :P jks!

Thank you for all your support! You guys are amazing!

A big thanks to @-Muasbby, @ElizabethNG, @blindgalz, @anna1234567 and @koeNiNaranakute for commenting! :)

and hello to my 60th and 61st subbies~ @Dia_98 and @RyeoKevin_HyukRi

KAMSAMNIDA! ^______^