Love Alone.

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

You sighed. The familiar scent of the airport was coming to you.

‘Saehyun-ah.’ Your mum called. You turned around, after checking your flight time.

You smiled. ‘I am going to miss you.’ You were desperately choking back tears.

‘Omo… don’t cry, Saehyun-ah, arrasso?’ Your mum rubbed your back.

‘Hmmmm…’ No words were coming out of your mouth. You wanted to stay. But you wanted to go at the same time too.

‘Make sure you work hard and make us proud, arrasso?’ Jaekyung finally left your embrace and waved you goodbye.

You nodded. As you begin to take small steps in customs, you hear your mum calling.

‘Saehyun-ah!’ You turned around.

‘You don’t have a boyfriend, r-r-right???’ Your mum emphasised on the ‘right’.

You smiled. I finally get to see Hoya oppa! A part of you cheered inside.

‘I’ll tell you when the time comes. Bye, bye!’ You waved and started towing your luggage.

When the time comes, eh? Well, whatever happens and whoever you fall in love with, I am always here, Saehyun-ah!

Your mum gave you one last wave, before walking way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho caught a familiar figure hugging another person. Kim Saehyun. What a coincidence. Maybe not. He was ready to go tease you and be the selfish person, you viewed him to be, however that phase kept replaying in his mind.

Saehyun has a boyfriend. Saehyun has a boyfriend. Saehyun has a boyfriend…

Yunho shooked his head in frustration. No way. Even though, Jaekyung told him that it was a ploy for him to get into, however some gut instinct was telling him you having a boyfriend is true…

Omo… that guy. The guy Saehyun is hugging right now. Is that her boyfriend?!

Yunho eyes widened as he watched afar. Slowly, the boyfriend turned out to be the scary mother of Kim Saehyun.

I am going crazy. Seriously mental. Yunho thought. He shooked his head and quickly hid his chin underneath his scarf and started walking the opposite direction.

 

 

 

 

 

… I hope you enjoy your vacation, while Infinite works hard in Japan. Your brother-in-laws are currently bothering me, because they also wanted to write to you. Maknae, why did you leave the door open!?! >< hahaha, well... make sure you call and text, yeobo~ I will definitely miss you...

 

 

(and... no, INFINITE doesn't know~ *wink wink*)

I LOVE YOU KIM SAEHYUN!~   

 

You chuckled at the letter, Hoya wrote just for you. Your heart fluttered into millions of butterflies, that you didn’t even realise the plane had taken off, and Yunho was standing right over your shoulder.

‘YAH!’ You shouted in surprise, and you quickly stashed the letter deep down into your seat pockets.

He looked amused. ‘What? Did I scare you, Saehyun-ah? What was that, eh?’

‘Um… a letter from my mum. Why do you care? Why are you on this plane anyway?’ Seeing the sight of Yunho again, was just making you frustrated.

Yunho cringed inside at the thought of your mother. She is one tough lady.

‘Well, what does it look like? I am going back to work. Presumably, you are too.’

You raised your eyebrows and made a straight face.

‘Can I seat next to you, Saehyun-ah?’ Yunho asked. There was an empty seat next to you, in the business class section.

You sighed. ‘Wae? Go enjoy your first class seat.’

‘There’s no difference.’

‘Yes, there is.’

‘No, there isn’t.’

‘Fine. You can sit here. But don’t expect me to be nice to you. I won’t socialise, talk or even look at you.’ You gestured for Yunho to sit and once he did, you sighed.

‘Thanks, Saehyun-ah.’ Yunho smiled.

Great. Something bad is going to happen to me. Déjà vu? Doubt it, though. He is an idol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was soundly asleep or snoozing off in the aeroplane. Some were still occupied with the inflight entertainment or their own laptops, but Yunho was staring at the sleeping beauty, that was you.

Yunho sighed. You’re so pretty, Saehyun-ah. You know that right…

He was reminded on this flight that you didn’t talk or look at him once, and you didn’t. He was about to avert his attention back to sleep, however…

Saehyun probably has someone that already told her she is pretty…

That’s when his brain clicked.

That letter.

Supposedly from her mother.

Once again, Yunho feared the thought of Saehyun’s mother, not knowing it was just an act.

He quietly rummaged through her seat pocket.

 

 

 

EH? Doesn’t seem like something from her mother…

Yunho felt his hands trembling, as he held the piece of paper…

I LOVE YOU KIM SAEHYUN!~   

Tears, frustration and anger were slowing flowing through Yunho’s head…

… I love you Kim Saehyun… I should be the one saying that…

Wait. Who is it from?

Hoya? Infinite? Her We Got Married partner?!

Yunho swallowed hard. He had been such an idiot in his own world, being the selfish and arrogant idol to Saehyun, that he didn’t realise that she actually fell in love.

In love.

With her ‘fake’ partner.

 

And what does it mean by ‘INFINITE doesn’t know~ *wink, wink*… Something happened?

Yunho quickly froze, when you started moving and rubbing your eyes.

‘Don’t forget about me, oppa…’ Yunho heard it, before you fell asleep.

Oppa? His jawed dropped. No way. It can’t be real. This is just fake. Just for broadcast. After all, Saehyun is an actress… but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘WOO-HOO!’ Yunho shouted and cheered in front of you. He was trying to be 'normal'.

It was currently 3AM in Korea and you guys just came out of customs.

‘Uhhh…’ You groaned and groggily rubbed your eyes. ‘So tired…’

‘Want me to drive you home?’ Yunho asked, sincerely.

‘Want to be killed by SM?’ You said. ‘Ugh, whatever. I am so tired. I am going to catch a taxi…’

 

You started walking out, and Yunho followed you. Once outside, you heard giggles and laughter from a few metres away. You saw a couple, being intimate and holding hands. Both of them were covered in some-sort of a disguise, idols usually wear.

Aw, really sweet... You thought.

 

‘Komawo, Oppa…’ The girl sang…

‘It’s nothing. Anything for you…’ Suddenly a taxi approached them, and the guy took off his cap and opened the door for his girlfriend.

 

Just when you thought it was a really romantic thing, you realised and gasped in shock.

You stood frozen.

In fear.

Yunho could only watch, in sadness and guilt from afar.

Your eyes were about to burst…

Anything for you… It echoed in your head.

The guy was Lee Howon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*sigh* Seemed like, no one cared about the last chapter, where it was meant to be kinda funny...

I guess it wasn't funny~ DDDDDDDDD:

Please leave comments for me, guys~

They really do cheer me up and give me inspiration to write...

 

Oh well.... I am tired, maybe thats why I am so pessimistic -.- sorry~

Til the next update, where I'll be my normal self again! ^^