Love Ya.

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

Hyoyeon knew it meant trouble, when she saw a selca taken by Yunho with Saehyun, at Sydney Airport on cyworld. She literally gasped in shock, and started panicking right in front of her laptop.

 

Hanging out with my long-time no-see chingu, Saehyun!!! ^^

 

‘OMG. How did Yunho stalk Saehyun?’ She asked herself in front of the laptop. Yeah, right. Your long time no-see friend, Yunho. I will make you no-see Saehyun anymore!!!

She twisted her lips up to one side and was trying to figure all the possibilities.

‘Ah! I give up!’ She shouted and threw her arms in the air.

‘I should call Saehyun...’ Hyoyeon nodded at herself and went off to dial her number.

 

 

 

‘Another one!’ Yunho cheered, like a kid. After being convinced to take a selca, you weren’t bothered.

‘Aish.’ You muttered, and you took down your hands that held the peace sign.

‘Please… Just one more picture?’ Yunho had puppy eyes, however you won’t looking at his way.

‘Why didn’t you stalk G-Dragon-sshi instead? Hong Kong is more fun, you know!’ You angrily shouted and started towing your luggage out of Sydney International Airport.

‘Yah! Yah!’ Yunho called after you. ‘Don’t leave me alone! I don’t even know how to speak in English!!!’

 ‘Better thought about that, before you came…’ You smirked and walked away.

 

 ‘OMG. YUNHO OPPA! IS THAT YOU!’

 

Great. Fangirls. Better run! Save me Saehyun!

You saw the desperate look in Yunho’s eyes. Pfft, whatever. You waved goodbye to him.

‘YAH!’ He called. But before he could start running after you, he immediately ran the other way, not to be mobbed by fangirls.

 

 

 

 

Sorry, this number you’ve called is unavailable, please try again-

Beep! Hyoyeon angrily shut down her phone, for the hundredth time. She was furious.

Is Saehyun alright? Did Yunho do something stupid again? Why isn’t she picking up my calls!

‘That leaves me with no choice… Gotta call Saehyun’s umma.’ Hyoyeon nodded willingly at herself.

 

 

 

‘Annyeong-saehyo. It’s me, Kim Hyoyeon, if you don’t remember me…’

‘Omo! Hyoyeon! Is that you!’ Im Jaekyung, your mother, gasped in shock.

‘Nae, Ms Im. It’s me. How are you?’

‘Fine, fine. Wow, Hyoyeon, I haven’t heard from you in a long time… But isn’t Saehyun in Korea right now?’

‘Uh… well…’

‘Yes?’

‘Um… Do you remember that guy called Yunho, I told you a while back?’ Hyoyeon answered, worriedly.

‘Yes… why? What has he done to my daughter?’ Jaekyung replied with bitter emotions, coming from her tone.

 

Kim Saehyun. I know this is your number, not today, but I will get you back for leaving me stranded in the airport. >__<

 

‘Eh? How did he get my number? Maybe I should call the police for fun’ You chuckled. Then another text came through.

I got your number from JiYong. Bye, bye~ :)

You could only shake your head and fall onto the hotel room’s bed.

 

Yunho’s phone beeped. Immediately, he shot up.

I don’t care. Why should I? Because, knowing you, you’ll always get everything you want.

‘Why, Saehyun-ah…’ Yunho whispered. Those words hit him hard. He guessed you could never love him, the way that he has, holding onto every moment, hoping that you will forgive him.

Yunho sighed and went off to sleep.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon gave everything away. How she saw the picture of you and Yunho on Cyworld, how you were in Australia, and scarily enough, how Yunho was also there.

‘Hmmmm…’ Jaekyung was in serious thought. She put her finger to her chin. ‘I’ve got a plan… I will call you later. Thank you, Hyoyeon darling. Thank you so much for taking care of my Saehyun.’

‘No worries, I’ll be hanging up first.’

Hmmm… a plan? Sounds interesting…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO! I am back from vacation in cold, freezing China to return to.. uh, cold, gloomy Australia T^T oh well~

and I've survived the first week of senior year! O.M.F.G... there's so much homework to catch up on.. and not to mention sleep~ ><

 

Anyways, expect a double update later.. or another chapter tomorw~

I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic, as much as I enjoy writing this, because... its YOUR NEVERENDING LOVE AND SUPPORT THAT KEEPS ME GOING! *cries* *sobs*

 

Okay, okay.. enough with the emotional stuff.... but you know guys... after writing and growing attached with this fanfic, I think Hoya might replace L as my ultimate bias in INFINITE... ARGH! WAE? T^T.. but it doesn't matter, because I love them all and yes, it doesn't matter, who wrecks my bias list~ hahaha, and btw, I reckon our y Dino-Rapper, Dongwoo is H.O.T! ;D

 

anyways... Subscribe and comment! <3 Love ya all!~ xD