Before The Dawn (Pt. 2)

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

You sighed. Among the isolated and dark streets, the lamplights were shining ever so brightly. You and Hoya were walking on a footpath, down past closed shops. You breathe some air coming from your mouth. The cold air, and approaching winter, made your breath seem like mist. Hoya, who was walking along you, did the same.

‘Humph.’ You muttered. ‘What are we gonna do? Where are we going?’

‘Somewhere.’ Hoya smirked. You slowly started walking off.

You sighed. ‘Aish, you’re so annoying, you wake me up at 2AM in the morning. I’ve only had 3 hours sleep and by the way aren’t you tired from dancing very night. That’s just like me and filming everyday. Non-stop. Yah- Am I talking to mysel-…’

You turned your head to face Hoya, however surprising he was closer than you think. You felt the sudden warmth hugging you from the back. The sudden soft breathing was felt in your ear. You opened your eyes in shock. Hoya was actually back-hugging you and he placed his head on your right shoulder. You stood there, completely frozen, wondering if it was reality or just a dream. After all, you’re half-awake in this time of day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Saehyun-ah…’ Hoya whispered softly. ‘Should I kiss you?’

 

 

This time you opened your eyes back up again. It was a dream. No, it couldn’t be. Hoya was so close to you, breathing soft breaths into your ear and you just heard those words. You heart was racing and your adrenalin was running high everywhere. Your hand started shaking and your lips tremble.

 

‘What…’ You quivered.

 

 

‘Should I kiss you, Kim Saehyun?’ Hoya whispered into your ear, even gentler than before. Your breathing was abnormal, as if your heart had stopped beating. It had skip a beat.  

 

 

‘Should I place my lips on yours, so you can stop talking for a while?’ Hoya looked at you and realised you were blushing. It was obvious especially, how you had no makeup on and you guys were having a ‘comfort’ hug underneath a streetlamp. Your cheeks momentarily fired up to a rosy pink colour.

 

 

‘Saehyun-ah. If you don’t answer me, I will-‘

 

‘Ah!’ You let go of Hoya’s arms and turned around to face him. ‘Ottoke?! You’re so embarrassing! Can’t you see your breaking the hearts of all INSPIRITS out there?!’ You stomped your feet on the spot like a little kid and started walking off.

Hoya simply smiled.

You walked off, keeping your head down, unaware that you were walking directly into another streetlamp.

 

‘Saehyun-ah!’ Hoya shouted. However it was too late.

You bumped your head into the lamp post and suddenly you blanked out for a second.

‘ARGH! My head.’ You groaned. ‘Ah! Ah! Ah!’ You placed your hand over your head because the pain was rock-hard and you were stumbling backwards, when the heel of your boots got caught between a dent in the footpath and suddenly you were flying backwards… *Omo… I am really killing myself tonight*

 

You closed your eyes, ready for impact. However you didn’t move for a second. *Phew, maybe I have such good body coordination… What is this? Someone holding my waist???*

 

You slowly opened your eyes. Blocking your fresh air was Hoya, covering the dark night sky, with his glistening appearance. He stared right at you.

 

‘Saehyun-ah… Should I kiss you now?’

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

....hehehehehe..... What's gonna happen next??? ;D

 

I know... I am so sorry.... I was mean't to finish your (aka Saeya's) date for this chp... but I reallyyyyyyyy gotta study for my stupid maths test and complete my english presentation!

 

The last part will be up 2morw! Promise! <3
Btw, any INSPIRITS out there, who's ALL-TIME FAVE SONG is..... BTD- Before The Dawn! xD Gosh~ I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH and Paradise, Be Mine, Nothing's Over, Come Back Again and She's Back are ALL my faves! INFINITE DAEBAK <3

Inspirit until the end.... <3 (though, I might cheat... sometimes.... xP)