One Time

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

You haven’t been on your laptop, ever since your manager told you off. Therefore, you have been relying on your mobile phone, calling and texting your best friends from Australia. Sometimes, the long-distance was too much on you and ever since you came to Korea, You only had one friend. Kim Hyoyeon. Yes, the ever-so-talented dancer of Girls Generation. You were friends since childhood, and ever since you left for Australia when you were five, you and Hyoyeon, had limited contact. However ever since returning and training, Hyoyeon would always try and call you and give you words of encouragement, especially when you were a trainee.

Not that, Big Bang or 2NE1 weren’t your friends and your sunbaes, it was that they were always, composing, performing and practicing day and night. You always thought, you will always try and work hard. You were always grateful that YG chose you that day, when you went karaoke with your friends at the city and your current manager, heard your rapping skills to 2NE1’s fire. You were actually having fun and relaxing, singing and going high, swaying your hair whilst singing to Fire. You loved that song and especially CL’s rap.

(It's a flashback) You went to the toilet, taking a break from the karaoke, cheering and the craziness and you knew somebody was following you behind. You were humming to Fire *I go by the name of CL of 2NE1. It’s been a long time coming-Suddenly someone touched your shoulder.

You jumped and turned around the face the stranger- ‘Yah, don’t scare me like that’ you said in Korean, hoping the stranger would think you were a weird person and leave you alone.

*Wow, she is perfect. She speaks Korean. Just perfect*

‘Annyeong-haesyo. I am Jung YoungWoo, from YG entertainment, from Korea.’ He said.

*Oh, What did I do! Mental slaps forehand, WHY DID I HAVE TO SPEAK IN KOREAN!*

‘Sorry, I don’t understand, so please leave me alone’ you spoke in English and walked away.

‘Wait. Please, listen, I heard you sing and it obvious talent like you shouldn’t be wasted’

You coughed and coughed like crazy. *Oh man, does he really think is from YG. Total L-i-a-r*

‘Are you okay?’ YoungWoo asked and he touched your shoulder.

‘PLEASE DON’T TOUCH ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE. AND DON’T YOU DARE WAIT AT THE FEMALE TOILETS, BECAUSE I WILL CALL THE POLICE’ you literally screamed and run to the toilet.

‘BUT YOUR PHONE IS IN YOUR BAG, AM I RIGHT?’ Damn, okay this guy is freaky and you quickly made a beeline for the female toilets.

*Well, I tried* YoungWoo sighed. *Maybe, I shouldn't have said that.'

Sitting there, you waited for 20 minutes before deciding to come out. Seriously, who did he think he was? YG was a hard agency to be accepted into and though, you were only 15, you didn’t want to leave your parents. Your friends. Australia. Wait. What the hell I am talking about. This guy is a total fake.

You came out and the receptionist called you and gave you a card.

‘The gentleman left behind you his card. Please accept it’ You bowed and took it. Somehow, you wanted to rip it and throw it in the bin.

You phone was beeping crazy, as you came back into reality. Now that you look back at it, you were grateful. *beep, beeeeeeeeep*  It was from Hyoyeon. You smiled and chucked, wondering what the choding was up to.

You gasped. It read… SAEHYUN-AH, My precious dongsaeng. Congratulations on your marriage. Woo-Hoo!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INFINITE WILL BE FEATURED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! So far, so good? I hope it is. This chapter is just a trip down memory lane. ^__^ I love Hyoyeon from SNSD. She is probably the only member I like.