Heartbreaker

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

‘UMMA!’ You cried, as you ran into her arms, when Jaekyung opened the door.

‘MY DAUGHTER! YOU’RE BACK!’ Jaekyung squished you to the extent where you couldn’t breathe.

‘Mummmm…’ You cried.

‘Oh my! My poor baby! Sorry!’ Immediately you were freed from your mum’s tight embrace.

You smiled and took off your shoes and entered the house that was always home to you.

‘Dad?’ I called.

‘Saehyun-ah!’ Your mum whacked your arm. ‘Your dad is working overseas! You babo, did you forget?’

‘Owww… Ah, okay. I’ll remember to call.’ Saehyun smiled at her umma.

‘Umma.’

‘Nae.’

‘I’ve missed you.’

‘Hug?’ Jaekyung grinned.

‘Bear hug!’ You cried and cuddled your mum like a teddy bear.

 

 

 

‘You don’t know how much I’ve missed you…’ Tears were starting to form, and you choked them back.

‘Yah. Don’t get all emotional of me, okay?’ Jaekyung patted your back.

‘Umma…’ You whined. ‘I am hungry. Hotel room is not as good as yours.’ You pouted.

You guys pulled away and your mother gave you a serious look.

‘Uh, what’s wrong, umma?’ You asked, questioning your mum’s weird look.

‘You been hanging out-‘ Wait, Jaekyung thought. Not like this. I can’t tell my daughter about Yunho and my plan. It will spoil it. Ok, plan shall happen soon…

‘Hanging out- yeah, what?’ You snapped your mum back into reality.

Jaekyung chuckled and walked over to you, and place your arm around you.

‘Why didn’t you call me to pick you up from the airport!’ Jaekyung cheered.

‘Uh… well… I, was… going to surprise you!’ You said, unsure to tell your mum about Yunho.

‘Aigoo.. So cute, my Saehyun! How about we go out, Saehyun-ah? I am hungry. Both you and I know that we are so lazy to cook, anyway!’

You and your mum laughed.

‘Okay, okay… Let me go. I need to use the bathroom…’

YES! Plan is falling into place.

‘Okay.’ Jaekyung cheered and as soon you won’t in sight, she whipped out her phone and sent a text to Hyoyeon.

Plan is ready to go, go! ^^

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon instantly, logged onto Saehyun’s twitter account, and yes. She knows your password.

‘Going to hang out with my mum at the city’s café today!!! ^^’

‘And… click, post! Voila!’ Hyoyeon slammed the enter button.

Yunho better see this…

Hyoyeon sent your mother a text: Hope the plan goes exactly the way, we wanted it! Hwaiting! ^^

 

 

 

 

‘Such a lovely day, isn’t, Saehyun-ah?’ Your mum beamed. Not in a bad way, but she was too happy. She took off her sunglasses and placed them on the table.

Suddenly, your stomach started grumbling.

You stared at your mum.

She stared back at you.

She raised her eyebrows.

‘What?’ You asked, surprised.

 


Jaekyung saw a striking tall fellow standing two tables from her and Saehyun. Funny enough, who wears thongs with a semi-formal shirt and tracksuit pants?

She mentally high-fived herself.

Jung Yunho is here…

 

‘Umma! Umma! Umma!’ You shouted at your mum, who seemed to looking at someone behind you.

Finally, Jaekyung snapped out of her trance and came into reality.

‘You’re so weird, today…’ You told your mum. ‘Maybe you don’t want to spend time with me anymore? Did you forget about me?’

‘No, no, no… Omo… Saehyun-ah, how can you think like that!’ Your mum playfully punched you.

You smiled. ‘Ah, so hungry!’

‘Well, the food is coming soon.’ Your mum assured you.

 

 

 

Yunho sat two tables away from you guys, wearing sunnies, and reading an English newspaper that he was holding upside down. He was using to cover his face, so just in case.

Hmmm... Saehyun’s mother is also there. Wonder if she knows about me? Did Hyoyeon tell her? Did Saehyun tell her mother? Does Hyoyeon know Saehyun’s mother? And importantly, what am I doing here? There isn’t much I’ll know, except for-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Saehyun-ah! Why didn’t you tell me about your boy-friend!’ Jaekyung emphasised on the ‘boyfriend’ part.

WHAT? Saehyun has a boyfriend?! No way. Must listen…

Yunho folded the newspaper that was covering his face and stared right at your back.

‘EH? What are you talking about, umma?’ You stammered.

G-G-Great… me and Hoya are caught… How on earth did she find out?

‘Omo…’ Jaekyung did a fake laugh and raised hands in some weird motion. In reality, she was trying to wave to Yunho, who was just as shocked and surprised as you are.

Why is Saehyun’s mum waving to me? Yunho thought. Damn. Does she know who I am?

‘Saehyun-ah!’ Your mum raised her voice. ‘*cough* Sorry, I got over excited there… I am just so ecstatic that my baby girl has found who her heart belongs to…’

You questioned your mum. ‘Um… mum.’ You spoke in English and leaned in closer to your mum. ‘What are you talking about?!’ You asked, in frustration and confusion.

‘Hey, don’t start the attitude with me.’ Out of nowhere, your mum started pulling you ear.

‘OW!’ You groaned.

‘Listen, why is Jung Yunho here?’ Your mum blurted straight-forwardly, in Korean.

‘What? Here?’ You wanted to turn around, but your mum was still tugging tight onto your ear.

‘OW… it hurts!’ You cried.

‘Yah, he isn’t here, here.’ Jaekyung lied. ‘But, why is he in Australia? Are you friends with that jerk? Last time I know, is that you joined YG entertainment, not SM!’

‘Umma… How would I know why he is here?’ You said. Personally, you didn’t want to make Yunho look all that bad, however, it was better off, not talking about him.

Jaekyung gave it some thought. ‘Hmmm… You’re right.’ Suddenly, you mum let go of your ear and you sat down in your chair.

‘Ow…’ You rubbed your ear, which was burning red like fire.

‘OMO…’ Jaekyung cried. ‘Saehyun-ah, I didn’t mean to hurt your lovely ears like that, darling.’ Your mum was seriously putting on an act. So weird, you thought.

Your mum were rubbing your ears softly, and then she mouthed ‘Play Along…’

‘What? Hm?’ You muttered.

‘Saehyun, honey… These earrings from your boyfriend are so BEAUT-I-FUL! I heard he personally made them just for you!’ Your mum shouted and cheered.

‘Yah!’ You whispered. ‘So embarrassing…’

Uh, mum.... I've had these earrings since I was eight...

Yunho stared at the two in shock. Saehyun has a boyfriend. Earrings were custom made for Saehyun. Wow, why couldn’t I be like that?

‘So, Saehyun, tell me more about your boyfriend?’ Your mum cupped her chin into her palm.

‘Um… well…’ Play Along, your mum mouthed.

You scratched your head.

She is scratching her head. Wow, she must really be in love. Explains her blushing on the plane, while reading that letter… and I thought it was just from her parents, Yunho thought. Better listen.

‘Well, his name is-‘ You started before being cut off by your mum.

‘Aw! My daughter is so cute!’ You mum started pinching your cheeks. You started rubbing them, because they were hurting. ‘How about you, let your umma explain, because my baby girl is love-struck that she can’t even say anything!’ Your mum cheered and clapped her hands.

Your mum pointed to your food and ordered you to eat more. You nodded and started eating, while your mum went back to her weird, out-of-this-world acting.

Jaekyung started off, ‘Firstly, he is rich.’ You coughed. You shook your head a bit.

Hey! Yunho thought. I am rich too… Maybe not enough as Saehyun’s boyfriend?

‘Um, let me re-phase that. He spends a lot on my lovely Saehyun.’ Your mum smiled, as you swallowed a whole mouthful of food. While, you had your head down, eating food, Jaekyung and Yunho had a stare-off.

Jaekyung simply just shook her head. Before Yunho could do anything, Saehyun shot up.

‘Yeah… Continue…’ You said, with a mouthful.

‘Um, well… There’s so much to say, about my future son-in-law.’ Truthfully, Jaekyung didn’t know if her daughter was dating or not. Possibly, not. Especially, with ‘no dating contracts’ and such.

What? NO WAY… Saehyun has an arranged marriage planned out already? She isn’t talking much about him, though… Maybe I need to save her… Yunho nodded, in self-agreement.

 

‘Well… He is very good-looking.’ Jaekyung said, in serious thought. You shot up, at the thought of Hoya.

Yes, Lee Howon is perfect than perfection.

You looked at your mum and nodded, and gave her two thumbs.

‘Nice body.’

You nodded.

‘Genuine and caring.’

You nodded.

‘Hard-working.’

Definitely.

‘And only loves my Kim Saehyun~’ You mum smiled and clapped her hands. She smiled like she was in heaven or something, but it made you realise how much, you’ve missed Hoya.

You sighed. ‘Um, excuse me… Mum, I need to use the bathroom.’ You got up and walked off.

‘Oh, okay, but I wasn’t finished…’ Jaekyung saw you walk away, with a glum expression. Maybe she does have someone in Korea…

When Jaekyung turned around, she saw Yunho, sitting down in Saehyun’s seat.

‘Hello there.’ Yunho greeted in Korean.

Jaekyung raised her eyebrows.

‘I am Jung Yunho, a chingu-ah of Saehyun.’

‘Pfft.’ Jaekyung glared at Yunho. ‘Chingu-ah? Really, apparently, my daughter doesn’t think the same way, Jung Yunho…’

Well this is a good start. ‘Um, I guess you know who I am?’ Yunho asked, like a fool.

‘I know who you are. You know that, right?’ Jaekyung sipped a glass of her water.

‘Well. I don’t think it’s good for you to force Saehyun to marry someone she doesn’t like.’ Yunho blurted out.

‘Sorry. What? Excuse Me? Me? Forcing? Marry?’ Jaekyung stared in disbelief. ‘What is on your own mind?’

‘Well, I did take particular interest in your conversations.’

‘Well, let me tell you one thing, Yunho. My Saehyun will never marry, nor love you. You know that was a trick… A joke to fool you… After all, You and my Saehyun are idols. I don’t reckon you guys should be getting close-‘

‘But-‘

Jaekyung held up her hand. ‘Okay, okay. I’ll admit. I am not sure, if Saehyun has decided to forgive and take you here to Australia. However it is kind of dangerous, especially with your fans and supporters following you everywhere. I think it’s better for you if you and Saehyun stay away from each other. After all, Saehyun is in love…’

She is in love. And not with me…

‘Well, she hasn’t forgiven me.’ Yunho said and stared at his feet. ‘I’ll go now.’ With that, Yunho got up and walked away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY! I decided to update today, (-.- I should be doing homework and crap and blah, blah) but because.... *drum roll*

*wait for it*

*dun, dun, dun*

♥♥♥ 

SHIRTLESS YUNHO APPEARED IN MY DREAMS LAST NIGHT!!!!!! xD

PICTURE CELEBRATION!!!!!! ♥♥♥  *drools* 

*droooooools*

 

 

 

~Anyways, Keep pouring in your lovely support by commenting and subscribing!!!~THANK YOU!! * bear hugs*

 LOVE YOU ALL! :D