Troublemaker

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

It has been a stressful week. You have been running back and forth for the filming of your movie ‘Run’. Its opening day was in less than 3 weeks, and everything was hectic. The last minute filming, editing, re-shooting, memorising new lines for your character and late night shooting. It was almost that your schedule ended at 1AM during the night. That was hardly, left time for you and Hoya to film WGM, however it was shooting day and you were outside in the stadium, where you were had just finished filming the part when you win the race at the end of the film.

You looked around the whole stadium, hoping Hoya might surprise you.

Chang Wook nudged you and smirked. ‘Looking for someone, eh? Well you can search the whole stadium of people, however if you want find your one and only love, he isn’t here!’ He triumphly announced. 

You shrugged your shoulders. ‘Who said, I was for anyone!’

He did a slight chuckle. ‘Well, its already 11PM… I think we are finished for the day. Annyeong Saehyun-ah.’

You waved as Chang Wook walked off. ‘Bye, bye Oppa!’

 

Your whole body was aching and you were on the verge of falling asleep. Your eyes were about to close and you kept your head down.

Surprising the WGM crews and van were still waiting outside, when you walked out with Youngwoo, your manager.

‘You still here?’ You asked the camera. They nodded in reply.

Once in the van, there was no sign of Hoya. Nope. Not hiding in the driver’s seat, or the passenger seat. You sighed.

‘We are still filming right?’ The cameraman and script unnie nodded. ‘Well, I am going to sleep for awhile.’

You placed your head against the window. You slept soundly.

Kim Saehyun. You don’t know what’s going to happen to you this late evening. Hahaha…

 

 

 

Soon enough, you reached the front door of your couple residence. You groaned and moaned as you walked up the stairs. ‘Ah, I am so tired.’ You complained.

You got changed into a top and pj pants and brush your teeth, ready for bed. You immediately walked into the spare room and threw yourself on the mattress.

*Ah, sleep… I forgot what I am even meant to do here. Filming. For what? It’s okay. Go to sleep now. Mmmm, I can go to sleep now…*

 

 

 

In your peaceful, memorizing and quiet sleep of comfort and darkness, you were disturbed.

‘Yah. Wake Up.’ Someone whispered into your ear. It shook your arm. ‘Get up, Saehyun-ah.’

Sounds like Mum annoying me again… Pfft, I ain’t waking up.

‘mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…’ You murmured.

‘Saehyun-ah.’ The voice spoke. It shook you a bit harder than the first time.

Stop it, Mum. You’re so annoying, Mum!’

‘Kim Saehyun!’ It was whispered a bit louder that before.

Mum? Wait. It’s a guy’s voice. A male voice. Dad? Omo…

Suddenly the lights flickered on and off, bothering your sleep.

You moaned. You decided to talk into your pillow. ‘Who are you?’ You shouted. However it sounded just gibberish, or something sleep walkers say.

‘Saehyun-ah.’ The voice laughed. ‘What are you saying?’

You sighed. ‘mmmmm… You’re so annoying. Go Away.’ However, you were pull onto your back.

‘Ow!’ You groaned. ‘Wae Appa?!’

‘Saehyun-ah. It’s me, Hoya. Surprise~’

Your eyes flashed open in an instant. ‘What did you say? Hoya?’ You turned to see him sitting on the bed next to you. Then you saw the camera lurking behind. And another out the door.

‘ARGH!’ You covered your face. ‘Why now? What is this? Celebrities being punked?’ You hid under your pillow.

Hoya nudged your arm. ‘Saehyun-ah. Let’s go somewhere fun.’

‘Let’s go somewhere fun? It is 2AM! And you want to go out? NOW?’ You asked and peeked out from the pillow. Still, the camera was filming. ‘ARGH! Don’t come any closer! Yah, Hoya, is this your idea of fun?’ You mumbled.

He let out some sort of evil laugh. ‘Saehyun-ah, I haven’t seen you all week. You have been busy filming your movie, and I have been busy practising for my Japan promotions with INFINITE. I think this is the perfect time to go out.’

You shot up from the pillow, unveiling your bare face. You shrugged your shoulders down like a little kid.

‘Fine, okay. Are you happy?  I am up now!’ You sighed.

Hoya shot both his arms in the air, as if you scored a goal. You look at him in bewilderment. However the light was just too blinding.

‘Aish. You troublemaker!’ You muttered. ‘I am getting dressed now. Please leave.’

‘Okay, Saehyun-ah, don’t fall asleep okay?’ He smiled at you and walked out the door. The cameraman left with him too. They high-fived each other outside the door. You rubbed your eyes.

Gotta get dressed. DRESSED? OmO… Ottoke?? What do I wear?. You sighed heavily.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I won't be able to update 2morw... Sorry guys T^T... I am attending my presentation assembly 2morw... and guess what? I am only getting one award... It isn't worth staying 2 hrs during the night to get my "Highly commended in Physical Activity and Sport Studies" >.< *sigh* AND... I have a maths test, and I haven't been paying that MUCH attention in class... :/ .....my life..... :P

 

Anyways..... Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 xoxoxo :) Comment and Subscribe xD