The Boys

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

Okay. The PD clapped his hands. It was the first day filming of you and your unknown husband. He passed you an article about you appearing on We Got Married. It read- Kim Saehyun is the newest Wife-dol for We Got Married!’

YG’s upcoming and rising talent, Kim Saehyun (20 years old) was confirm to be one part of the new couple of MBC’s We Got Married.

… She stated, ‘I am very honoured and at the same time nervous and excited of challenging the role of a wife on We Got Married’ ‘My future husband, I waiting for my Adidas high tops! Hope you buy me one. Kekeke. I am just joking. Please support and take care of me…

‘So you like Adidas High tops, instead of a ring, eh?’ The script unnie asked.

You laughed. The unnie told you, you will arrive in a secret location to meet your husband. It was a fine day, and you were wearing a printed tank top and shorts. Nevertheless, you didn’t know there will cameras in the van. It was her role to keep your talking.

‘So do you want your husband to be from?’

You thought about it. It kept you from sleeping last night. ‘Definitely not BIG BANG. I see them every day.’ You chuckled. ‘Um, let’s say, I am happy with a partner that can treat me well and makes me feel loved.’

She asked ‘Big Bang? If you had to marry one of them, who would it be?’

You replied- ‘Either G-Dragon or Daesung.’ You smiled, remembering the time G-Dragon congratulated you. You smiled.

She asked- ‘Why are you smiling?’ The text subtitle- read- ‘Sorry Saehyun-ah, it’s not G-Dragon :P’

‘I am just nervous. Are we there yet?’ You asked.

‘Okay, we are here. Here wear this.’ Unnie passed you an eye mask.

‘Why do I have to wear this? I don’t want to be seen as a fool to my future husband’ Here, the subtext read- Saehyun-ah must really like G-Dragon!

Still, you were forced to wear the eyemask, and the unnie, led you to an alleyway and walked you down the steps.

The PD asked- ‘Where do you think we are right now?’

‘Um, I really don’t know’ You cried. *I can hardly see anything!*

 ‘Okay, Kim Saehyun. You are currently facing members of a popular boyband…’

‘Okay then, bring the boys out!’ You chuckled at your own joke.  *Geez, I must look like a fool* You said. Someone chuckled. You heard it. ‘Who are you?’

Everyone death stared Sungyeol. He really liked the attention.

‘Okay, if you choose your correct partner, you will be living an ideal house. However Saehyun-ah, if you choose wrong, you and your partner will be leaving somewhere no one wants to go.’

You sighed. ‘Okay, here I come’ You walked slowly, and you didn’t know it was INFINITE sitting on chairs in a line from oldest to youngest, meaning your husband was sitting right in the middle. You walked over and surprising skipped Sungkyu. He pouted, and acted like he was upset and Woohyun and Sungyeol, were silently laughing.

You touched someone’s feet. You motioned your hands in front on you, only to smack someone in the face! Everyone was laughing and slamming their feet on the floor.

You immediately removed your hand and apologised- ‘Mianhae. I am really sorry!’

The unnie asked you, what you thought about this person- ‘Um, he has big lips’ you chuckled, ‘I am sorry again.’ Dongwoo could only cupped his face into his hands.

You walked over to the next person. Woohyun squeezed his face inwards, knowing you didn’t like Dongwoo’s big lips. You touched his shoulders. ‘Hmm’ You said ‘Why are you so tense?’ Woohyun immediately went from confident to disappointment. All of them laugh and pointed at him.

Next thing, you knew, is that you went off-course and suddenly you didn’t sense a presence anywhere. You reached your arms out, but you touched nothing.

‘Hello, anyone there’ you asked. The next thing you knew, is that you hit your head into the wall or something and you fell into someone’s arms…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Camera. Check. Phone. Check. Poster. Check. Money. Check. Notebook. Check. My Voice. Check. Getting ready at 5AM in the morning, to line up at the concert at 8AM. Definitely, Check. :) I AM SO EXCITEDDDDDD! If you guys are lucky, I might update REALLLY EARLY!~ xD also, I wanna shout out to my 30 subscribers!~ You guys are AWESOME! xD xx

-P/S I didn't proof-read this chapter, so if any mistakes or confusions occur.. Tell Me!-