Love Like This

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

'BOO!' Shouted another foreign voice, that made you jumped and your heart contents.

You turn around, only to be greeted by.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Scared you! mwhahahahaha~'

'OMO! Sunbae, you scared me!!!' You playfully smacked G-Dragon.

He laughed. 'I'm sorry, Saehyun-ah...', as sat down in the empty seat next to you.

'What are you doing?' You asked. 'Shouldn't you be preparing for Big Bang's comeback?'

'Well...'

 

 

'Hello- Did you guys forget about me?' interrupted another, with a much annoyed tone.

 

Well, yes. I want to forget you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Oh, was I interrupting something here, Saehyun-ah?' G-Dragon asked you. You just closed your eyes and vented all your anger inside.

'Well, nice to see you too, Yunho-sshi. It's been a while...'  G-Dragon said.

'Nice to see you too, JiYong. And, yes... Saehyun here, has hit my stomach and hasn't apologised yet.' Yunho pouted, as he leaned on your chair.

You opened your eyes and raised your eyebrows.

'Well, I am sorry.' You said in a apologetic tone.

G-Dragon smiled, its been awhile seen he saw Yunho and his favourite dongsaeng.

 

 

 

Yunho leaned closer onto your chair, which was slightly making you uncomfortable.

'I said I'm sorry, already~' You sang, as you slightly moved away.

'I know, you did. But there's something you need to return.' Yunho spoke with much of a flirtatious tone.

'Eh? Saehyun-ah... What he is talking about?' G-Dragon asked, confused.

'Return what?' You asked, just as confused.

 

Your love, Yunho thought...

 

Yunho did a slight cough and said 'Return... a.... um...'

You turned away from Yunho and faced G-Dragon.

'So, how's Seungri, Daesung-'

You cut off by Yunho's demanding voice.

'Return a favor, Kim Saehyun! I hear you're going to Australia, right...'

You and G-Dragon could only give weird looks at Yunho, amongst the other weird glares, he was getting from people in the business class section...

 

 

'Ahem *cough* you should become my personal tour guide while I am in Australia.' Yunho said.

 

'WHAT? Why should I?'

 

'Because, you just hit me in the stomach, remember?'

 

'I said, I am sorry...' You said, sarastically.

 

'Um, guys...' G-Dragon whispered softly.

 

'Are you even going to Australia?'

 

'Well, I will buy a ticket, when we arrive in Hong Kong.'

 

'Why are you following me!?' You said in an annoyed tone.

 

'Um... Hello, guys~' G-Dragon cooed.

 

'Aish, Saehyun-ah- I want to-'

 

'Where's Changmin, eh?' You asked.

 

'Its our vacation, pabo!'

 

'Don't call me a pabo! If anything, I should be calling you one-'

 

'Is there something I need to know?' G-Dragon questioned, while scratching his head.

 

You sighed and gave up. 'You're so annoying...'

 

Yunho leaned into closer to you.

 

'And you know why? Why, Kim Saehyun?'

 

'Uh... hello... Am I being ignored here? While you guys have a couple fight...'

 

'Just go away, Yunho...' You put the earphones back into your ears and closed your eyes.

~Listening to SS501's Love Like This: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHvKeVncWMs~

 

and with that, Yunho went to his first class seat and left you and G-Dragon alone.

 

 

 

Yunho closed his eyes and started remembering that one moment, when he met the one and only Kim Saehyun.

-Trainee times at SM entertainment-

I was only 14. Still in the midst of training, with bandmates, Kim JaeJoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin.

We were busy rehearsing, when fellow girl trainees starting walking into the practice room.

'Hello, Taeyeon....' Changmin chirped. That maknae we'll have...

'Hello, Changmin. Our bet, still remember?'

'What bet?' I asked, as we sat down and the other girl members were lining up ready for practice.

'Who gonna debut first!' Changmin cried.

JaeJoong snickered. I laughed.

'By the way,' Sunny spoke up. 'Any of you seen Hyoyeon?'

We all shook our heads.

'Aish. That girl... always coming late.' Taeyeon said. Funny enough, just when she finished her sentence, Hyoyeon came rushing in. This time, not alone.

'Im sorry...' Hyoyeon rushed through the door and bowed. She threw her bag, at her friend and she caught it.

 

 

'Who's that?' JaeJoong asked coldly. The girl, just stood there, back against the wall. I looked over.

She was pretty... She had a innocent charm to her. She sighed.

'CUE. START!' The music playing and Hyoyeon ran into position.

'Why don't you ask her, yourself?'  Hyoyeon shouted, before starting dancing witht he other girl trainees.

 

 

When I stopped panting and sweating, I turned towards her. Eh? She just left. Luckily, I got her just leaving...

'EH? Where did Hyoyeon's friend go?' Junsu asked. I stood up. I headed out the door.

'Yah, hyung, where are you going?' Changmin shouted.

JaeJoong could only laugh.

 

I walked out. Left and right, she hasn't to be found...

Hmmm.. maybe the girls toilet? I headed that way and I sat in the empty chairs, because I didn't want to give myself the impression, I was a ert.


Ha! Just as I thought. She walked out of the bathroom and started walking the opposite direction of the practice room.

'HEY!' I stood up and shouted at Hyoyeon's friend.

She turned around. Her eyes widened. 'Me?' She pointed at herself.

Oh... She was hot. She also had attitude. My teenage hormones...

I walked closer towards her. Of course, I towered over her.

'Yeah. Well you know, the dance practice is over there...' I pointed the other way.

She gave me a weird look. 'Yeah, I know that... Were you waiting for me to come out of the toilet?'

'I thought you might have gotten lost...'

'Well, I don't think so. I've been here so many times before...'

'Really?' I cut her off. 'How come I've never seen you before?' If she was a trainee, well, today is my luck...

'Why do you care?' She started walking towards the practice room. It was more like running away, from me.

I grabbed her wrist and pushed her back onto the wall.

She tried to let go, however I was too strong.

She swallowed. 'W-w-w-what do you want?' She stammered.

'Your name...'

'My name? That's it?'

I nodded, convincingly at her.

'Uh... Kim Saehyun...'

'You're hot, you know that...' I smirked at her.

'AHHHHHH!' She screamed, but I covered .

I leaned in closer. She closed her eyes.

'I love you, Saehyun...' Suddenly, she stomped on my sneakers.

'Ow'...

Saehyun immediately ran away.

I must have scared her.

I started chasing after her.

'Please wait... I am sorry...' I shouted, as I ran after her.

 

She ran into the dance practice room.

'Hey.' I heard Hyoyeon called, as I was close to the dance practice.

Saehyun grabbed her stuff and with her head low, she headed for the door.

'Saehyun-ah. Are you crying?' Hyoyeon, worried, she got up and started walking toward her friend.

I just came in time, and stopped her in her tracks.

She was sobbing. Tears were falling down her cheeks. Her head hung low.

'I'm sorry...' and I meant it with so much emotion.

'Go away.' She said, with muffled cries. And she pushed me, and started running.

'Saehyun-ah!' Hyoyeon called, and before she walked out the door, she glared at me.

'I won't forgive you... You know that...' and with that, she pushed me and started calling for Saehyun.

-end of flashback-

 

You woke up from the horrible nightmare.

'OH MY!' You gasped. The plane's dim lights evoked your fear.

You were recalling your nightmare when you first meet Yunho.

That's why you didn't return to Korea after that.

That's why you rejected SM's audition call.

Didn't speak to Hyoyeon for a while.

Attended an all girls school.

Never had any kind of interaction with guys.

 

You didn't know what or why Yunho wanted to follow you. After all, you couldn't stop him. It was his vacation, after all.

Why did he come back?

After all, he is part of DBSK.

Does he still have those feelings for me?

Why was he such a jerk back?

Why is he following me?

 

AH! You mentally groaned that in your head.

'Snoreeeeeeeeee~' You turned your head to face a peaceful sleeping G-Dragon. You chuckled at how cute he was.

There was too much on your mind. Again, the questions and excuses kept coming up.

Maybe I should hide at the airport.

Make Mum and Dad visit me at Hong Kong.

Should get an awesome disguise....

Sigh... hmmm, I remember, there's my emergency food in my bag....... CHOCOLATE!

 

'Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...' You sat there, eating happily away the chocolate you pulled out of your bag.

Just when you've ate enough chocolate and ready to put it back into your bag, you saw an envelope with some what, messy writing with your name written on it with a

As you opened the envelope and finishing munching on chocolate, you smiled when you opened the letter.

 

 

Have you ever felt Love like This, Saehyun-ah?

kekeke, it's ME! Your husband, Hoya! <3

How are you, my girl? I don't know when you will find this letter (maybe never?), but I am just writing to you because I feel like it.

 

EH? Thats it?

 

 

hahaha... I was only joking, Saehyun-ah. Don't be angry at your husband~ please...

 

Smile. Okay? Smile for me, when you are reading, because my heart will be at ease, if you aren't angry at me. ^^

 

I hope you enjoy your vacation, while Infinite works hard in Japan. Your brother-in-laws are currently bothering me, because they also wanted to write to you. Maknae, why did you leave the door open!?! >< hahaha, well... make sure you call and text, yeobo~ I will definitely miss you...

 

 

(and... no, INFINITE doesn't know~ *wink wink*)

I LOVE YOU KIM SAEHYUN!~ ♥  

And while you were smiling, someone was lurking behind you in shadows....

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

hehehe... Introducing, Jung Yunho! Your mysterious crush from the past~ <3

Sorry for making him, a bit of a jerk... but you will love him in the end, like I do!

YUNHOOOO! My eye candy ;D

 

btw... keep those comments coming and THANK TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!! and for those who kindly checked out my second fanfic, Love Among the Letters~ xx

 

and guys... help me, convince @lifeisb2utyful TO SUBSCRIBE! >___< Umma... you're so mean! T^T