She's Back.

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

You stared blankly at the dark night outside you.

You couldn’t accept it.

Hoya holding hands with another girl.

That girl wasn’t you.

Anything for you…

You wanted to cry.

How he was comfortable to reveal himself in public.

You sighed heavily.

 

 

Hoya’s smirk replayed in your mind.

‘Kim Saehyun. Let’s give them what they want.’

‘Did you know how long I have been dreaming of this moment, Saehyun-ah?’

It quickly flashed the kiss scene.

It was perfectly re-enacted in your head.

 

Your eyes were getting watery.

‘What’s wrong with you?’ Yunho asked, abruptly, ruining your mood.

You didn’t answer. You didn’t even want to ask why or how Yunho had gotten into the same taxi as you.

This time, you really felt like crying…

 

 

 

 

Where is she?

Isn’t she meant to be here already?

‘Yah, hyung, what happens if she doesn’t come?’

‘Oh shush. You will probably be the one squealing and hugging her to death.’

‘Ah, it’s getting cold. Where could she be?’

‘Ooh… where’s Hoya-‘

‘Did you forget, pabo!’

‘Oh yeah… the surprise… Hahaha, he is probably still sleeping in the dorms’

‘Omo… is that a taxi?’

Everyone eyes widened and gazed at the taxi, approaching YG building.

‘Could she be coming out?’

‘Is that her?’

‘Is it?’

 

The six awkward guys hiding on top of each other, hiding behind a building, couldn’t stop with their non-stop questions and impatience.

‘Ow, hyung… Why are so heavy!’ Sungjong groaned.

‘Yah!’ Sungkyu scolded.

‘Mianhae, mianhae…’ Maknae cried.

‘Hey! The taxi drove away… it’s not her…’ Dongwoo said.

‘Omo! My beauty sleep! Yah Sungkyu-ah, it’s like almost 5AM now!’ Woohyun cried.  

Everyone just shook their heads in unison.

Sungyeol and L sighed simultaneously. Then they eyed each other.

‘What?’ L blurted.

‘You still like our sister-in-law?’ Sungyeol laughed and playfully punched L.

‘No!’ L grunted.

‘THAT’S HER!’ Sungjong shouted and stood up.

‘SHUSH!’ Infinite hushed the diva maknae and he covered his mouth in embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Bye Saehyun-ah.’ Yunho whispered.

You slowly rose from the taxi and grabbed your luggage from the trunk.

Yunho was going to slide out of the seat, until you blocked his way.

‘I will be fine.’ You smiled reassuringly.

That smile. I haven’t seen it once.

Yunho was so captivated, that he didn’t hear you say goodbye to him.

 

 

 

 

 

The taxi drove off, and you were so tired.

You scratched the back of your neck and yawned, and stretched your arms up.

Suddenly someone poked your sides, immediately jerking you up.

You turned around, only to be flash-mobbed by fanboys.

 

‘SURPRISE SAEHYUN!’

'Oh! She's Back! She's Back! Oh, SHE'S BACK!' The random singing was confusing you.

‘WAH! NOONA! I HAVE MISSED YOU!’ It was a familiar girly tone. Sungjong?

Suddenly the world was picking you off your feet and people were hugging you everywhere.

‘You still love us, right, sister-in-law-nim?’ Woohyun playfully said.

You chuckled, when you finally realised it was INFINITE. ‘Guys, you can let go, now.’

Slowly one by one, they pulled away. You were desperately hoping that Hoya was going magically appear in front of your eyes, but he didn’t.

 

You yawned louder.

‘Omo… you must be tired, right?’ L said, curiously.

You nodded. ‘Well, thanks for being here. I am going inside.’

‘Oh no, you aren’t.’ Sungkyu shook his head.

‘EH?’ Your eyes widened.

‘No, no, no, no, no…’ Woohyun shook his head.

‘How could you forget?’ Dongwoo asked.

‘About?’ You asked.

‘THE PLAN!’ Sungyeol exclaimed.

You sighed and then laughed. ‘Oh… okay, then… now? I want to go to bed. I need sleep. Now. And don’t you guys too. Haven’t you guys actually been waiting for me?’ You asked, raising curiousity.

L nodded.

‘And, noona that’s why you are coming with us!’ Sungjong cheered and grabbed your waist and the rest of Infinite started dragging you on your feet. Poor L was left with the nicest job of towing your luggage.

‘Ah! Wae!’ You cried.

‘Yay! Woo-hoo!’ Infinite cheered in the middle of snoozing Seoul. ‘Success!’ You cheered.

You sighed. ‘Gosh…’

‘Promise us, that you won’t back out.’ Sungkyu asked, directly.

You hid all your fears and insecurities about Hoya and that girl and reluctantly smiled.

‘Okay… Promise!’ You held up the thumbs up sign.

‘Mianhae noona, it’s going to be a long walk, since manager hyung and Hoya hyung are at the dorm sleeping. ‘ Sungjong gave you his puppy eyes.

‘It’s okay…’ So Hoya is meant to be at the dorm sleeping, eh? I guess, Infinite doesn't know either...

‘I hope the plan works.’ Sungkyu said.

‘It better work!’ Woohyun cheered

‘It will work.’ Dongwoo nodded in self-agreement.

‘1, 2, 3… INFINITE SECOND INVASION CONCERT, FIGHTING!’

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Firstly... I apologise for being so depressing and emotional yesterday T^T.. but today is Friday night, and YEAH! ^___^ I've finally finished the school week :P and hahahaha, I am kinda dead tired but I have enough energy to update for my lovely 153 subscribers~

 

THIS IS FOR YOU ALL!!! *throws Namstar's hearts!* ;D ~and you, and you, and you.. ooh, can't forget you!* xD

 

hahaha... I was meant to be motivated to complete ALL my homework, so the wknd could be relaxing and free... but yeah.. I am such a lazy person... ah, no one really kinda reads this right... hahaha, I'll update tomorrow! I PROMISE! xD

 

... and I kinda left a nice clue in the last sentence ;D