I don't know why

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

‘Where are they, Hoya-ah!’ You were kinda getting angry and impatient, especially how you imagined a pretty house for you and Hoya to live in. You didn’t like being impatient or getting fed up with little things.

‘I really don’t know.’ Hoya was still searching his back pockets. *Where are they!* ‘…Maybe I left them on the train…’

‘No way! OmO. Then do we have to break in?’ You laughed at your joke. It was a bad habit. :P

Hoya laughed. ‘Let’s ask the ahjumma who lives here.’

‘But what if she is sleeping?’ Though it was around 9PM, you didn’t want to disturb your new neighbour.

‘Good point. Ah, where did I leave them?’ Hoya scratched the back of his head.

‘Don’t worry. I am sure you didn’t do it on purpose. Or did you! You seriously want to camp in the park! With mosquitoes and buzzing insects in the night! ’

‘Saehyun-ah, check your bag.’ He patiently asked.

‘Okay then, but camping in the park seems like a good idea-‘ You were rummaging through your bag, and there it was. The envelope and the key were inside.

‘Ah-ha! I found it!’ You held the key up in the air, as if you won something. You looked over at Hoya. He made a straight face. ‘Sorry, didn’t mean to make a big deal.’ You chuckled.

He mouthed back it’s alright and patted you on the back. You unlocked the front door, however you blocked Hoya from getting in, standing there, in front of the door, putting your hands on your hips.

‘Um, Saehyun-sshi, Can I come in please?’

You shook you head. ‘No. And you know why?’

Hoya thought carefully. ‘I don’t know why. Tell me Saehyun yeobo. I am your husband, after all.’ Hoya winked at you.

‘Omo. You are such a player!’ You playfully punched him in the arm. ‘You called me Saehyun-ah. That’s why.’

‘But you called me Hoya-ah. Actually, no. You got angry at me.’ Hoya pretended to look upset.  You bit your lip. *Damn, got caught!*

‘Fine. You can come in, Hoya yeobo. But I am in charge of this house, okay?’  You laughed again, but this time you playfully punched Hoya’s arm again.

‘Why are you laughing?’ Hoya and you took off your shoes and placed them on the shoe rack. ‘And, oh if you keep punching, I think I’ll get stronger muscles’.

You tried looking at him with disgust. However he was pointing to his perfectly modelled biceps.

‘Fine, though, you are still a player!’

‘No I am not!’ Hoya switched on the lights. To your surprise, the attic/home/upstairs house was comfortable and inviting. However it was too small. As soon as you entered, the living area only had a two-seat brown sofa with a box TV set and a small coffee table, a kitchen though a glass door on back wall on the right side, a toilet to it left. On the left side, where the sofa was up against the wall, there was a door. You walked over and realised, it was a bedroom. However there was only one mattress and wardrobe.

As soon as Hoya saw the mattress, and flung himself on it immediately. ‘Ah, I am so tired. Saehyun-ah, can you cook for me?’

‘Um, I kinda don’t know how to cook Korean food.’ You felt slightly ashamed. ‘I can’t cook that well too… Want chicken takeaway instead?’

‘But I wanted to see your cooking. Why won’t you cook for me?’ He complained.

‘Don’t make me tell you again. I will cook for you later, okay? Please can I sleep on that mattress?’

Hoya rolled onto his stomach and stared at you with puppy eyes. He smiled mischievously. ‘No.’

‘Ahhhh!’ You stood there, swaying your arms, throwing a mini tantrum. ‘Please get off, I am tired too’.

‘Not if you cook for me’. Hoya’s stomach started to grumble. ‘Please…’

‘Aish… I really can’t cook. And I can’t be bothered too.’

His stomach grumbled a bit more. ‘What’s up with your stomach!’ You bursted.

‘You won’t cook for me and it’s upset…’

‘I am tired…. You can have the mattress. I am sleeping on the sofa. It’s late anyway.’

‘Late? It’s only 10PM! I would still be practicing right now. Please cook me food Saehyun-ah’

‘Sorry. No can do. I am tired and just go cook packet ramen for yourself.’

‘Only if you cook it for me…’ Hoya seem like he wasn’t going to give up any time soon…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow… long update… decided to stop here :) Your first couple fight! Aw! xD I hope I didn't disappoint... yet?!

Heyhey to new subbies and readers!~ ^^ Comments are much appreciated and you guys are DAEBAK for all your support! :D