Loving U

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

Both of you slowly pulled away.

 

'Um…'

 

'Mianhae…'

 

'Actually, I missed it… Reminds me of our-'

 

'First kiss.' Hoya finished your sentence. You giggled, as the reminder tingled your senses.

 

'Firstly, explain why do you want to leave… I do have vague answers but I want to know…'

 

'Okay, but tell me all your answers first…'

 

'Fine… Your comeback with Infinite is near.'

 

'Yes.'

 

'THAT’S IT?' You didn't know what to do right at that moment.

 

Punch him.

 

Scold him.

 

Shout at him.

 

'Partially though…'

 

'Oh, then… You got sick of this?'

 

'No.'

 

'Then… You're going overseas for a holiday?'

 

'Nope.'

 

'Your pride is on the line, since fangirls no longer swoon over you anymore…'

 

'You're kidding me, Saehyun-ah!' Hoya laughed.

 

You sighed.

 

'You hate me… You're actually find someone civil, who isn't a celebrity and you've been-'

 

'Saehyun-ah… Of course not… I only love you… In our weird way…'

 

'But you're still leaving…' You sighed in defeat. Hoya guiltily nodded.

 

'I just don't I can manage anymore… '

 

'I understand…'

 

'We should just…'

 

'Confirm everything… After all, I was stupid enough to full my schedule with activities and promotions…'

 

'Saehyun-ah… I am so sorry… I don't know what got to me last night… I was just so tired and Sungkyu hyung was just scolding us right and left…Then manager hyung got angry. Then our CEO, well knowing me, I overheard there was going to be major schedule changes...'

 

'It's okay!' You patted his back. 'Why don't we go get coffee?', trying to distract the thought of seperation.

 

'Then we won't be able to sleep tonight…' You rolled your eyes.

 

'Fine. Then, I guess it's finally goodbye to the SaeYa Couple…'

 

'On TV…  I might be able to get some of my fans back.' Hoya joked. You nudged and shoved him playfully.

 

'Yah! You just said you didn't care about your pride!' You retaliated.

 

'And maybe I might be finally go home and scold Dongwoo for stealing my mp3..'

 

'I think you're forgetting about someone…' You moaned.

 

'And Lee Sungyeol, for teaching our son such bad things…'

 

You poked your tongue at him. 'Fine…' You started skipping. 'I'm going home!'

 

Hoya ran with all his might and backhugged you. 'Not so fast. Kim Saehyun… You're wearing the shoes I bought you…'

 

You giggled as you stared at your feet. 'Did you know, if you gave someone a pair of shoes, it meant that you're running away from your relationship. Did you plan this?' You suddenly turned around.

 

'No… I-' Hoya didn't know how to comprehend.

 

You giggled and tapped his nose. 'But in return, the receiver must gave something in return. To hold onto… And that's exactly what I did in Australia…'

 

'Ah! Your vacation… The present is very, very, very late, yeobo…' You giggled and pecked him on cheeks.

 

You reached for the snow dome in your satchel, with your hideous childhood portrait…

 

After finishing pecking his cheek, you held it out and gave it to him.

 

'Just don't ask why I chose that picture. I guess it has more meaning that if I chose a random one…'

 

'Omo… Saehyun-ah…' Hoya was exasperated.

 

You pecked him on the cheeks again. 'I guess that we'll keep whatever we stand.' You smiled.

 

'Lovers.'

 

'Friends.'

 

'In-between.' You guys both said and nodded at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

Dear fellow subscribers~ Thank You for supporting this lousy and stupid author -.- I APOLOGISE FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATING, BUT... GOOD NEWS xD 

 

HOLIDAYS HAVE STARTED!!! and don't worry... @Daydreams: Chp 64 WON'T BE THE LEAST Chapter... but the end of your journey with the SaeYa Couple is coming to a GRACIFUL end ;D Don't worry ^~^

 

Thank You @Rianne2580 and @Athira for encouraging me to not give up~ (and I'm feeling like myself now ;P) Without you guys and ALL the support I've received from you 202 (OHMYGOSH... srsly? O___o THANK YOU *bear hugs and squishes you*) subbies, I appreciate for even taking the time bother reading this fanfic <3 <3 <3 <3 <3