Infinite Invasion

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

It was a few days later, when filming was held again. You and Hoya both held a hand each of Jaehyun and strolled towards your house.

 

'I think it's time, he starts calling us appa and umma.' You suggested. Hoya nodded and dashed off in front you guys.

 

You bobbed onto your knees and whispered to Jaehyun. 'Jaehyun-ah… Appa is over there…' You pointed directly straight ahead. 'Shout 'APPA' like this!' You demonstrated and waver him over.

 

'Appa…' Jaehyun whispered.

 

'He can't hear you, Jaehyun-ah… Have to scream louder, like Hoya OPPA! Ah, anyi… I meant...'

 

'OPPA!' Jaehyun cutely shouted. 'Oppa?' He asked you, confused. You face palmed yourself, and giggled at his adorableness.

 

'Anyi… Jaehyun-ah… it's APPA, not Oppa…. Appa, Appa…' You explained over and over again, however none prevailed. Hoya ran back and carried Jaehyun into his arms.

 

'Mianhae… I seem to blurt out stuff, at the wrong time…' You chuckled and pinched Jaehyun's nose.

 

'WAH!' He cried, as he pointed at the massive truck driving past by. Aw, you thought. He was fascinated by everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Meanwhile at the SaeYa Residence-

 

'Hyung… I don't see them ANYWHERE!' One searched high and low from their outside veranda.

 

'AH! ITS SO COLD!' The oldest, yet weakest grumbled.

 

'WHERE ARE THEY?' One mumbled, while shivering.

 

'Probably doing what couples do best, eh?' One chided.

 

'Humph, hyung… We should go eat patbingsoo again!' One replied, cheering.

 

'OMO… I want PatBingSoo!! ME TOOOOO!!!' One gasped, in excitement.

 

'Yah! Stop Jumping like a clown… Plus, you really want to eat ice cream in this weather?' One coldly lectured. Suddenly, the atmosphere turned dim.

 

'Where are you, Lee Howon… You're making us, suffer!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Yeobo… let's eat… I'm hungry…' Hoya whined.

 

'Hmm… I'm hungry…' Jaehyun copied. It was truly a duplicate father act. Like Son, Like Father. You slightly felt out of place, when Hoya led Jaehyun into a bakery, where he was helping him picking out some food.

 

 

Satisfied with lots of warm bread and a cookie for Jaehyun, together, walked back enroute to your residence.

 

 

'Is it yummy?' You asked, Jaehyun, who was busily munching away his cookie. He just bobbed his head up and down.

 

 

Hoya opened his mouth, and greedily asked for Jaehyun to feed him. 'AH! Jaehyun-ah, give me some…' Surprisingly, he broke off a piece and fed him.

 

 

'Hehe…' Hoya giggled. You shook your head.

 

 

'Eat your own food!' You lectured, while munching on your cinnamon twist.

 

 

'Ah!' Hoya opened his mouth once again. 'Feed me, yeobo…'

 

 

'Aish… so cheesy…' You grumbled. At the same time, Jaehyun started jumping up and down, opening wide his mouth, wanting to eat your food too.
 


'Me! AH! AH!' He cried. You gave him the whole bread, while he passed the cookie over to you.

 

 

He giggled, and held up his bread. You nodded and told him to eat it. You broke off a chunk of the cookie and aimlessly threw at Hoya's face.

 

 

'Yah! Not funny!' He grumbled. You could only laugh and broke half of the cookie and gave it to Hoya.

 

 

'WOO! LOOK WHO IS HERE!!!' One loud and whiny voice shouted and waved his arms freely, once all three of you guys reached the stairs of your residence.

 

 

'IS THAT FOOD?' One shouted and pointed, who was obviously thinking about feeding his stomach.

 

'Yah… What are YOU guys doing here?' Hoya shouted, surprised obviously.

 

 

'Omo… Jaehyun-ah, you're ahjussis are here!' You joked and pointed up.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS~

hehehe~ please don't get upset at me... But, I believe all good things will have an happy ending! ^__^

So, sorry for ending it, let's say in a few decent chapters time~ School is starting again, and I'm worried, that I won't be able to make the most of my updates, and I don't want to disappoint you guys T^T

haha~ It's pretty obvious, who come to see their nephew~~~ ;D

mwhahahahaha~ <3 <3 <3 Keep those comments coming!! :D