Cooking, Cooking...

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

 

'YO! You're finally here!!!' Dongwoo cheered.

 

'Omo… Hyung, who is this?' Sungjong asked, once all three of you reached the top.

 

'My son.' Hoya boasted. Infinite, especially Sungkyu and Woohyun, were going gaga over Jaehyun, who was still busily occupied with his food.

 

'Feed me!' Sungyeol opened his mouth widely, ready to be fed. Instead, Jaehyun gulped down the remaining of his bread.

 

L and everyone else laughed, in amusement. 'Whoa… He is cute…' L said.

 

'C'mon, let's go inside.'

 

 

 

 

You nor Hoya realise, but Dongwoo whispered to the camera: 'Those lovebirds… *sigh* They have no idea…'

 

You're going down, Ho-Ya! Sungkyu playfully laughed at the camera.

 

 

'Bwoh?' Was the first reaction from everyone once their eyes were feasted on the large amount of shopping bags in the living room.

 

'What is this?' Hoya asked.

 

'FOOD!' Jaehyun shouted. Everyone laughed.

 

'Of course it is, Jaehyun-ah…' Sungkyu messed up his head. 'Now, let's take a peek.'

 

 

There was fruit, vegetables, chicken meat and a whole bunch of random ingredients, and you guys found a mission card.

 

 

Using these ingredients and the time limit of two hours, Saehyun and Hoya will prepare dinner for their guests…

 

 

'Aish… I have to cook?' You grumbled. 'My arms are so tired from carrying Jaehyun, though!' Hoya nudged you and helped you up.

 

'Stop complaining… Plus, I haven't really seen you cook properly too…' Hoya lectured. You let out an awkward laugh and shook your head.

 

'Fine, let's get started-'

 

'FOOD!' Jaehyun ran into the kitchen and started bouncing around you.

 

'Ah, mkay…' Digging into the plastic bags, you placed Jaehyun onto your lap. 'Jaehyun-ah, what do you want to eat? There's fruit, okay? Want some apples?' Jaehyun nodded his head.

 

'Saehyun-ah, before our son eats all the food, let's decide on what to make…'

 

 

'Kimchi soup!' Woohyun cried.

 

 

'Bubogi!' Sungyeol cried.

 

 

'YES! MEAT, HYUNG!' Sungjong exclaimed.

 

 

'Just feed me, okay?' L butted in.

 

 

You and Hoya stared at each other and let out an awkward laugh. 'Ottoke… What do we make?' You asked.

 

'Banana!' Jaehyun squirmed and reached a banana. You let him go and lead him to Infinite, who were just randomly lounging around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After you and Hoya decided on ramen, bubogi, kimchi soup and fruit salad for dinner, you were busily preparing away. Somehow, Hoya was stuck on chopping the fruit.

 

'Yeobo, say ah!' He fed you a piece of strawberry. You swallowed it right away, and decided to return the favour.

 

'Yeobo, ah!' You jokingly held up a piece of raw chicken.

 

'Yeobo-ah… I can't eat that…' You laughed.

 

'AIGOO! Omo… My eyes-' Woohyun teasingly covered his eyes and laughed.

 

'Go away…' Hoya shooed.

 

 

 

Nevertheless, Woohyun sneakily stole some grapes and shared it with their Infinite members, who were busily plotting something.

 

'Jaehyun-ah…' Sungyeol whispered something in his ear. 'Now go-' Jaehyun skipped into the kitchen and Hoya greeted his presence.

 

'Omo.. Our son, what do you want to eat?' Hoya asked. Suddenly, Jaehyun ran back into the living room.

 

'Eh? That was strange? Jaehyun-ah!' You called. 'Want to eat something else?' In the mean time, Infinite were all crowding around Jaehyun and whispering random stuff.

 

 

'Steal-'

 

'Jaehyun-ah'

 

'Food-'

 

'Yummy-'

 

'Park-'

 

'Arrasso?'

 

 

 

 

For the second time, Jaehyun ran into the kitchen again.

 

'Jaehyun-ah… Appa and Umma are cooking food for you, so be a good boy…' You took a sneak peek behind your shoulder, while not leaving your eyes on the meat.

 

'Apple!' Jaehyun cried. You nodded your head, and he took an apple, and twirled his way back into Woohyun's arms.

 

'Go take another one…' Woohyun sneakily whispered.

 

Jaehyun casually walked in, without you guy knowing, and took another apple.

 

Sungyeol gave him the thumbs up sign, whereas Dongwoo high-fived him.

 

'Jaehyun-ah… This time, ask for meat…' Sungkyu encouraged. Jaehyun ran into the kitchen once again, however once his fingers touched an apple, Hoya turned around.

 

Jaehyun awkwardly laughed.

 

'Jaehyun… What are you doing?' Hoya mocking his laugh. Jaehyun shook his head. 'Are you really hungry?' Without answering, Jaehyun just took the apple and walked back into the living room, as if nothing has happened.

 

Hoya, having his instincts, peeked into the living room, where Infinite were caught off-guard, again whispering to Jaehyun.

 

'You're not teaching my son, bad stuff are you?' Hoya glared.

 

'Anyi!' Sungkyu replied, innocently flashing his poker face.

 

'YAH! YEOBO! QUICKLY! The soup is burning!' You cried. Hoya dashed off and Infinite wiped their fears away.

 

'Yah, Jaehyun, listen to me…' Sungyeol whispered. 'Go ask for-'

 

'Meat!' Dongwoo cried.

 

Sungyeol ignored and whispered something into Jaehyun's ear. Jaehyun stood up once again, simply ignored them and instead went into the room and closed the door.

 

'Yah!' L scolded. 'What did you say to him?'

 

'Get some meat, what else?' Sungyeol asked, confused.

 

'Hey!' Dongwoo nudged Sungyeol. Sungjong stood up and approached the door.

 

In an instant, Jaehyun came running and screaming into the kitchen, this time with his purple teddy bear in hand.

 

 

 

 

'Jaehyunnie…' You cooed. You went bobbed onto the same ground level, and Hoya took over the meat. You clapped your hands, and Jaehyun ran straight into your arms.

 

'Looks tasty, right?' You asked and pointed at the meat. Hoya was busily flipping and turning over the meat. 'Hmm… Let me try.'

 

Hoya fed you one piece. 'There you go, yeobo…' You almost choked at the hint of cheesiness in his tone.

 

'Not funny… Fed our son a piece…' Together you blew the meat, making sure it wasn't too burning hot or cold for him. He chewed it down and asked for another one.

 

'Fed us too!' Woohyun cried, childishly.

 

'No… Jaehyun, we shouldn't feed our ahjussis, right?' Jaehyun nodded his head, as Hoya fed him the third time. You made a face at Infinite, as they sulked in the living room.

 

 

 

'Jaehyun betrayed us…' Sungyeol sighed.

 

 

Suddenly, Dongwoo walked in and called for Jaehyun's attention. Because there was so much food to prepare for, you handed him over.

 

'Choi Jaehyun!' Dongwoo almost rapped for his attention. Once in his arms, he winked at the camera, and sneakily grabbed a random plastic bag. Hoya caught him and scolded him.

 

 

Yet, Infinite were now scrambling towards the door and leaving you in utter confusion.

 

 

'What the- Yah! Where are you running off too?' Both you and Hoya were left gobsmacked once, Infinite and Jaehyun were out the door.

 

 

'IF my son goes missing or ends up in hospital because of you guys, I will call the police!' Hoya shouted.

 

 

'What is this?' You quietly mumbled.

 

 

'BYE BYE HYUNG!' Sungjong shouted.

 

'WE ARE GOING TO P-P-LAY!' Sungyeol shouted, and cried in the streets.

 

'THANKS FOR THE APPLES!' L shouted, leaving Infinite to chuckle at his randomness.

 

'Gosh, Myungsoo, you're so weird…' Woohyun mumbled, walking past him in his own little world, to catch up with Dongwoo and Jaehyun.

 

Sungkyu sighed. 'He's right, you know… Jaehyun only give us apples…' Dongwoo laughed and held up the plastic bag in front of him.

 

'WHAT?' Suddenly everyone's mood was up, and Infinite and Jaehyun headed to the park for their not-so-secretive plan of stealing Jaehyun…

 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TROLLS! INFINITE ARE SUCH BIG DORKS!! XD hehehe~

Aw, Jaehyun is too adorable~ and squishy... even though, I imagine my fnd's cousin as the baby! :P haha~

This Update is for my lovely and awesome unnie, @Rianne2580~

Happy 19th Birthday, RiAh! ^____^

xoxox... <3 <3 <3 I love you ALL and Thank You for supporting! <3 <3