Let's Go

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

‘Yah, Kim Saehyun! Wake up now!’ Youngwoo, your manager, shouted.

‘Ahhhhhhh, I don’t want to. I am so tired!’ You groaned. ‘I only had 3 hours sleep! Unlike you, who is always leaving me alone-‘

‘Saehyun-ah! Just don’t say it anymore! C’mon, you have to attend the photoshoot for ‘Run’. Remember? And, it’s debuting in the cinemas in a month time!’

‘So. So. Tired. From. Yesterday’s. filming.’ You wailed. You spent yesterday filming your movie debut, ‘Run’ til the break of dawn. You were portraying ‘Lee Hae Jin’, a competitive and the school’s best athletics runner. However, your character got into an accident, and ultimately lost a leg. Your boyfriend (played by Yoo Seungho) left you for your rival, Ji Ah (played by Miss A’s Suzy). Your dreams of becoming a professional runner and performing the Olympics were over for you. However, by the guidance of your school coach (played by Ji Chang Wook), you were determined to beat the odds and become the nation’s best athlete.

‘Yah, Saehyun-ah. Get up, okay…’ Youngwoo nudged you, one final time.

You sat up and yawned. You squinted your eyes and looked around your room. You sighed. ‘Gah, I need to get out of here.’

Youngwoo looked at you puzzled. ‘Wae? You don’t like it here anymore? Finally settling in with your husband, eh?’

‘Bwoh? No, why would you think that!?’ You said. Youngwoo gave his small chuckle and lightly nudged you. You fell back onto your bed and covered yourself under your blanket.

‘Yah, get up, Kim Saehyun!’ You yawned louder. ‘Nope, I don’t want to…’

‘Aish, this girl! Time is running out… Meet me in the carpark in 30 minutes, okay? Don’t be late.’ And with that Youngwoo left.

 

 

After an hour drive, the next few hours involved photoshoot, more picture taking and editing. You chatted, laughed and joked around with your cast members and suddenly, an unexpected arrival came through the door.

‘Annyeong-saeyo.’ It was Hoya. He was politely bowing to the photo and crew members. He went up to the head photographer.

‘Annyeong sunbae-nim.’ He bowed. ‘Is it okay if I take Saehyun now, only if you’re finished filming?’

‘Wae?’ The photographer asked. Hoya whispered something into his ear and he nodded. You stared at them, in ultimate confusion.

‘Why does he want to take me out? We are still busy.’ You said.

‘Saehyun-ah, he is probably going to take you out for another date!’ Suzy smiled and tugged your arm.

‘Yeah, Saehyun-sshi, I guess he is going to take you to see the stars or something as romantic.’ Seungho said.

‘Or, maybe serenade you.’ Changwook laughed. All three of you gave him a weird look. ‘What? After all, he is an idol.’

Suddenly, Hoya came over and grabbed you by the hand. ‘Let’s go, Saehyun-ah.’ He started walking and you were being dragged.

‘Yah, what are you doing? I am still working you know!’ You told him.

‘Saehyun-ah. Good Luck! Fighting!’ Changwook shouted.

‘Eh, Thank you.’ You shouted back. ‘Yah, Hoya… is this okay? I can’t leave work like this. I will have a bad reputation because of yo-‘

‘It’s okay. I’ve already talked to the photographer… and don’t worry, we are gonna be late.’ He said.

‘Late for what?’ You asked. Hoya opened the door and before you went out, you popped your head back in and shouted ‘Mianhae. Thank you for today. See you soon…’

‘Bye Saehyun!’ Suzy, Seungho and Changwook said and waved bye to you.

‘Let’s go Saehyun-ah…’ Hoya said. You guys entered the van and it started driving.

‘Where are we going?’ You asked.

‘It’s a surprise…’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! ^__^ Yoo Seungho and Ji Changwook!~ Anyone know them?? from the drama, Warrior Baek Dong Soo??? xD

...Sorry if it was a bit boring... but anticipate the next chapter! ^___^

Yes, yes... the movie I made up was based on Epik High's 'Run' MV :) It features Infinite! ^^ mainly, L <3

WOW.... 70+ subscribers! THANK YOU READERS! xD

~and if you haven't yet done so, I and my chingu MelonCandy (who decided to change her name!) co-written fanfic, about a blind girl, called Can You See Me Now? Please Support it! ^____^ xx