I'm The Best

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

‘Omo. Who is it?’ You heard endlessly cheering and screaming. *It’s not Hoya’s Birthday, IS IT?* You mentally palmed your head, knowing you should have remembered, however the figures at the door had no presents in their hands. You hid the picture behind and you went up behind Hoya.

‘WAHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!’ Six overly hyper guys were standing outside your door. Hoya looked shocked. He had no idea that his band mates were coming over.

Immediately they calmed down and bowed 90 degrees and shouted ‘Annyeong! We are INFINITE!’

You greeted them back. ‘Annyeong. Kim Saehyun.’

‘Yeah, we know you. You’re Hoya’s girlfriend- remember me? I am Sungyeol.’ He beamed.

‘Ahem. Yeol-ah, Saehyun is my wife and your sister-in-law, remember? And… why are dressed like that?’ Hoya corrected.

You peeked over Hoya’s shoulder. Surprisingly, all of them were dressed like they were going to school. Blazers, ties, collared shirt and jeans, pretty they looked like high schoolers.

‘Because, your next date is ‘BACK TO SCHOOL WITH INFINITE!’ Sungkyu exclaimed. They all started cheering and going crazy right outside your door.

‘Hmm, What’s behind you, Sister-in-law?’ L asked.

You smiled. ‘Ugh, it’s nothing. Don’t worry, just a paintin-‘

‘IT’s SAEHYUN’S CHILDHOOD PICTURE! And she looks so cute!’ Hoya exclaimed.

Suddenly, INFINITE were pushing and barging their way in. *Aish! Lee Howon, I will get you one day!*

‘Omo. Really I wanna see!’

‘What? Sister-in-law, as a kid? I want to see too!’

‘I wanna see. I can imagine her being pretty.’

You and Hoya were pushed back a bit, however the picture still firmly behind your hands.

‘Guys, give us some personal space! And no one-‘

‘Personal space? Since when you guys were getting close to each other.’ Dongwoo raised his eyebrows. You sensed a bit of envy.

‘Dongwoo-ah. What’s wrong with you?’ Hoya asked. Suddenly you lost your balance and tripped over your own two feet. And you threw the picture back behind you.

‘AHHHHH!’ You cried. Suddenly, INFINITE were surrounding and you got up to our feet.

‘I’m fine. However no one, go near that picture.’ You pointed to the lifeless piece of canvas on the floor.

‘Okay guys, let’s head for the school!’ Hoya clapped his hands. There were ‘Aw’s and ‘Ah’s from Infinite, because they wanted to see your picture. However Hoya read their minds. ‘Not for you. Only for my eyes to see.’ Hoya was pushing Infinite out the door and turned back to look at you and smiled. You smiled back and mouthed ‘Thank You.’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You, Hoya and Infinite, walked towards a nearby high school, where it was empty. Finally, you guys sat down in the classroom. You sat next to Hoya in the middle and on your left is was L, Sungyeol and Sungjong. On Hoya’s right was Woohyun, Dongwoo and an empty table.

‘Where’s Sungkyu-hyung?’ Woohyun asked. Suddenly, dramatic music came from the speakers.

‘Eh?’ Dongwoo asked. ‘What’s happening. Are you guys making a wedding ceremony in front of us!’ He cheered and did that contagious laugh of his. You couldn’t help but to chuckle. Suddenly, Sungkyu walked in suavely and made his arms stretch out, as if he wanted all the Inspirits to hug him.

‘Who is he?’ Sungyeol said. He and L laughed together. The music stopped. Suddenly, Sungkyu’s face turned serious.

‘Yah. I am your new teacher and you should treat you elders with respect.’ He pointed at L and Sungyeol, who were still busily giggled with each other. ‘Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, you’re both on detention!’

‘WHAT!’ L and Sungyeol shouted at the same time.

‘Did you guys want to stay for longer?’ L and Sungyeol immediately went silent. Suddenly Sungkyu faced you and Hoya and examine you guys from head to toe.

‘Who do, you lovers, think you can come to class in NOT school uniform. ‘ Sungkyu exclaimed.

‘Who? us?’ Hoya pointed to himself and then at you. ‘Of course, I am the bad influence in the school. Every girl falls for my charm.’

‘You badass.’ Dongwoo said. ‘Then, I’m your sidekick!’

‘No, you’re not. Saehyun is my sidekick. Saehyun is my bad, but pretty looking girlfriend. Together, we are the envy of this school!’ You slung his arm onto your chair. He threw a smile at you. You, being the natural actor inside, decided to play along. You grabbed the gum from your bag and started chewing.

Pretty much Infinite, was amazed at you guys acting your mini drama role play.

‘Of course, I am.’ You flicked your hair back. You blewed a bubble and it popped and you swallowed it back up. ‘Humph, I don’t even know why I am at school. I have the brains, the money and I have everything I want.’ You squinted your eyes at Hoya. In return, he did the same.

‘Well, I want to see how your brains and money, gets you out of detention, Kim Saehyun!’ Sungkyu said, in his fake angry voice.

You turned to Hoya. ‘Oppa, are you not going to save me from detention?’ You pouted and was acting, like as if you were the annoying second-lead character in like almost every drama.

‘Nope, sorry Saehyun-ah. I guess money and brains can’t save you from detention.’ Hoya gave you a smirk and turned away to look at Dongwoo. ‘Dongwoo, let’s go out after school, yeah?’ Dongwoo nodded. You made an annoyed face at Hoya and poked your tongue out.

‘Well, let’s see about this Lee Howon. Everyone knows that my daddy is the richest man in Korea, and YOU WILL MARRY ME!’ You shouted at the top of your lungs. You heard giggles in the classroom. Even, Sungkyu was trying his best not to laugh.

‘WHAT?’ Dongwoo said. ‘You’ll marry him? Are you serious? Yah, I’ve known Hoya for like 3 years and you think after one date, you can have him!’

‘Excuse me, but who do you think you are to talk to me like that, you poor girl! I am Kim Saehyun!’ You sighed and blew your fringe. ‘No one, NO ONE, and not you, can talk to me like that. ‘You let a heavy sigh.

'Don't talk down on ME! You shameless gir-' Dongwoo was cutted off.  Suddenly the whole classroom erupted into laughter and you, Hoya and Dongwoo were laughing too.

‘Aish, that was so funny.’ Woohyun said, whilst still holding in his laughter.

‘Guys, you are much more professional than me and L!’ Sungyeol exclaimed.

‘Okay, c’mon, c’mon guys. Listen to me here!’ Sungkyu asked. ‘Okay, I was just the detention teacher!’ He did his eye smile, as Infinite groaned and booed. He laughed at himself. ‘I’ll hand over to our maknae, Lee Sungjong.’ Everyone wooed and clapped. He introduced himself, ever so sweetly in that girly voice of his.

He clapped. ‘Okay, today’s lesson is girl group dances.’ Suddenly it was chaos and everybody started talking at once.

‘Yah, Sungjong-ah, I pass you the teacher role, and this is how you treat me back? I am old, you know!’

‘C’yeah, of course the rapper line is going to win!’

‘Yay! Girl Groups dances. Of course, I am the best!’ Woohyun started that little aegyo of his.

‘I make girl groups dances look so good!’ Sungyeol was happy as a kid.

L sighed. ‘Wah.’

‘Actually guys, it’s a dance battle. The PD-nim told me which ever teams wins at the end, will win an prize and the loser has to do a punishment. So the teams are the youngest versus the oldest. Me, L, Sungyeol and Saehyun unnie are on one team and you guys are on the other.’

‘Yah, Sungjong, you come over here, and let Hoya stuck with Saehyun.’ Sungkyu said. You laughed. ‘Saehyun-ah, isn’t that what you want?’ Suddenly there were ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ from Infinite.

‘Okay then, however I want to go up against Sungjong.’ You said.

‘Me?’ Sungjong pointed to himself. ‘Okay then, but unnie, I won’t be nice to you.’ There were more ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ from the older-ish team side.

You flicked your hair back. ‘Really? I think I can beat you. After all, I am a girl!’ More ‘ooh’ and ‘aahs’.

‘You just saying that, because I am pretty than you, right. I am prettier than every single girl out there!’ Suddenly, you got a taste of what diva jong was like.

‘Fine, we’ll see…’ You raised your eyebrows at him and told him ‘I will not lose… let’s see how this goes down.’

'Merong.' Sungjong poked his tongue out at you.

Hence, the battle of the divas began…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY! Was this a reallyyyy long chapter?? Sorry, if it was... but, I guess it makes up for the days I haven't updated... Part 2 is coming!!!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ^___^

Anyways, any B2ST Hyunseung fans out there? Honeys? I am also a honey too! ^^ Well then...

Please check out my and my chingu KoeNiNaranakute's co written fanfic... Its called... Can You See Me Now? Also featuring Hyunseung and  KoeNiNaranakute's bias.. Hyunmin from DGNA... (lol, I kinda don't know them, but for my friend's sake, I'll pretend to know what Im talking about :P)

Hope you subscribe to it and support us! ^^ though, I am not forcing anyone too!  and it's first chp will be posted soon! :D

<3 TheInspiritedGirl~