I Remember...

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

I remember now…

 

 

 

Everything…

 

 

 

But I don't know how to feel…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{Two days ago…}

 

'What?' You asked blankly at everyone. You stared at the stranger again, and didn't know do or say. 'mmmm… JiYong-ah… This food smells good… I wanna eat!' You playfully demanded, with food distracting your mind, the fact that you had forgotten someone really important, left everyone speechless.

 

'What's my name?' G-Dragon asked, handing over your food.

 

'Kwon Jiyong, wae?' G-Dragon sighed of relief.

 

'And what about me? You know me, right? You said my name, remember Saehyun-ah!' Hyoyeon desperately explained.

 

'Yes, yes… Unnie, I remember you, Kim Hyoyeon!' You started gobbling and munching on bits and bits of food.

 

'And me?' The guy behind Hyoyeon pointed at himself.

 

'Easy. Lee Howon. The one always making jokes about how 'actress don't eat.' You merong him, making everyone except one chuckled.

 

Hoya was relieved that you remembered him. And ecstatic about seeing you smile again.

 

 

 

 

'And me?' A serious tone came from the left side of the hospital bed.

 

You turned around to face the stranger. 'Ummm…' You muttered. 'Are you possibly related to Jiyong?'

 

He shook his head.

 

'Uh, um… old school friend?'

 

Suddenly your head and mind started going dizzy. 'UGH!' You clutched your head in pain.

 

'Omo! Saehyun-ah! Are you okay? Doctor, we need a doctor!?' It seemed like a chorus of voices in your head.

 

'I'm fine… Just feeling really weird.' You assured them, however you were feeling really lightheaded.

 

'Do you remember me now?' The stranger asked again, this time more serious.

 

'Um…' You lowly whispered and turned away. You were freaked by this stranger's attitude.

 

'Yunho-ah, maybe you should go…' Hyoyeon suggested.

 

'BUT! You know she could be lying!' Yunho angrily stated.

 

'I am not… I really don't know you…' You defended yourself.

 

'What's my name?' He asked again, this time more passively.

 

'Sunbae… I think you're pushing it…' Hoya defended.

 

You shrugged your shoulders. 'Aish… c'mon Hyoyeon just said it.'

 

'I forgot…' This time, Hoya was ready to grab Yunho, however G-Dragon stepped in between.

 

'Yah… I think it's better if you come back a few days later… Saehyun is just stressed right now… The doctors will need to check up on her… It probably just temporary amnesia.' G-Dragon resolved the situation.

 

Yunho just sighed and reluctantly left.

 

'About time…' Hyoyeon scowled. Hoya sat back down on the sofa, sighing of relief.

 

'Uh, why?' You asked.

 

She smiled sweetly back at you. 'Nothing. Now, you must rest, Saehyun-ah…'

 

You nodded and closed your eyes again… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She forgot me…

 

She forgot me… And the way she looks at me blankly, shows it.

 

It hurts me… Then again, maybe I shouldn't have come…

 

But, who knew it was a prank? Seriously this entertainment industry…

 

'Hyung!' Changmin called. 'Yah, you're seriously blanking out…' I was hardly focused on the choreography for our Japanese tour.

 

It was almost 11:30PM. 'I'm going. Don't worry about me… You guys can have an early night off.' Yunho brushed off everyone on the way.

 

'YAH! Hyung! Where are you going? FOOD? Can I come?' Changmin cried, almost getting giddy from the thought of food.

 

*slam* Changmin sighed. His Hyung had been going out around this time every night for the last two days. 'I guess not, then… Guys… Let's go eat meat!' He declared. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There she was. Lonely, sleeping peacefully and yet, her mind was still lost.

 

Its 1AM in the morning.

 

I can't help myself to bring me into it.

 

 

'Saehyun-ah…' Yunho whispered beside your bedside.

 

'You probably forgot about me… It's okay… I'm sure, after this we can settle our differences…' Yunho laughed at himself.

 

 

What if she never remembers me?

 

Then, there's no point…

 

 

'I won't give up on you… I know you're really happy with your boyfriend, Hoya… He is a good guy…'

 

Yunho didn't whether or not to continue on.

 

'I'm going… I am leaving for Japan in a few days… On tour, Saehyun-ah… Hopefully, by then, you'll remember me…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Saehyun-ah…' Hoya cooed, as he came in this morning.

 

You groggily rubbed your eyes, and smiled. 'Nae… did you buy me my… Oh…'

 

Your face fell.

 

She was here.

 

Park SeRim…

 

'Uh, annyeonghaesyo…' SeRim bowed and greeted you the formal way, surprising you a bit.

 

'Ah…' You nodded your head in return. 'Um… well…' You looked at Hoya and he convincingly placed his arms around your shoulders.

 

'It's gotta be okay… She's here to explain everything…' Hoya whispered. You nodded.

 

'Ah…' SeRim started fidgeting with her hands.

 

'It's okay… I already know… I think...'

 

'Mianhae, Saehyun-sshi… I didn't mean to go too far…' SeRim apologetically said.

 

'No, it's actually okay.'

 

'I did take it a bit too far… Mianhaeyo, again…'

 

'It's okay. You're a pretty good actress yourself. I wish you the best for the future.'

 

'Nae, hopefully we can become good friends, Saehyun-sshi. I'll take my leave now.' SeRim bowed and then left.

 

'See? That wasn't that bad…' You rested your head on Hoya's shoulders.

 

'Hmmm… well, nothing should come between us, right?' You whispered.

 

'Of course… Saehyun-ah, don't worry anymore… I'll always be here for you… Remember that…'

 

'I'll remember…' Then you dozed off onto Hoya's shoulder.

 

'I love you…' Hoya whispered into your ear. You swayed back and forth onto his shoulder.

 

'I love you more…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho had visited you on the past three occasions, around the same time, and yet no memory of him had triggered you in the past.

 

This time, Yunho placed a teddy bear beside your bed, hoping it would the first thing, you'll see when you wake up.

 

Yesterday, it was flowers, the day before, chocolates… The flowers were still there, and obviously the chocolates were already indulged and the packet in the bin.

 

Yunho laughed. 'I see you ate all of them, right?' He sighed, as he watched you breathing numerously in and out.

 

'I wished you could remember me…'

 

'Mmmmm…' You started moving about in your bed. Painful head turns and dizziness was making you uncomfortable.

 

Yunho slightly distanced himself away from the hospital bed. After a few more jerks and turns, You returned to your peaceful sleeping state.

 

'I don't know… Maybe I should just give up… I will wait… I'll be happy even if you remember me… I want to set aside everything in the past… Kim Saehyun, I will remember you…' Yunho trailed off, not before his hands felt a sudden grasp onto it.

 

 

 

'Huh?' Your hand was on his wrist, yet you lie lifelessly in bed. Yunho was freaked out. He thought you were possessed or something until…

 

 

You whispered. 'Since that night you came in giving me chocolates… I woke up… Listening...' You explained. You opened your eyes slowly and faced Yunho. You stared at your hand onto his. You smiled.

 

 

'I waited for you know… I thought you would have forgotten me…' Yunho spoke softly.

 

 

'Well, who could? I mean chocolates, flowers and-' You turned your head towards the table, where a teddy bear was placed on. 'Teddy bear… aigoo… it's cute.'

 

'I knew you'll like it… And you ate all the chocolates…' You laughed.

 

'You're leaving tomorrow, aren't you…' You asked. Yunho nodded, and let go of your hand. You sighed.

 

'I think we can put everything in the past… Past is always the past…' You acknowledged.

 

'Thank You, Saehyun-ah… Actually, if you can… try convincing Hyoyeon the same way…'

 

You raised your eyebrows. 'We'll have to see… She is, a bit hard... Might take some time…' Yunho nodded.

 

'I've got to go now… It's 2AM now… Concert rehearsals are first thing tomorrow, and then flying out to Japan.'

 

You pouted. 'Fine… I'll cheer you on. Fighting!'

 

'Thanks Saehyun-ah… Have fun with your *ahem* husband…' Yunho joked.

 

'You know I will…' You waved the final bye towards Yunho, as he turned his back and walked out.

 

 

Never to see him again…

 

In a long time…

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Rianne2580 (Unnie, hopefully I didn't make you cry :D), @CarmelNap, @cyberchasefan200, @hye_yong, @gyuwifey, @infiniteskyes, @jasminelovekitty96, @MelonCandy (your comment had me LOL! XD), @jenniferLILLY, @BlueBlood1003 and @Athira.... My AWESOME COMMENTERS XD

 

Hopefully, you guys are happy it was Yunho NOT Hoya <3 ahaha... I love HOGOD more than Yunho <3 hehehe~

So, this chapter CLEARED ALL THE DRAMA, Yunho has left (on a good note hopefully~ He might cameo later back~ :D) and NOW...

ITS BACK TO WGM STUFF! Because, I miss writing happy SaeYa Moments <3  YAY! :DDD

Expect the UN-expected in the next few chapters ;D xoxoxox~