[TaeKey] Thursdays' problems

Love's the same, yet different

Pairing: TaeKey
Rating: G
Length: 174 words
Prompt: "Ever since Kibum can remember, Thursdays have been the worst days ever, to the point that he didn’t think they ever could be fun no matter what." (input sentence; I had to write a 6 sentences long drabble, starting from here)
A/N: a very short and silly drabble for the usual game. I hope you will enjoy it at least a little bit! :3


 


 

 

Ever since Kibum can remember, Thursdays have been the worst days ever, to the point that he didn’t think they ever could be fun no matter what. 

Up to that very day, he was still sure of that - but he couldn’t deny they had gotten just a tiny, tiny better ever since Taemin had joined his dance classes. Kibum had always loved dancing and he did hope he would get the chance to make a living out of this passion of his; and yet teaching a bunch of brats how to move hadn’t exactly been in his plans.

Taemin - he was a brat, yes. But at least he had talent.
(And admittedly quite the suggestive hip game too, Kibum thought biting his lips.) 

There was still one thing that made Thursdays quite the annoying occurrence to deal with, though.

“You’re so bootiful, teacher” and that was Taemin being the cheeky lil with him - greasy winks and lame puns included in the package.
Damn it, Kibum definitely hadn’t signed up for this.