[TaeKey] Rainy dates

Love's the same, yet different

Pairing: TaeKey
Rating: G
Lenght: 515 words
Prompt: Write about a kiss in the rain
A/N: not much to say except that I need to improve at describing kisses .___. Also, I love rain scenes but at those too, yay! :D lol Drabble aside, let me remind you this exists *drops the link, then disappears into a cloud of smoke (??)*

 

 


 

 

Kibum had wanted to go out that afternoon and Taemin hadn’t had room to oppose him - not when the elder had been complaining non-stop with his feet on his boyfriend’s lap and a bored expression contorting his face.

“This is so ing boring. I can’t stand another one of your thrillers.” he had tiredly mumbled in the middle of a loud shoothing. His tone had held something final to it that let Taemin know he couldn’t do much except abandoning his beloved movie to grab a pair of shoes.

He wasn’t complaining, though, because as tiring as it was to deal with the other during his shopping sprees, there were many bright sides to them as well, like the comics shop, buying new piercings and getting to watch Kibum trying on pair after pair of sinfully tight skinny jeans.

What they hadn’t taken into account was for the rain to start pouring twenty minutes into their date; and it just had to be their luck to be without an umbrella.

“This is— oh !” Kibum cried out, while trying to cover his head as he could with his green hoodie “, ! I’m getting so wet! And now?!”

Taemin on his part didn’t care that much about getting soaked - he had always been careless like a little child, for damp clothes and threatening colds didn’t ever cross his mind. It was a funny contrast to his semi-hysterical boyfriend - it had to be, judging from the amused glances people were throwing at them - and the younger had to repress a grin of his own. He was sure that Kibum wasn’t thinking cuddling in their cozy flat with a thriller on - and a possible makeout session at some point - to be that boring anymore.

“There’s a café down this road,” he offered in comfort, “how about we get there? How does a cup of hot tea sound?”

There was something in his light-hearted voice and in his soft smile that seemed to attract the elder’s attention, making him stop cursing at the wind blowing on them. He paused in his steps to finally look at the other, now a bit calmer than before and with some sort of innocent wonder lighting up his features.

Kibum was cute when he wasn’t yelling and his eyelashes shone from raindrops, Taemin thought; and as if the rain wasn’t ruthlessly falling on them anymore, he grabbed the other’s face, pleased with the way his cheekbons felt sticky under his fingertips, and brushed their lips together. They were chapped and their noses clashed a bit but neither cared, when they couldn’t even tell if their lips were wet from rain or from each other toungues. 
Their kiss was maybe a bit sloppy and hurried, but it felt magical somehow.

“Let’s go” Kibum whispered when they finally parted and he didn’t look that bothered by their predicament anymore.
Taemin took his boyfriend’s new found calmness as his clue to let that famous grin light up his face: he had found another bright side to their shopping dates.