[TaeKey] Nicotine

Love's the same, yet different

Pairing: TaeKey (KeyTae)
Rating: R
Length: 281 words
Prompt: write something based on Panic!At the Disco's "Nicotine"
A/N: I was really in love with this prompt and eager to fill it, because it gave me the chance to write something dark-ish - and I am kinda hooked on these atmospheres; I like writing about them (or at least try to). I also love P!atd. I wish I would have been able to write something way better than this drabble though - I am not satisfied with the results at all. I still need to work in this genre. But I hope you will find it enjoyable anyway! :3
Also, one little thing, which is not related to this drabble collection. Could you read this blog entry I just made, please? :) It's only a few lines long, it'll take you a couple of seconds to read, I promise! And if any of you could give me a hand I'd be really grateful. Thank you in advance for your attention :)

 

 


 

 

Taemin had always liked the way Kibum curled his plump lips on his cigarette, or the way not-so-slender fingers played with it while scrolling down its ashes. There was something enticing and seductive in how he moved and in the fashion he molded words and groans around his lips, that never failed to take the younger’s breath away.

That was why he didn’t mind the taste of nicotine on his tongue whenever they kissed; on the contrary he had gotten hooked to it - it filled his lungs and numbed his senses.

Kibum was addicted to cigarettes and Taemin in turn was addicted to him - and such a beautiful sin he was.

 

More,” he would breathe while the older mercilessly rutted his hips against him in that loveless kind of embrace - “more.” And he would meet his s back a bit further. 
Those were the only moments when Taemin felt somewhat sated - when he could feel Kibum reach inside of him, touching something that resembled his soul but that was in fact only flesh; when he could feel him grazing every part of him, worshipping it, wrecking it. 
It was something way more satisfying than the brief taste of nicotine on plump lips, even though it still wasn’t nearly enough because Kibum was an empty body after all and his mouth tasted like ashes - his bruising touch something like poison.

But Taemin didn’t regret anything. Not the way his body surrended to its peak, nor the way Kibum marked him and used him nearly every night. 

Not being loved back was only the little price he had to pay, to get another drag of the wonderful sin that Kim Kibum was.