[JongKey] Secret pecks

Love's the same, yet different

Pairing: toddler!JongKey
Rating: G
Prompt: write about a cute kiss
Lenght: 270 words

A/N: As you can see this one is really short but I hope you will enjoy it anyway! :3 

 

 


 

 

 

Kibum had always been a curious kid. He would observe the world with wide and excited eyes and had slowly but surely acquired a passion for spying on adults and trying to understand their weird and complicated world. So it shouldn’t have been that surprising for him to get interested in kisses.

He had seen people kissing plenty of times:  his parents, his noona and that weird boy with long hair... even the old lady that lived on the other side of the street.

There was something about it that deeply fascinated Kibum - be it the way people closed their eyes in satisfaction or the soft smiles that grazed their faces soon after, he didn’t know. In the movies his big sister liked to see, a kiss always appeared like a magical occurence and he couldn’t help but wonder if slow and soft music would start playing from nowhere every time or just with some few, special people. 

His curiousity eventually got out of hand, until the day he decided to kiss his best friend on a whim.

Jonghyun was funny, had brown hair and chapped lips and Kibum decided he was perfect.
He was still perfect even after he had pushed him onto the ground and indignantly shouted out, thus attracting their teachers attention. 
He was still perfect even after he had to endure a hour-long lecture about how seven-years old boy were too young to kiss and shouldn’t kiss other boys anyway (girls were better. Much better).

Yes, Kibum found him even more perfect when, the day after that, Jonghyun went to him and secretly pecked his lips.