[het!JongKey] Mary Kate

Love's the same, yet different

Pairing: het!JongKey (JonghyunxGwiboon)
Rating: G
Prompt: write about a goofy-kiss
Length: 396 words
A/N: I remembered this to be cuter to be honest. It feels quite lame now instead, and badly written too D: Argh. I hope this is just an impression of mine and that you will like it! ; ; Have a good read!

 

 


 

 

Gwiboon had been studying for her glottology test when a flash of rosy skin had appeared right in front of her eyes and some sloppy-something had suddenly attached her nose.

“What the—!” she spluttered, cleaning herself from the- ew spit. “Jonghyun, what in the world was that?!”

Said boy got a fierce shove that almost made him lose his balance, but he didn’t seem to mind the reaction that much as if deep down he had expected something like that.

“A spiderman kiss.” was his response, as if that should have been the most obvious conclusion in the world. Gwiboon regarded him with a deadpanned expression - becasue, hey, it was Jonghyun they were talking about and stuff like that was an everyday thing with him around.

“Since when does spiderman go around other people’s noses?”

“You didn’t let me do it properly.” he protested, looking just a bit irritated with her - as if he had any right to, Gwiboon thought. “You moved. It should have been a sweet, romantic kiss on the lips. I mean, didn’t it look cool in the movie?”

“Sort of.” she conceed - the sound of her book getting closed giving the statement some sort of solemnity. It made Jonghyun smile because it was the proof that, yup, he had managed to finally catch her attention.
(the improptu he had performed in the morning had unexpectedly failed him).

He thrived at having her eyes trained on him and his silly manouvres to get into the right position- the staged concentrated frowned he showed being the cherry on top, under his girlfriend’s amused glance. He was kind of an attention and they both knew it.

“And now, be a good girl and stay still. When I’ll be finished, you won’t even know what hit you.” the cocky statement was enough to lift the girl’s lips into faint traces of a smile too, “Get ready, Mary Kate.”

Gwiboon couldn’t hold herself anymore at that and finally snorted, throwing her head back and spoiling the kiss once again, to Jonghyun’s disgruntled protests.

She didn’t mind having to repeat the process for two times more, because that was part of the reason why she liked Jonghyun - he was an idiot, but her idiot and every day always got just a tad brighter and silly with him in her life.